On India attaining Independence, the Royal Indian Navy consisted of 32 ageing vessels suitable only for coastal patrol, along with 11,000 officers and men. The navy plays an important role in providing humanitarian relief in times of natural disasters, including floods, cyclones and tsunamis.
* Indian Navy app provides information about history and Wars by Indian Navy.
* Careers in Indian Navy is a useful information for Navy aspirants.
* The Quiz section provided tests your knowledge about Indian Navy.
The SailingApp is a Dynamic New Web Based Sailing & Boating App!
This allows us to add the Information You want in Real Time!
New Content, Photos, Repair & Maintenance Tips added constantly.
With over 200 Reference Topics, Tools, Alarms, Alerts, and Photos!
The SailingApp is designed for Sailors by Sailors from the water up.
SailingApp built to perform on Android Smartphones 2.3.3 and above.
Where will it take you…
Here are just some of the many cutting edge Benefits you will enjoy!
• Innovative New Technology
• Web Based Accessibility
• Real Time Updates
• New Content Added Constantly
• Archived Content Available Always
• Alphabetically Organized Topics
• Over 200 Sub-Topics
• Quick Keyword Search
• Useful Checklists
• In-App Browser
• Useful & Informative Links
• Large Tool Set In One App
• Visual Accessibility Adjustments
• Easy To Find Notes & Reminders
• “Log Book” Social Sailing Forum
• Cloud Backup & Recovery
• Interactive User Features
• Glossary Of Sailing Terms
• Gallery Of Professional Sailing Photography
• Gallery Photos Fit To Screen Landscape & Portrait
• Member Website Access On Non-Mobile Devices
• Add Notes & Reminders From Website to Device
• Alerts and Email Notification
• User Friendly, Interactive & Innovative
No matter what paygrade you are testing for, the Navy Basic Military Requirements (BMR NAVEDTRA 14325) course is a key source of information for success in the Professional Military Knowledge (PMK) portion of your Navy-wide Advancement Exam (NWAE).
Multiple ways to study:
Flash Card Review
Multiple Choice Quiz
Sign in to your ProMilitaris.com account for full access to study content, or use limited content without an account.
It's free to create an account with ProMilitaris. Trial subscription available for full content access.
Over 1,000 pages of Navy Diving material including the updated guide. Get ready for the exam with practice questions on diving and bmr.
Master the ND Career with Quizes, puzzles and more games for learning! Keep up your knowledge and proficiency.
If you have suggestions, issues or want to recommend more practice exam questions send an e-mail to email@example.com - WE WILL RESPOND and continue to improve the App.
* video from our Irvine campus weekend services and audio from our MV & HB campuses
* speaker notes with scripture references
* videos sharing real-life stories
* links to service times/locations and a growing list of audio from other ministries
* easily share what you see and hear through Twitter and email
Use this app to take Mariners Church with you anywhere. Or, you can always join us in person at any of our campuses. Find out when and where at www.marinerschurch.org.
The Mariners Church app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2013 The Church App, Content: © 2013 Mariners Church. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Irvine, Kenton Beshore, Mariners, Orange County, Erre
Basic sailboat part identification flash cards as well as some terminology.
This app is great for someone new to sailing wanting to learn the basic parts and terminology.
I built and used this prior to taking a basic sailing class and found it helpful.
IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS AN ERROR PLEASE EMAIL ME. firstname.lastname@example.org
"... a brilliant training and reference device"
".... excellent graphics, really first class clean design and accurate info..."
This boating, sailing and marine app provides all skippers and crew with the essential quick reference knowledge they need to quickly interpret what other vessels are doing, who has right of way and what action they should take to prevent a possible collision, as specified by the IRPCS ColRegs Rule of The Road "Steering and Sailing Rules", and "Sound and Light Signals" sections.
Whether out on the water or on shore, in daylight, darkness or poor visibility, simply open the app and search the rules in seconds to find the appropriate rule and definition.
- No internet connection required.
- Simple, easy to use navigation for quick reference.
- Every rule and definition available at the touch of a finger.
- Expertly drawn illustrations accompanied by clear, concise descriptions of all the rules.
There are 4 main sections to this app:
1) Navigation Rules:
A graphic reference guide which illustrates the majority of the "Steering and Sailing Rules"in 29 easy to follow illustrations. Each illustration has a two line caption explaining the rule. For more detailed information, drop down captions reproduce the appropriate rule in full.
