Seabook contains ;
- COLREG (International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea)
- GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System)
- Ship Stability
- HazMat , Dangerous Goods
- Marine Engineering
- Ship Navigation
- International Code of Signals
- Country Flags and Currency
Application developed to run in all devices.
Seabook supports below devices ;
Able to run on 99.9% mobile devices, televisions and computers.
- iOS - Apple iPhone/iPad
- Android - HTC, Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Acer, Dell, Foxconn, Fujitsu, HP, Huawei, LG, Panasonic, Philips - Electronics, Sharp, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba, ZTE and more.
- Symbian OS - Nokia Mobile Phones - even old models.
- WebOS - Smart Televisions.
- Windows Mobile Phones.
- Windows Desktop/Laptop Operation Systems - Win 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7/8.
Further versions of Seabook may contain more accessible and much more user friendly widgets which may require new device.
Application design & development by ;
Ozgur Dogan GUNES
Chapter 1 - Policies and Programs
Chapter 2 - Military Conduct and Justice
Chapter 3 - Watch Standing
Chapter 4 - Communications
Chapter 5 - Naval History
Chapter 6 - Naval Organization
Chapter 7 - Basic Seamanship
Chapter 8 - Ship / Aircraft Characteristics
Chapter 9 - Customs and Courtesies
Chapter 10 - Uniforms and Formations
Chapter 11 - Small Arms
Chapter 12 - Damage Control
Chapter 13 - Chemical, Biological, and Radiological (CBR) Defense
Chapter 14 - First Aid and Health
Chapter 15 - Survival
Chapter 16 - Career and Education Information
Chapter 17 - Financial and Stress Management
Chapter 18 - Surface Preservation
Chapter 19 - Safety and HAZMAT
Chapter 20 - Sea Power
Chapter 21 - Leadership and Supervision
Chapter 22 - Security Requirements and International Agreements
Good luck on your Navy Advancement!
Check out our other apps to test military knowledge.
Be prepared to test on the following:
- Naval History and Heritage
- Navy Rank and Insignia
- US Navy Ships and Boats
- Nautical Terms
- Navy Aircraft
No matter what paygrade you are testing for, the Navy Basic Military Requirements (BMR NAVEDTRA 14325) course is a key source of information for success in the Professional Military Knowledge (PMK) portion of your Navy-wide Advancement Exam (NWAE).
Multiple ways to study:
Flash Card Review
Multiple Choice Quiz
Sign in to your ProMilitaris.com account for full access to study content, or use limited content without an account.
It's free to create an account with ProMilitaris. Trial subscription available for full content access.
Get Your Merchant Marine Credential, If you want a job in the Merchant Marines, You Need This Complete Step-By-Step Video Tutorial About How To Apply For And Receive A Merchant Marine Credential,
And How To Find Jobs In The Maritime Industry and Merchant Marines.
If you don’t do everything correctly the Coast Guard will reject your application.
This video will walk you through the entire process to get your Merchant Marine Credential by mail.
This instructional video is in four parts and is over one hour long,
Every step needed to apply and receive your Merchant Marine Credential All the application forms are down-loadable from the site.
What is the TWIC card, how and where do you get it.
It goes through each and every page of the application and how to fill it out correctly.
A master database of locations all over the country to get the correct drug test. If you get the wrong one it will be rejected.
Links to all the Coast Guard sites for everything you need to submit your application and the cost.
A master database of over 200 maritime companies and their websites to apply for jobs.
How to find Coast Guard approved schools to take classes.
What qualifications you need to get your credential.
Offshore oil companies for jobs on the oil rigs.
Includes all regs for certification of tankerman
How to pay your fee online to the Coast Guard plus much much more…
"An excellent job of covering basic seamanship in this program." - Sailing World.
"Will help Sailors be more confident and even enjoy sailing in heavy weather." - Gary Jobson.
Don't set sail without viewing this expertly produced series. - People Magazine. Based on the famous book and narrated by the author himself, John Rousmaniere, these award-winning programs are some of the most outstanding in the field. Featuring World Renowned Sailing Expert John Rousmaniere.
Featuring world renonwned sailing expert John Rousmaniere. This is the most complete and detailed instructional app ever made about sailing, from the first moment you first climb aboard, to dropping anchor. While this program deals with a voyage made under sail, many of the techniques demonstrated apply equally to power boaters, to whom seamanship and navigation skills are as important as to the sailor. Every maneuver and technique is demonstrated clearly with plenty of close ups and action replays. Subjects covered include, basic navigation and planning a cruise, sail handling and sail trim, anchoring and docking, steering and boat handling, safety at sea, what to wear, moving around on deck, knots and rop work and much more.
Chapter 1 - US Naval Tradition
Chapter 2 - Leadership and Administrative Responsibilities
Chapter 3 - Programs and Policies
Chapter 4 - Professional Responsibilities
Chapter 5 - Military Requirements
Chapter 6 - Safety and Survival
Chapter 7 - Damage Control
Good luck on your Navy Advancement!
