BenefitSite is an easy to use application that allows artisans who have to make sites, regardless of the nature, manage very accurately the profitability, the actions, the purchases, customer payments, and this on your smarphone or touchpad wich is with you every day
If you happen to misplace or to steal your smarphone or touchpad, the backup module allows you to recover your data to your new support.
Obviously, BenefitSite allows you to save your data, export, import a file to send to your financial expert the data of your site.
Benefit Site can work without internet connection (except sending data by email) and you accompany whatever the place of your Site.
In times of crisis Benefit-Site will increase the profitability of all your projects, and avoid wasting time having forgotten a purchase or task.
Any portion of a free unused period, if offered, will be canceled when subscribing to a pay period.
-Tracking "to do", "to buy", "to correct"
-Monitoring of customer payments
-Pruchase list by supplier
-Graphic of hours per month
-Graphic of purchases per month
-Backup, Restore, Export / Import site
****NEW**** : Vehicle and fuel management
Compagny, Artisan, Benefit, Profitability, Building, Work, Management, Task, Purchase, Orders,
Avec Chiffreo, vous pourrez effectuer les actions suivantes :
- Créer et modifier des projets
- Exporter vos projets au format PDF directement sur votre mobile ou tablette
- Définir pour chaque équipement électrique le tarif qui y est associé
- Renseigner les informations de votre entreprise
- Masquer ou afficher le prix TTC sur le PDF de votre projet
- D’ajouter un projet à votre agenda
- Consulter des statistiques globales de vos projets (total projets, marge moyenne etc...)
- De partager l’application via sms ou par mail depuis l’application
L’application Chiffreo est un nouveau produit en version bêta, par conséquent, si vous constatez des bugs, des anomalies, nous vous invitons à nous en informer afin que nous puissions les résoudre.
Job Estimator and Weekly Timesheets forms allow contractors, service companies, salespeople and estimators to quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. Quantifying materials, labor, and equipment needed to complete a construction project as well as estimating time-tracking information is always critical for construction reporting.
Daily Report and Maintenance Log forms help construction workers to record all of the day's important events resulting in a uniform, complete record of the project. And the convenient record keeping option included into the app leads to a better project organization, a better understanding of the work and the costs, and fewer hassles over disputed changes.
Room Size, Concrete and Paint Calculators allow to estimate:
- room dimensions as well as the size of any area in feet and inches
- the volume of the concrete you will need for the size, or area, of the land that needs to be covered
- the number of gallons of paint needed to paint room walls and ceilings
Summary app features include:
• Make construction project estimates quantifying materials, labor, and equipment
• Track work times, projects, and occasions with a mobile timesheets form
• Update and track project progress on daily basis with the Daily Reports form
• Record day’s important events
• Keep daily reports and maintenance log recorded within the app
• Calculate a room size and send an estimate to a client
• Calculate the amount of paint and the volume of concrete needed for construction works
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Construction Manager app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Track daily construction activity
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize feature-rich, convenient and easy to use Construction Manager app to make estimates, record daily report and maintenance logs, calculate building materials and more!
In addition to using free Construction Manager app version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Mobi, c’est 6 application en une :
- WikiMat recense tous les éléments techniques d’un produit ou d’une référence.
- WikiTv propose une chaine Tv de vidéos de mise en œuvre ou d’explication produit
- Ekiosk donne accès au documentation des industriels du bâtiment
- EDocs est un cloud personnel dédié aux clients du réseau BigMat pour conserver leurs documents Bi
- Ecompte permet une connexion à son compte personnel BigMat pour visualiser et éditer devis, factures et commandes.
- EStore est une passerelle mettant en avant les applications mobiles utiles aux artisans dans leur activité
MoBi est donc une solution BigMat Professionnelle qui recense les infos essentielles aux artisans pour les aider dans leur démarches quotidiennes, leurs chantiers et leur gestion.
Les plus grands noms de l’industrie sont disponibles dans Mobi comme Placo, Knauf, Ursa, Lafarge, Holcim, Ciments Calcia, Vicat, Siniat, Isover, Weber, Parexlanko, Knauf insulation, Nicoll, Imerys, Terreal, Alkern, Eternit, Bouyer Leroux, Rockwool, Velux,Sika…
Produce your own PDF report after each survey, including the property rating evaluation.