The "Sound and Light Signals" in 37 easy to follow illustrations. Also included in this section is Annex IV from the ColRegs, detailing the "Distress Signals" used at sea. Each illustration has a two line caption explaining the rule. For more detailed information, where appropriate, drop down captions reproduce the rule in full.
Steering and Sailing Rules (Rules 4 to 19) and Part D: Sound and Light Signals (Rules32 to 37) and Annex IV Distress Signals are reproduced in full.
4) Test Yourself:
A series of multiple choice questions with 28 graphic representations of the rules helps you check your knowledge.
********************** FEATURES and BENEFITS ************************
- Easy reference learning and revision tool for day skippers and boat pilots
- Over 100 custom made graphics for a better visual experience
- Researched and produced by nautical and marine experts for accuracy
- Positively evaluated by professional pilots for reliability
- Interactive "Test Yourself" Section
******** ENDORSEMENTS FROM THE BOATING COMMUNITY ***********
"I liked the general feel and simplicity of the ColRegs Rules of the Road app"
"Very easy to use, wish I'd had this when I was doing day skipper!"
"I have used the Lights and shapes app and am eagerly looking forward to the release of your ColRegs Rules of the Road app. We run a Training centre and these apps are a great aide memoire for our students."
"I have just downloaded and am using ColRegs Nav Lights & Shapes app, a brilliant training and reference device."
"I was so impressed with your Nav Lights app that I bought it and downloaded it immediately."
"I have deleted another app that I had in favour of yours."
"....excellent graphics, really first class clean design and accurate info..."
" Beautifully produced and very simple to use, a cool learning tool"
" Good app for anyone to use, especially when you are training for boatmaster, yachtmaster etc. Much easier than flip cards"
"For the few pounds, literally, that the iGlimpse apps cost I would think they were excellent value for money."
"The App is an ideal aide memoir for anyone who is responsible for a vessel at sea, from the smallest dinghy to an ocean going supertanker."
OTHER APPS IN THIS SERIES:
- ColRegs: Lights and Shapes provides in depth covers ColRegs Rules 20 to 31
- IALA Buoys & Lights - covers both IALA Systems A & B
... this App really can be used all over the world!
Whether you are boating, sailing, kayaking, or canoeing the NAVRULES apply to you -- this is not just for maritime professionals! Perfect for boaters and sailors trying to attain a higher degree of safety and professionalism on the water. From deckhands to first mates to captains, everybody could use a little help staying sharp on the Rules of the Road.
This application includes a built-in International-Inland COLREGS reference so that you can study and learn your nautical Rules of the Road in between tests, at home or underway.
* Play games of random questions from the test bank of over 1200 official U.S. Coast Guard questions with corresponding diagrams of lights, shapes, and situations.
* View your scores to track your progress and see whether you would have passed an official USCG examination, and replay specific whole games.
* Play games composed of questions which you have answered incorrectly in the past to target your trouble areas.
* In-app NAVRULES reference contains all of the Navigation Rules in a handy in-app reference complete with diagrams (some apps and e-books charge $2.99 or more just for this feature!). This means you can go right to the reference after a test to look up rules
* App was developed by a USCG licensed mariner in response to the challenge of learning these sometimes intricate rules -- a better way to learn ROTR based directly on experience. The feedback when you answer a question is immediate, which allows you to review the question and compare your answer to the official answer, building intuition and aiding memorization.
Issues can be reported https://github.com/0002647302/FullSailAndroid/issues
I'm sure you wouldn't like getting an F on an assignment and opening the comment panel to a blank page. That is what happens when leaving a 1-star rating without submitting an issue or at least leaving a comment that lists more about the issue than "doesn't work".
- Logins are not automatically filled into the startup page
- Duplicate dialog may appear when leaving certain pages that did not have a default display of their own.
This application is NOT developed by Full Sail. Limited permissions are provided for this application to be maintained by private developers.
Seabook contains ;
- COLREG (International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea)
- GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System)
- Ship Stability
- Ship Navigation
- International Code of Signals
Application developed to run in all devices.
Seabook supports below devices ;
Able to run on 99.9% mobile devices, televisions and computers.
- iOS - Apple iPhone/iPad
- Android - HTC, Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Acer, Dell, Foxconn, Fujitsu, HP, Huawei, LG, Panasonic, Philips - Electronics, Sharp, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba, ZTE and more.
- Symbian OS - Nokia Mobile Phones - even old models.
- WebOS - Smart Televisions.
- Windows Mobile Phones.
- Windows Desktop/Laptop Operation Systems - Win 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7/8.