Check out our other apps to test yourself on the basic military requirements - this covers every enlisted paygrade.
In the Pro Version, you get many additional features: a low light setting, a picture gallery, a glossary of terms, a breakdown of the hierarchy of vessels (Rule 18), cheatsheets for sound signals (Rules 24 & 25), direct navigation to specific questions, and quiz settings.
This app is continuously improving thanks to user feedback. However, as I am a mariner myself, there will be significant periods with no updates while I'm underway, but I'll still get and respond to your feedback.
This quiz set is popular among the nurses and nursing students on the Learning Nurse website. This Pulmonology Quiz app combines 3 of our quizzes - system, terminology and disorders. With over 210 questions, it covers topics such as medical terms and vocabulary associated with the structure of the lungs / Respiratory system, diseases, disorders and other pulmonary-related areas / topics. The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
You can select the number of questions (25, 50 or 100) you want to take in the quiz. Questions are randomized each time. It shows you final score at the end of the quiz.
This app will be extremely useful for YOU if you want to review what you have learned in class / on your own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great tool / resource for anyone studying Pulmonology, lungs or the Respiratory system in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession. Feedback is immediate, making it an excellent interactive / discovery learning tool.
This review quiz app contains over 210 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. The app is an excellent reference for you if you want to brush up on / test your advanced knowledge of Pulmonology / the Respiratory system.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test yourself
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Download this unique Pulmonology or Respiratory quiz and you’ll be glad you did!
THIS APP ALSO HAS DAY AND NIGHT CARDS WITH GOOD DESCRIPTIONS. AND AUDIO OF SOUND SIGNAL, ANIMATION FOR FLASHING LIGHTS AND MORE ITEMS COMING SOON.
· Medical Terminology
· Anatomy and Physiology
· Pharmacology and Anesthesia
· Aseptic Technique
· Sterilization and Disinfection
· Operating Room Environment
· Transportation and Positioning
· Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
· Medical, Ethical, and Legal Responsibilities
· Occupational Hazards
· Skin Preparation and Draping
· Equipment and Supplies
· Counts and Specimens
· Sutures and Drains
· Wound Healing and Dressings
· General Surgery
· Obstetrics and Gynecology
· Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Genitourinary Surgery
· Thoracic Surgery
· Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Surgery
· Orthopedic Surgery
· Pediatric Surgery
· Emergency Procedures
· Surgical Applications of Electricity
· Physics and Medicine
· Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery
· Surgical Robots
Free initial download of the app presents one question, a full-length explanation, and reference note for further study in each of the 36 topics. For more in-depth review, users may choose to download a total of over 1700 cards via in-app purchase. Browse the content or create customized quizzes to test your knowledge level and target weak areas as you go. Use the detailed analytics to assess your test readiness and track your progress.
As life rushes by, optimize your preparation time by using this powerful app where ever and whenever you can. With the Surgical Technology Examination Lange Q&A app in your toolkit, preparing for the national certification exam will be a breeze. Great for both incremental and last-minute studying, this app is the perfect tool to have at your fingertips.
About the Authors:
Carolan Sherman, RN, BSN, CST
Mary Chmielewski, CST
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill.Education@gwhizmobile.com
Reef Points is a small booklet of special facts all midshipmen at the United States Naval Academy are expected to commit to memory. Including:
WHAT ARE THE 5 BASIC RESPONSES?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A SEA SCOUT?
HOW'S THE COW?
WHAT IS A MAN OVERBOARD DRILL?
WHAT ARE IRISH PENNANTS?
WHAT ARE SOME FAMOUS NAVAL SAYINGS?
We hope you enjoy this web app.
* Competition between users with score-boards within the app!
* You can communicate with other users from Medical/Nursing/Dental/Paramedic community through private chat or public forum
* Subject-wise Quiz of Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, forensic medicine, internal medicine, surgery, ophthalmology, pediatrics, gynecology & obstetrics, ENT, orthopedics, anesthesia, etc.- in Multiple Choice Questions form
* Includes Medical Objective Questions (MCQs), Dental Objective Questions (MCQs) and Nursing Objective Questions (MCQs)
* You can share your own medical cases or discuss the cases posted by other users or default cases in the app.
* Just everything you need.. to learn medicine !
* Medical Quiz app for cell phones and tablets
* Chat between Medical and Nursing Students/Professionals around the world
* Objective questions App
* Multiple Choice Questions from medical subjects
* Mnemonics from all medical subjects
* Cases for discussion among users
* Only high yield mnemonics selected among the mnemonics shared by users
* Interesting Medical and Surgical cases for discussion with pictures !!
* Share the cases you are confused with other users around the world !