This app also generates accurate figures of the household carbon footprint, energy consumption and production (gas, electricity, wood...), energy cost of each appliance.
Includes a Wiki of 50 articles about green building, energy saving tips... and a daily news feed.
This is a standalone (no network connection required) and a non-subscription software.
This easy-to-use software has been designed to address the needs of Landlords, Home owners, Estate Agents, Surveyors, Builders, Property Managers, Realtors, Solar PV Installers...
The produced report will cover the following elements:
Insulation: Roof, Wall, Windows, Window Shutters, Door, Ventilation, Bottom Floor, Floor & Thermal bridges.
Energy consumption & Production:
Central heating, Programming and Control, Secondary heating, Back-up heating, Hot Water, Air conditioning, Sustainable energy.
Electricity usage for your heating in cold season and/or Air conditioning in cooling season, Electricity usage for your hot water, Forced ventilation by electrical Energy.
T° comfort: your heating profile in cold season, T° reduced or during short absence: your heating profile in cold season, Air conditioning usage in hot season (average actual internal temp), Home insulation (roof, walls and glazing), Occupancy rate in heating season and / or cooling season, Lighting.
Four different surveys, the expert one includes:
Total consumption: kWh/year
Total consumption (primary energy): kWh/year
Consumption per m² (primary energy): kWh/m²/year
Total CO2 emission : kg CO2/year
CO2 emission per m² : kg CO2/year
Home Assessment (primary energy consumption): kWh/m²/year
Home Assessment (CO2 emission): kg CO2/m²/year
Energy Consumption & Production:
Electricity: Consumption of 1 year (kWh)
Sustainable Electricity: Production of 1 year (kWh)
Energy except Electricity: Consumption of 1 Year
Energy except Electricity: Main energy & Units
Energy: Natural gas (City gas network): Consumption of 1 year
Energy Butane gas (tank): Consumption of 1 year
Energy Propane Gas (tank): Consumption of 1 year
Fuel: Consumption of 1 year
Wood Logs: Consumption of 1 year
Wood pellets or compressed logs : Consumption of 1 year
Wood chips: Consumption of 1 year
Coal: Your consumption of 1 year
District Heating: Your consumption of 1 year
Bio-Ethanol / Alcohol: Your consumption of 1 year
With its simplicity and card-style design, you will easily get all your tasks together and will manage them as easy as like never before. You can add and manage images into your notes, write down your ideas and make them look awesome on your device.
This is a first note app ever you’d want to write more, and enjoy your personalized card notes.
- convenient and informative notes card-style list
- no limitations using Menote in offline mode
- keep your notes in the cloud and manage information between your devices
- simple ordering of notes by category: colors will help you quickly navigate the records, and the menu allows you to quickly filter out the desired category
- create your own categories and assign the original colors to each and one of them
- unlimited number of your own categories and text records
- the ability to add images and photos on the note; intuitive control with attaching images
- notes archive with the possibility of their recovery
- search notes on the text
- publishing and sharing notes on a generated link, with a web view interface
- creating password protected notes, which can be accessed only after entering the password
- add Reminders and alarms to your notes
- an outstanding dark theme
- set up the time for a Night Mode, you want it to work
- additional 1GB of space on the server to store your stylish notes with photographs and drawings (and other media content real soon)
keywords: notes, diary, alarm, note, photo, write, keep, day, task, menote, material
1) La géoloc des bâtiment est terminée, faut juste que vous (les potentiels utilisateurs étudiants comme professeurs nous aident à récupérer les positions satellites de tous les bâtiments)
2) Système de notifications prévu mais non programmable pour la première version
Des commentaires utiles pour faire avancer l'application sont bien entendu les bienvenus :)
Enfin une application qui permet de voir l'emploi du temps de l'Université de Savoie.
Faîtes comme si vous voulez voir votre emploi du temps sur Planète, sauvegardez vos groupe, accédez au détail d'un cours et voyez l'équipe de développeur qui a permis de rendre cela possible.
