Moodlytics is the best in class mood tracking/journal/diary app with easy to understand data analysis. You can also export your mood history in nice PDF report to share with your doctor. If you are using any other mood tracker, you must try this app. You will love it!
➢ How Moodlytics is changing lives:
Lauren Stephens: I love this application
It is so simple to use. Yet it throughly tracks moods. Unlike other applications the options in this application are very easy to use. I LOVE IT!
Carmen Myer: Great App
Love how I can create own moods and categories of causes of those moods. The ability to add a past mood I forgot or was too depressed to find my phone is amazing. Thanks I'm learning a lot.
Yvonne Demorrow: Very pleased!
Helpful. Better than keeping many sheets of paper. Convenient because my phone goes everywhere I go.
➢ What is Moodlytics?
Moodlytics is a platform comprising of your Moods and its Analytics. It's a Mood Tracker App, which allows you to log your moods and track them periodically through graphs, charts and calendars. In other words its sort of a Mood Journal or a Mood Diary.
➢ Why Moodlytics?
The more you log your moods, the better you build your mood journal. Stronger your mood journal is, the better tracking and analysis you can perform. Thus conclusively Moodlytics helps you to log your moods, maintain a mood journal, track your moods through charts, calendars and graphs and perform a deep analysis for "Happiness".
Apart from rich user interface and best visuals, its the following features that makes us more better and stronger than some of the already existing apps like T2 Mood tracker, e Moods Bipolar Mood Tracker, I Journal, Mood Scanner, Mood Tracker - Depression, Period Tracker, Mood Panda etc.
☺ Log current moods & past moods
☺ Moods are represented with scientific colours
☺ 42 cute mood smiles, best in class
☺ Add notes, photos & people to moods
☺ Track & Analyse Mood journal through Charts and Calendars. (Better Visuals)
☺ Best in class Mood and happiness analysis
☺ Set Mood Logger reminders & Profiles
☺ Log moods once a day with Scheduled Reminder
☺ Now set Simple as well as MoodSensed Goals
☺ Add & Personalise moods
☺ Export Mood data to PDF and share via email
☺ Backup & Restore your mood data
☺ Privacy features to prevent unauthorised access
☺ Moodpedia - A mood encyclopaedia
☺ Share your moods on Facebook and Twitter
➢ How can Moodlytics help?
• Teenagers – Track your funny moments of life, parties, misunderstandings, fights, stress during exams etc.
• Professionals – Track your working day, stress level, conflicts with Boss, interaction with colleagues, a fruitful meeting, a new decision, a successful project launch, a financial success etc.
• Patients (Depression & Mood disorder) – Track depressed and gray moods; Track lighter moments and happiest moods. The app will help you in identifying the reason behind mood swings and their disorder. It will help you in identifying what actually makes you happy and what keeps you away from happiness.
Share your experience or help us improve
What do you think is it just an app or a life long companion? If you like it, please post your reviews and share the app with your friends and family. If you find something missing or have some points on improvement of app, write us to email@example.com.
We would love to hear praises, feedback and even critics to make Moodlytics even better so we can spread more happiness!
Keep Sharing Moods! Keep Sharing Smiles!
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
It does this by taking various bits of information from your phone, including:
• How long ago someone rang or text you.
• What the weather is near you.
• What day of the week it is.
• When your nearest event in your calendar is (non-recurring events).
• What time of day it is.
• How connected you are to the outside world (WIFI / 3G etc).
• How much battery life you phone has.
• How active your facebook is.
It then gives you various percentage scores, and humorous phrases and tips to cheer yourself up, or if you are feeling good - just keeps you feeling good!
The widget displays the smiley droid that best suits you, and also the overall percentage.
• World Mood Meter - This unique feature compares your mood to those Mood Meter users around the world. Ever wanted to know whether you were happier than average? Well now you can, with the world mood, as well as individual country moods available, together with amusing phrases to keep you entertained.
• Mate Mood Meter - Are you happy with your mates? Funny and sometimes silly phrases about how matched the contact is between your top friends.
• Facebook Mood Meter - Another unique feature which attempts to work out your mood from various aspects of your Facebook world, for example, how long ago someone messaged or tagged you, when you last became someone else's friend, last time someone liked something you shared etc.
• Share Mood - You can share any aspect of your mood on your favourite social networking site etc.
See website for permission reasons and other details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems.
Special thanks to Michael Crone (email@example.com) for producing the new icons.
Please note that Calendar and SMS features are not guaranteed to work on all devices.
UPGRADE to Mood Meter Pro to support the developer, remove ads, and for the following configuration options:
• The times you work (for night-shift workers).
• Your name, so Mood Meter can personalize your phrases.
• Which calendars to include in your mood rating.
• How much history to use in the Mate Mood Meter ratings.