Further versions of Seabook may contain more accessible and much more user friendly widgets which may require new device.
Application design & development by ;
Ozgur Dogan GUNES
Este aplicativo é útil para quem está se preparando para o Exame de Arrais-Amador. São mais de 250 questões similares e com o mesmo nível das questões das provas aplicadas pela Marinha do Brasil. A utilização do aplicativo é extremamente simples e a qualquer momento você pode clicar no botão "ajuda" para esclarecer dúvidas. Após escolher a alternativa, o usuário será informado da resposta correta e quantas estão certas/erradas até aquele momento. Ao final da prova, você pode divulgar o resultado no Facebook.
Teste seus conhecimentos através de um simulado completo ou separado por matérias: RIPEAM, Cartas Náuticas, Combate a incêndio, Conhecimentos gerais, Primeiros socorros, Segurança e sobrevivência, Balizamento náutico, Homem ao Mar e RLESTA/NORMAM 03.
More from developer
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
Key features of the app include:
Interactive Decision Trees: Helps identify the best interventions and timing of services for patients in order to optimize quality of care and clinical outcomes.
Symptom Management: Identifies clinical practice guidelines for the management of common symptoms following mTBI.
Provider Assessments: Provides frequently used assessments and scoring of tools used with mTBI patients.
Relevant DoD ICD-9 Coding: Consolidates all appropriate codes enabling efficient documentation.
Interactive Links: Allows user to have direct access to additional resources with a touch of a finger.
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
BioZen was developed as a pilot project to study the feasibility of using smartphones to receive signals from biosensor devices. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) is a Department of Defense organization that evaluates new technologies for telemental health. BioZen represents an approach to mobile monitoring of biosensor devices that may be further developed to support future projects. No further development or enhancements to BioZen are planned.
Using BioZen requires compatible biosensor devices (see listing below). These devices and BioZen are not designed or intended for psychological therapy or medical treatments.
BioZen can display several brain wave bands (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) separately, as well as combinations of several bands using algorithms that may indicate relevant cognitive states, such as meditation and attention. BioZen features a meditation module that represents biometric information with user-selectable graphics that change in response to the user's biometric data.
Biofeedback data is recorded in real time, so users can observe relationships between recorded biophysiological data and their behavior. Users' can create notes to document and categorize their recording session. BioZen automatically generates graphical feedback from the recording sessions to allow users' to monitor their progress over time.
After selecting a topic area, information is organized into four main menu items:
Learn: Comprehensive information on the causes, characteristics, and potential solutions to emotional, relationship, and other common mental health problems that face the military community.
Assess: Brief self-assessment tools to help the user measure and track symptoms relevant to the topic area.
Tools: Information and guidance on techniques to self-manage problems relevant to the topic area.
Videos: Testimony from members of the military community about their struggle to overcome problems relevant to the topic area.
The Provider Resilience home screen gives a quick snapshot of the user’s overall resilience rating – generated through user self-assessments – and a reminder clock showing how long since the user last took a day off. Compassion fatigue, burnout, and secondary traumatic stress ratings can also be viewed in automatically generated graphs, allowing users to monitor their professional quality of life over time.
Provider Resilience also features stress-busting and compassion satisfaction-building tools. Videos by service members describing the positive impact health care providers had in their battles with stigma, depression and other issues help users remember why they do what they do. Stretches, daily reflection cards, and Dilbert comics give users a break from daily stress.
Provider Resilience was developed by psychologists at the National Center for Telehealth & Technology, the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
• Keep informed about the latest HR news in the MHS
• View current and archived HR news articles
• Quickly search for HR related articles by title or content
• Browse open job opportunities within the organization, complete with convenient links or instructions to apply
• Stay on top of upcoming HR events and important deadlines
• Find quick contact information for the MHS HR department
• Accessibility features for ease of use
Operation Care Package features
• 30 increasingly difficult levels in 3 different worlds
• Fun, physics-based obstacles for all ages
• Game challenges – invite your friends and family to play
Operation Care Package helps kids relax and take their mind off worries about their deployed parent, moving, and other stresses that come from being a military kid. Plus, it’s really fun! Test your aim today!
You can also play Operation Care Package and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Operation Care Package and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.
Global Gab features:
• Five languages from around the world
• Different difficulty levels suitable for all ages
• A surprise with each completed game
Global Gab helps kids feel connected to their deployed parent and learn a little bit about the rest of the world. Try Global Gab today! Hoy! Al-yawm! Oneul!
You can also play Global Gab and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Global Gab and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.