These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
- 16-bit uncompressed drum samples;
- The effect of "Reverb";
- Multi-band mixer (volume control, pan on each channel);
- A set of presets of different musical styles, allowing you to quickly display the options playing drum kit;
- High level of realism, sound (depending on the point of impact play individual sound settings, recorded separately);
- High speed response touches;
- Slide your finger between the drums (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3) for fill moments;
- Control on the right and left hand;
- Simultaneous listening music player;
Download "Modern A Drum Kit" (drums) and start to turn their dreams into reality.
It is possible to practice while watching the music score.
☆Even if you don't have the knowledge that can read music score, you can make a score.
☆if you feel bothersome when creating the drum score, it is possible to copy and paste the phrase.
☆if you have the tablet or bigger smartphone , you can practice , watching Drum Score Creator.
・BPM - Between 60-210
・Volume - Each drum instrument (between 0-1)
☆For automatically scrolling a A screen,you can practice while watching the music score.
☆Sharing Drum Score.
Can be upload the score you made and sharing the score. And you can download the score everyone made.
☆Can be added Double Line
*Not supported to Web Upload for now version 2.1.2.Thank you for your understanding.
★ Ver2.2.2 New feature.Can be cooperation with new app *Guitar with Drum*.
☆Also you can use along with guitar or bass.
Mantenance Twitter https://twitter.com/oto_Maintenance
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
Creative ideas for your drumfill
The DrumFill app helps to get ideas for fill-ins while playing drums, expand them and bring them to perfection. Using the built-in metronome you can learn to control and improve your timing from 40 to 200 bpm. And if nothing at all comes to your mind on the drumset, a random fill generator will create new fills for you.
Drumfill, the new utility by rhythmtoolsfactory offers you:
- more than 300 predefined fills
- three difficulties with variants for the beats 4, 3-4, 2-3-4 and 1-2-3-4
- countless other randomly generated fills
- save your own, adjusted fills
- stepless adjustment of beats-per-minute
- pattern switching through shaking or flinging
- a full-fledged editor that allows addition, adjustment and removal of notes and flams
★★★ Main Features ★★★
✔ Many popular drum kit and loop (Rock, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Drum and Bass, Electro, Break Beat and more)
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ Bonus percussion drum sets: Bongos, Congas and Taiko drums
✔ The fastest response time, low latency (without any delay)
✔ Animated visual effects
✔ Special sound settings for each instrument (snare drum, bass drum, cowbell, hi-hat, ride and crash cymbals, tom-tom drums)
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealDrum
+5 octaves piano keyboard
+128 instruments (Piano, Organ, Strings...)
+Adjustable piano keyboard width
+Record & Play
+Configurable Keyboard Shortcut
+8 songs to play and more with xPiano Share
+MIDI file import(α version)
*This piano app uses MIDI, so some keys may not sound, and quality and volume depend on devices.
*Please check you can download and install this app immediately after your purchase. After 15 minutes, you can not refund even if you fail to install it. See the website below when you encounter problems.
*If you have a licensing issue, please inform me.
piano, xpiano, keyboard, music, record, player, midi, mid
✓ WST Grand (a grand piano based on Warren Trachtman's piano samples)
✓ Bright Grand
✓ Legend EPiano
✓ Rhodes EPiano
✓ Honky Tonk Piano
✓ Rock Organ
You can download demo recordings and a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/grand-piano
We also offer other music apps. For details, see refined-apps.com.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Highlights ----------
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434 ).
Grand Piano provides lowest possible latency on your device.
✓ High quality samples for all contained instruments.
✓ Support for external keyboards and expanders
On devices with USB host support (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Acer A500, Asus TF101, ...) you can connect an external keyboard or midi expander. You can play Grand Piano from your external keyboard or play an external sound generator from Grand Piano.
✓ Midi file player included
The included midi player works with any standard midi file stored on your android device. You can output the midi events via Midi/USB (if your device supports it; see above)
-- Features --------
✓ Support for lowest latency possible on your android device.
✓ 7 instruments with high quality samples
✓ Midi In&Out via USB on devices that support USB-Host/OTG (e.g. Asus TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, ...) for Standard Midi/USB devices (i.e. devices that do not need a driver on Windows/Mac)
✓ Includes a midi file player
✓ 53 classical midi files included
✓ Up to 512 notes simultaneously
✓ 88 key scrollable keyboard
✓ Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
✓ Multitouch only limited by your device
✓ Note Velocity
✓ Sustain, pitch bend etc. via midi
✓ Various reverb settings (no reverb, small church, medium church, cathedral, ...)
✓ Runs on android >= 4.0.3, phones and tablets
✓ No ads
-- Usage Tips / Hardware requirements --------
✓ Needs ca. 41 MB on your sdcard for the samples
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
---- Pro-Features ------------
Grand Piano Pro provides all the features of the Free version plus:
✓ 7 instruments instead of 2
✓ Midi via USB
✓ Midi player
✓ 53 classical midi files
✓ No ads
-- Permissions --------
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to extract the samples onto the sdcard
android.permission.VIBRATE for vibrate on touch support
android.permission.INTERNET to be able to download midi files if selected e.g. in a browser
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for better audio support (OpenSL)
com.android.email.permission.READ_ATTACHMENT to enable mail apps to forward midi file attaments to this app
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE to check the license
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic's website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
- Loops can be up to 8 bars long
- Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
- Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
- Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
- Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
- Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
- Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum machine
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device's built-in microphone
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Slicer for recombining loop elements
- All actions in real-time
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Multi-touch control
- Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- OpenSL integration for lower latency
- Direct integration of RD4 - Groovebox loops
- Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- File sharing capability
- Android 2.2 or higher
- screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
This app explains the below contents.
[Introduction and Column]
Introduction to the developer
Introduction to the App
Form and grip
Stroke basic practise
What is rudiments?
Single stroke 4
Single stroke 7
Swiss army triplet
Introduction to drumset
Left Foot Ghost Motion
Rim Shot, Cross Stick
4, 8, 16Beat intermediate
4 way Independence
One Handed Roll
Double Bass Drum
about song copy
That Thing You Do - The Wonders
Wild World - Mr. Big
This world has everything from puzzle solving to action.
There is only one objective, open the door and escape!
It doesn't only involve touching the screen, but you might also have to shake the [device], or swipe, so be sure to try a variety of operations!
Look forward to the new levels that we plan to add with updates!
通勤 通学 の待ち時間に、ちょっとした暇つぶしに、是非遊んでみてね
- The positions of keys on this application allows the user to access all 3 octaves on a single screen.
- Playing by swiping (sliding your finger across the screen) the keys have also been addressed; enabling glissando.
- playing chords
powered by Cocos2d.