One can say it is yet another mood tracking application. It's true. But it is simple and elegant.
Some people may ask what is the value of mood tracking?
It is similar to tracking calories. If it is not tracked usually everything seems to be perfectly fine.
One day I realized that a bit too often I feel angry or sad, especially in the office. I'm not sure how severe the problem is and decided to track it. I build the internet service (www.blogyourmood.com) and then this application. I started using it daily to record any good or bad emotions I had. After three weeks I checked the statistics and see that indeed more that 50% of recorded emotions were angry or sad! Since then I try to improve my stats and things look a bit more yellow and green today...
Mood Tracker features:
> record your emotions with simple 1 click
> put some description to each record
> track the history of your mood
> analyze statistics of your emotions
Mood Tracker is perfect for a personal happiness index or a Niko-Niko calendar.
Featured on NBC's Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Lifehacker.com, New Scientist, Oprah Winfrey's Blog, British Broadcasting Company and mental health charity websites
"Best mood app I've tried" - ★★★★★
"Brilliant for CBT!" - ★★★★
"Moodpandatastic" - ★★★★★
"Mood Panda is a great little app, well designed and easy to use" - ★★★★★
"Your service is greatly appreciated. Being able to track my mood has given me insights into my own psychology that ultimately have led-to an improvement in my quality of life" - Daniel P
"Moodpanda is the only diary I've managed to maintain with any reliability"
+ Track your mood wherever you are, and whenever you want
+ View colorful graphs of your mood
+ See how your mood has changed over days, weeks and months to get the bigger picture
+ Privacy mode - enable this on the website to keep your mood posts entirely hidden from other users
+ Post updates to Facebook & Twitter (optional)
+ Find out what makes you happy
+ Find out what makes other people happy
+ Read the World's public mood posts
+ Interact with the MoodPanda community
NOTE: You can enable Privacy Mode on the MoodPanda Website to keep your mood posts entirely private
MOODPANDA ONLINE FEATURES
+ Access your MoodPanda mood diary online from any computer at MoodPanda.com
+ Print out your mood diary
+ View mood calendars
+ Show your mood on your blog
+ See mood maps of your city/country
+ Chat with the MoodPanda community, get advice and talk to people
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR MOOD
Once you start to track your daily mood it sets a seed in your mind and you can start to concisely think of things that will make you happier and avoiding thing’s that won’t.
We think this is the key to making the world happier, just the simple act of showing people what has made them, and others, happier in the past is a sure fire way to make them happier in the future.
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
Tracking is done by recording in entries of your health symptoms such as mood, hours slept, anxiety, and allows you to completely customize what you track.
You can get charts generated in the reports section which creates charts/reports in the following styles: Bar-Graphs, Line-Graphs, Text Summary, and Visual Chart.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Mindful Moods is just like a pencil and paper journal, except easier and more convenient. Like a paper and pencil journal, it is not monitored in real time or read by anyone.
Mood surveys will be scheduled during random daytime hours and have you rate how you are feeling at that moment. Your responses will be kept confidential and if you are part of a study site for Mindful Moods, your responses will be summarized and printed out for you during face to face meetings.
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 17 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 34 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
This is awesome i installed 3 other period tracker but they all had annoying ads popping up everywhere wanting me to pay them money. Also this one has SO many moods and symptoms unlike the others! Luv this app!! ^_^
Period Calendar , Best Period, Cycles and Ovulation Tracker app and most cute app for track cycles, period, intimacy and everything about woman who you try to conceive ,pregnancy or birth control.
Period Calendar is the most easy application for girls to track my ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can know which days are higher rate to get pregnant, keep fitness, lose weight, just like your discreet diary.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birch control and etc. It is designed to be your personal period tracker diary and sweet secretary.
It is not only the most simple period tracker, but also safe enough to keep your period secret. You can also switch multi account if you need to track for different persons. If necessary, you can even send your period and cycle tracker data to your doctor. It should make your life easier.
Best of all, Period Calendar is totally free with all features! you must love this Period Calendar , which is worth you try to your cycle tracker and won't let you down.
Please be noted the notifications and widgets cannot work if you move this application to SD card.
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration;
★ Backup your period and cycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker , Period tracker
★ Unique diary design
★ Intimacy tracker
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose,especially the cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when you get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation
★ Weight and temperature charts
★ Period tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, ovulation tracker Log management
★ Period tracker menstrual cycles
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation
★ You can choose 1, 3 or all months data average as your period cycle length
★ Security protections
★ Multi accounts to tracker different persons' periods
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safe software, please contact us if you have any security question.