L'application n'a pas de pub pour plusieurs raisons
- Je ne souhaite pas que les utilisateurs se font tracker
- C'est quelque chose de communautaire et utile à tout le monde
- Le projet est open source et sera disponible sur un répo public pour que de futurs étudiants prennent la relève
- Et si vous voulez remercier les développeurs, regardez l'onglet "MiitZeDevs" et remerciez-nous avec un café ou une bierre si vous nous croisez quelque part ^^
Le projet backend se trouve ici : http://edt.gnkw.org/
Faîtes-nous part des éventuels bugs :)
Pour les versions précédentes d'android une version sera très bientôt disponible :)
Azendoo has partnered with Evernote, Box, Dropbox and Google Drive so that you can share the content that you stock in your favorite cloud apps, in a single click.
Whether you’re running a business, part of a team, planning projects, or you just want to organize your personal life, Azendoo is the application you need to manage your work and get things done.
The application is free, forever and for an unlimited amount of users. If you need advanced features, be sure to check out our Premium plans.
-- Main Features --
- Access your content grouped by subjects: messages, tasks, documents
- Create, organize and assign tasks
- Add descriptions, due dates and images
- Follow and comment on your teammates tasks
- Quickly visualize your tasks and those of your teammates
- Discuss important topics in real-time
- Push notifications so that you’re up to date
- Access any document from anywhere
- Instant synchronization between web and mobile
Azendoo can be used:
- For your Business
- At school
- For your non-profit
- In your life
Leverage the capability of low-cost Android smartphones or tablets to gauge the progress of your construction projects. Supervisors can view progress from anywhere without having to physically visit their sites.
EarlySail is specialist in creating applications for real time field data collection leveraging mobile phone technology. EarlySail’s Construction Reporter is an easy to use mobile application where constructor surveyors or field supervisors can submit multi-media status reports from the field on progress being made in their construction sites. The application supports taking of pictures, videos, capturing of GPS data, and entering of text notes. If network coverage is not available, the application will queue the report for later submission so your work can continue uninterrupted.
On the server side, managers can view pictures, videos, GPS data, and progress notes in one dashboard using any Internet-enabled device, including smartphones. Managers can be alerted as soon as a progress report is filed, and they can view multiple construction site progress reports in a single map-driven interface.
Please download this fully-featured free application to test the functionality. It comes preconfigured with a demonstration server.
EarlySail can create customized field data collection applications for your own use and assist with deployment of server side infrastructure for data collection and analysis.
Examples of Customization Possible on Client side
• Your custom app Icon
• Your custom app Name
• Custom fields to categorize: Mandatory or optional
• Add an About Us Page
• Add a Send Feedback feature
• Add a Share This App feature
• Configure settings for your dedicated server
• Deploy on App stores or your own web server for distribution.
• The server is hosted by EarlySail using cloud providers and ensures reliability.
• For security, it provides for restricted permissions to the server side for increased security using role-based access.
• Scalable infrastructure based on your needs
• Customize Reporting Parameters
• Customize your Dashboard
• Real-time Approvals/ Verification
Additional Features Highlights:
• Robust mobile web service for all internet-enabled devices
• Customizable automated emails to update stake holders whenever a new progress report is submitted
• Workflow Management
• Dynamic, interactive map widgets
• Report Management by Category of reports
• Ability to filter reports via categories/Location/ Type/Verification
• Dashboards and filters to sort reports
Contact us at email@example.com to explore how you can make your field data collection projects successful.
Made by the creators of Procore, the powerful, cloud-based project management tool. CurrentSet gives you the power of Procore’s Drawings Tool at no cost!
CurrentSet is free for use with up to 750 sheets of drawings, for as long as you like. Get up to 2500 sheets free by sharing the app.
Get 750 free sheets when you sign up!
Share the app to earn up to 2500 free sheets.
Keep your entire team up-to-date on the latest drawings
Fast and easy uploads — keep the latest drawings with you on your Android
Review and markup drawings at any location — jobsite, office, home, wherever!
Work offline and automatically sync updates when you’re back online
Notify the entire project team the moment changes are made to a drawing set
Quick sign up with LinkedIn and Google — no credit card required!
Use CurrentSet for as long as you like for free.
Upgrade to Procore when you need an integrated suite of project management tools. Your CurrentSet drawings will transfer seamlessly into Procore when you’re ready.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4