Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!