Here are application permissions description:
Your accounts - discover known accounts
This permission is for filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
This permission is for Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup and restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification and widgets even reboot the phone;
This permission is for notification vibration;
This permission is for writing data to SD card and reading data from SD card;
Tag: my cycle, cycle tracker, Period Tracker, diary, Fertile, Ovulation, Woman Health, Conceive, Pregnant, Miscarriage, Marriage, Contraception, sex, safe sex, weight loss, Medicine, Infertility, Birth control, Exercise,cervical mucus, fitness, intimacy, discreet
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
MoodiModo makes tracking of one’s mood effortless by using a unique pop-up reminder interface that forces the user to rate their mood at regular intervals. When the user first installs the app, they get to set this reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as reporting their first mood, engaging the user from the moment they start using MoodiModo.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS). The PANAS is a scale which was developed by Auke Tellegen in the Department of Psychology at the University of Minnesota and David Watson and Lee Anna Clark in the Department of Psychology at the University of Iowa to provide brief measures of positive and negative affect. The PANAS scales were originally published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology in 1988.
Users will have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. The social sharing features of MoodiModo would facilitate social support that is a critical element to recovery from these disorders. MoodiModo allows the user to easily share graphs of their mood on various social media websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest. This will inform friends and family when someone is suffering. Since emotional states are often invisible, visual depiction of emotion can ensure that no one ever needs to suffer alone in silence.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications, devices and electronic health records. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
Mental health is THE greatest unmet need of our time. About half of the people you know will develop a mental illness at some point during their lifetime. Over 50 million Americans currently suffer from some form of mental illness. MoodiModo is intended to help those who suffer from mood disorders such as major depressive disorder, dysthymic disorder, and bipolar disorder.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Hence, it is crucial that mood be continually tracked and quantified in order to assess the effectiveness of various treatments. Those suffering from depression are characteristically non-compliant towards most avenues of treatment, including mood tracking.
1211-Identify your TRIGGERS and Manage your mental wellness. The latest version is being offered FREE of cost in the spirit that this continues to evolve as a truly helpful and useful tool for folks who want to actively manage and get control of their lives. The solution has a web portal(http://moodjournalportal.com) a much more robust community peer support, trigger tracking and syncing, caregiver involvement by sharing progress and updates and much more...As always, please do not hesitate to send us an email with any issues so we can fix them right away and with any positive feedback as well so we know our efforts are not in vain and are helping people. Good Luck and MANAGE YOUR MENTAL WELLNESS.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Have you ever wondered if you are really happy with your life? Ever wondered what could be that one thing, place or person that made you the happiest? Have you ever wanted to measure the quality of your life? Then Mood O Scope is the app for you!
Mood O Scope is a simple mood tracker app specially designed to analyse your moods by maintaining a mood journal. What’s more, you can also tag people & places to moods, add a photo to make it more nostalgic and analyze your mood patterns - all within the app.
Mood O Scope makes it simple by letting you choose between three simple moods that defines your day. Just tap to set your mood and Mood O Scope takes care of the rest.
Features of Mood O Scope that helps you keep track of your daily emotions:
• Lets you log in your moods for today or for any day in the past
• Allows you to choose a smiley face that best represents your mood
• Lets you explain why you are happy, sad, angry, lonely or ok with little notes attached to your mood
• Allows you to add photos to describe your mood better
• Allows you to tag the people or place that makes you happy, ok or sad today
• The app keeps a record of all the moods you have gone through in the past
• Mood O Scope has a calendar view that allows you to see your mood day-wise and the attached tags
• It calculates who or what has influenced you mood the most
• It analyses the various emotions that you have experienced
• It analyses your mood history and represents in the form of mood graphs and charts
• Allows you to set daily reminders to log in your mood for the day
Why use Mood O Scope:
Psychologists say that sharing your moods with someone or writing it in a diary periodically helps you understand yourself better by noticing patterns in your moods to track mood disorder. And yes, of course, joy shared is joy doubled and sorrow shared is sorrow halved. Using Mood O Scope will help you understand yourself better, tracking even the earliest symptoms of possible mood related diseases like depression, bipolar disorder, dysthymia, cyclothymia and other scary medical terms whether major or small. For women, Mood O Scope helps you keep track of PMS, PMDD and by your mood swings, understand your menstrual cycle or periods. And for men both young and old, Irritable Male Syndrome can be identified, tracked and understood better!
So, the more you use Mood O Scope the better you can understand your mood swings and mood patterns. With the mood analysis tool in-built in the app, you can take better control of diseases like: depression, irritability, anxiety; other mood related changes or mood disorders and keep your mind healthy.
