Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
Choose from one of the fifteen (15!) included kits. Unlock a hidden bonus kit. Upgrade to the full version to create your own customized drum kit, choosing from the hundreds of included sounds.
☆ 10 built-in kits -- Rock, Disco, Hip-Hop, Electronic, and more!
☆ The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound! A first for an iPhone app!
☆ The fastest response time -- more than 60% faster than the competition!
☆ Hundreds of drum sounds, professionally recorded at 44.1khz high fidelity!
☆ Natural drum rolling -- the faster you drag your finger, the faster the roll!
☆ Realistic modeling of drum strikes so cymbals blend and snares don't sound like machine guns!
☆ Pitch bending depending on where you hit the drums!
☆ The interface is naturally pulled up from the center tab.
☆ Multitrack recording and online sharing!
☆ You can even share your performances online on the web! Tweet, tweet!
☆ Jam out with your iPod library tracks.
☆ Try our "Dueling Drumsets" so two people can rock out with their own set on one device!
☆ So much more!
This app explains the below contents.
[Introduction and Column]
Introduction to the developer
Introduction to the App
Form and grip
Stroke basic practise
What is rudiments?
Single stroke 4
Single stroke 7
Swiss army triplet
Introduction to drumset
Left Foot Ghost Motion
Rim Shot, Cross Stick
4, 8, 16Beat intermediate
4 way Independence
One Handed Roll
Double Bass Drum
about song copy
That Thing You Do - The Wonders
Wild World - Mr. Big
It is possible to practice while watching the music score.
☆Even if you don't have the knowledge that can read music score, you can make a score.
☆if you feel bothersome when creating the drum score, it is possible to copy and paste the phrase.
☆if you have the tablet or bigger smartphone , you can practice , watching Drum Score Creator.
・BPM - Between 60-210
・Volume - Each drum instrument (between 0-1)
☆For automatically scrolling a A screen,you can practice while watching the music score.
☆Sharing Drum Score.
Can be upload the score you made and sharing the score. And you can download the score everyone made.
☆Can be added Double Line
*Not supported to Web Upload for now version 2.1.2.Thank you for your understanding.
★ Ver2.2.2 New feature.Can be cooperation with new app *Guitar with Drum*.
☆Also you can use along with guitar or bass.
Mantenance Twitter https://twitter.com/oto_Maintenance
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
- Ouvir a discografia completa do Lobão em streaming;
- Ouvir músicas raríssimas, incluindo diversas parcerias;
- Ouvir shows completos;
- Acessar a agenda de shows e eventos;
- Acessar as redes sociais oficiais, como: Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube e Tumblr;
- Assistir a vídeos exclusivos;
- Ver fotografias de shows, eventos e muito mais;
- Assistir aos vídeos do canal YouTube oficial.
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
- fifteen lessons
- fifteen quizzes
These exercises correspond to some contemporary music styles for the Drum Set:
- Rock Pop
- Blues Rock
- Latin Music
On each Lesson you will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats and the notes on the staff. You can listen just to the Drum Set by clicking on the light blue button or you can listen to the whole band by clicking the dark blue button.
On each Quiz you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences that are marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 10 right guesses per Quiz. We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a score minimum of 8 per Quiz.
Practice all rudiments on your smartphone
With the Rudiment app you always have all 40 snare drum rudiments in your pocket, allowing you to practice them and bring them to perfection. The app features a playback mode to play the rudiments and has a built-in metronome with which you can learn to control and improve your timing from 40 to 200 bpm.
Rudiment, the new utility by rhythmtoolsfactory offers you:
- all 40 essential rudiments from The Percussive Arts Society's Essential Snare Drum Rudiments
- stepless adjustment of beats-per-minute
- full playback mode - let the phone play the drums
- pattern switching through shaking or flinging
-The Studio sound
- Complete drum kit
- 12 realistic drum sounds
- All screen resolutions (phones and tablets) works with
- Selector buttons
- Easy to use drum kit
- Real 12 drum pads
- HD video quality
- Free to download and easy to use
so everyone can play drums in a way, we developed a easy to use.
Come on then Dragos Enjoy ..
Want to stop carrying both your phone and your iPod? Keep your music fresh with smart playlists? iSyncr enables you to quickly sync your Android device with the music you have in iTunes using iSyncr Desktop over USB or WiFi. No need to move your music into a new music management software. iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time.
Go beyond just music syncing with these additional features:
- Work directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries for fast setup
- Sync with a cord over USB or sync wirelessly with a WiFi connection
- Also works over MTP, unlike other top solutions
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync your ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart playlists up to date
- Have a device with internal and external memory? Choose which drive each playlist syncs to
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
- Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
- Sync your MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Sync your video and podcasts for a complete iPod replacement
- Sync Android playlists back to your computer
- Automate wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
- Easy to use tablet interface
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
- Sync video play counts
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not play be synced to your device.
iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes.
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
For information on how to get started and to learn about more features and options for using iSyncr to sync your music visit www.jrtstudio.com.
Want to help translate to your language?
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Great tool for developing 4-limb coordination / practice / warm-up.
You can adjust bpm and volume of each drum and decide wether the left foot should be used and
if it should play hihat or a second bassdrum.
Furthermore you can change each note of the groove:
in stickings mode, tapping on the notes will change the drum,
in accents mode, tapping on the notes will add or remove an accent.
There is also a metronome which can be set on/off
and an acceleration mode:
In acceleration mode playback will start at 30 bpm
and increase by one every 4 bars, until it reaches that
bpm that was set before it started.
Volumes of each drum can be adjusted.
This free version displays banner ads.
This world has everything from puzzle solving to action.
There is only one objective, open the door and escape!
It doesn't only involve touching the screen, but you might also have to shake the [device], or swipe, so be sure to try a variety of operations!
Look forward to the new levels that we plan to add with updates!
通勤 通学 の待ち時間に、ちょっとした暇つぶしに、是非遊んでみてね
- The positions of keys on this application allows the user to access all 3 octaves on a single screen.
- Playing by swiping (sliding your finger across the screen) the keys have also been addressed; enabling glissando.
- playing chords
powered by Cocos2d.