* Medical Community with live interaction between users
* Simple FB, Twitter or email login
* Challenging quiz with leaderboards
* Can be used in Fully featured and updated questions Online mode or Offline Mode !
* Immediate support in Chatroom
* Companion to popular medical apps like medscape, epocrates, itriage, etc.
Imagine Practicing for just 10 minutes a day on this App and be updated on all previous year questions as well important concepts. (You could practice anytime anywhere without the need to connect to internet)
What this App Offers ?
1. More Than 2500 Previous Year questions from various entrance exams with complete explanations and references
2. Classification of Questions such that you can solve questions randomly from any Subject or Unit (Click on the subject to get the list of units and on units to get the list of chapters in Practice Mode)
3. In Test Mode you can create a test of 25 Questions from a combination of topics
4.There is a smart progress bar to track your progress of Learning. While solving if you get any question wrong then you have to get the question correct twice randomly for it to be deemed as complete. (Which means that you will be forced to repeatedly solve the questions which you get wrong)
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. MCAT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for MCAT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
MCAT Flashcards app includes 2800 premade flashcards from 3 categories which cover all aspects of the Medical College Admission Test exam:
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
MCAT flashcards apps have received 29.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “ Helpful on the go studying!”.
• “ Love it”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
MCAT is a trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges.This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Association of American Medical Colleges
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
The Provider Resilience home screen gives a quick snapshot of the user’s overall resilience rating – generated through user self-assessments – and a reminder clock showing how long since the user last took a day off. Compassion fatigue, burnout, and secondary traumatic stress ratings can also be viewed in automatically generated graphs, allowing users to monitor their professional quality of life over time.
Provider Resilience also features stress-busting and compassion satisfaction-building tools. Videos by service members describing the positive impact health care providers had in their battles with stigma, depression and other issues help users remember why they do what they do. Stretches, daily reflection cards, and Dilbert comics give users a break from daily stress.
Provider Resilience was developed by psychologists at the National Center for Telehealth & Technology, the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
After selecting a topic area, information is organized into four main menu items:
Learn: Comprehensive information on the causes, characteristics, and potential solutions to emotional, relationship, and other common mental health problems that face the military community.
Assess: Brief self-assessment tools to help the user measure and track symptoms relevant to the topic area.
Tools: Information and guidance on techniques to self-manage problems relevant to the topic area.
Videos: Testimony from members of the military community about their struggle to overcome problems relevant to the topic area.
BioZen was developed as a pilot project to study the feasibility of using smartphones to receive signals from biosensor devices. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) is a Department of Defense organization that evaluates new technologies for telemental health. BioZen represents an approach to mobile monitoring of biosensor devices that may be further developed to support future projects. No further development or enhancements to BioZen are planned.
Using BioZen requires compatible biosensor devices (see listing below). These devices and BioZen are not designed or intended for psychological therapy or medical treatments.
BioZen can display several brain wave bands (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) separately, as well as combinations of several bands using algorithms that may indicate relevant cognitive states, such as meditation and attention. BioZen features a meditation module that represents biometric information with user-selectable graphics that change in response to the user's biometric data.
Biofeedback data is recorded in real time, so users can observe relationships between recorded biophysiological data and their behavior. Users' can create notes to document and categorize their recording session. BioZen automatically generates graphical feedback from the recording sessions to allow users' to monitor their progress over time.
Key features of the app include:
Interactive Decision Trees: Helps identify the best interventions and timing of services for patients in order to optimize quality of care and clinical outcomes.
Symptom Management: Identifies clinical practice guidelines for the management of common symptoms following mTBI.
Provider Assessments: Provides frequently used assessments and scoring of tools used with mTBI patients.
Relevant DoD ICD-9 Coding: Consolidates all appropriate codes enabling efficient documentation.
Interactive Links: Allows user to have direct access to additional resources with a touch of a finger.
• Keep informed about the latest HR news in the MHS
• View current and archived HR news articles
• Quickly search for HR related articles by title or content
• Browse open job opportunities within the organization, complete with convenient links or instructions to apply
• Stay on top of upcoming HR events and important deadlines
• Find quick contact information for the MHS HR department
• Accessibility features for ease of use
Global Gab features:
• Five languages from around the world
• Different difficulty levels suitable for all ages
• A surprise with each completed game
Global Gab helps kids feel connected to their deployed parent and learn a little bit about the rest of the world. Try Global Gab today! Hoy! Al-yawm! Oneul!
You can also play Global Gab and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Global Gab and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.
Operation Care Package features
• 30 increasingly difficult levels in 3 different worlds
• Fun, physics-based obstacles for all ages
• Game challenges – invite your friends and family to play
Operation Care Package helps kids relax and take their mind off worries about their deployed parent, moving, and other stresses that come from being a military kid. Plus, it’s really fun! Test your aim today!
You can also play Operation Care Package and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Operation Care Package and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.