Mood O Scope is like a mood tracker or a mood journal that is like a mood scanner, scans your daily moods, mood swings and depression like bipolar disorder. This mood tracker/detector helps you notice things about yourself that have been influenced by your mood swings, that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise. With this mood recorder app, you can maintain a mood diary of your feelings and emotions. This mood detector detects your mood and maintains a mood map of all the emotions and depression. By tracking all these moods with this mood tracker/diary/journal you can find out what sort of a person you are. Mood O Scope is a mood diary / mood journal that plots who or what has influenced your mood. This mood journal / mood analyzer helps you remember all the precious moments in your past.
Stop playing around with those mood scanner, mood detector apps or apps that predict wrong moods. Start checking in to Mood O Scope because happiness is a decision and Mood O Scope helps you make that decision!
More from developer
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
Key features of the app include:
Interactive Decision Trees: Helps identify the best interventions and timing of services for patients in order to optimize quality of care and clinical outcomes.
Symptom Management: Identifies clinical practice guidelines for the management of common symptoms following mTBI.
Provider Assessments: Provides frequently used assessments and scoring of tools used with mTBI patients.
Relevant DoD ICD-9 Coding: Consolidates all appropriate codes enabling efficient documentation.
Interactive Links: Allows user to have direct access to additional resources with a touch of a finger.
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
BioZen was developed as a pilot project to study the feasibility of using smartphones to receive signals from biosensor devices. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) is a Department of Defense organization that evaluates new technologies for telemental health. BioZen represents an approach to mobile monitoring of biosensor devices that may be further developed to support future projects. No further development or enhancements to BioZen are planned.
Using BioZen requires compatible biosensor devices (see listing below). These devices and BioZen are not designed or intended for psychological therapy or medical treatments.
BioZen can display several brain wave bands (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) separately, as well as combinations of several bands using algorithms that may indicate relevant cognitive states, such as meditation and attention. BioZen features a meditation module that represents biometric information with user-selectable graphics that change in response to the user's biometric data.
Biofeedback data is recorded in real time, so users can observe relationships between recorded biophysiological data and their behavior. Users' can create notes to document and categorize their recording session. BioZen automatically generates graphical feedback from the recording sessions to allow users' to monitor their progress over time.
After selecting a topic area, information is organized into four main menu items:
Learn: Comprehensive information on the causes, characteristics, and potential solutions to emotional, relationship, and other common mental health problems that face the military community.
Assess: Brief self-assessment tools to help the user measure and track symptoms relevant to the topic area.
Tools: Information and guidance on techniques to self-manage problems relevant to the topic area.
Videos: Testimony from members of the military community about their struggle to overcome problems relevant to the topic area.
The Provider Resilience home screen gives a quick snapshot of the user’s overall resilience rating – generated through user self-assessments – and a reminder clock showing how long since the user last took a day off. Compassion fatigue, burnout, and secondary traumatic stress ratings can also be viewed in automatically generated graphs, allowing users to monitor their professional quality of life over time.
Provider Resilience also features stress-busting and compassion satisfaction-building tools. Videos by service members describing the positive impact health care providers had in their battles with stigma, depression and other issues help users remember why they do what they do. Stretches, daily reflection cards, and Dilbert comics give users a break from daily stress.
Provider Resilience was developed by psychologists at the National Center for Telehealth & Technology, the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
The Navy Leader’s Guide for Managing Sailors in Distress is your one-stop shop for information on issues that affect your Sailors and guidance on what leaders like you can, or must, do. Based on the Navy & Marine Corps Public Health Center website of the same name, the Navy Leader’s Guide mobile app puts the resources you need to respond to almost any issue affecting your Sailors right in the palm of your hand. Whether at sea or ashore, you can find information on a range of topics, including dealing with a Sailor’s substance abuse, rules for ordering a command directed evaluation, procedures for convening a medical board, resources for Sailors dealing with sexual assault, and how to support your personnel after the death of a shipmate.
The Navy Leader’s Guide is divided into six broad topics: Stress, Mental Health & Substance Abuse, Medical Concerns, Personnel & Family, Sexual Misconduct, and Sailor Self-Care. Each topic features several sub-topics and provides an overview of each issue and its impact, tips on how to identify and address the concern, your role and responsibilities regarding the issue (including links to relevant instructions and regulations), links to additional Navy, DoD and other resources, and a brief quiz allowing you to test your comprehension using realistic scenarios.
Topics and sub-topics covered in the Navy Leader’s Guide app:
1. Stress (Operational Stress Control, Work Stress)
2. Mental Health & Substance Abuse (Alcohol & Drugs, Anxiety & PTSD, Command Directed Evaluations, Depression, Hospitalization, Suicide Prevention)
3. Medical Concerns (Medical Treatment Problems, Medical Evaluation Boards)
4. Personnel & Family (Critical Incidents, Death of a Unit Member, Domestic Violence, Financial Problems, Legal Problems, Marital Problems, Special Family Needs, Separation/Retirement)
5. Sexual Misconduct (Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment)
6. Sailor Self-Care (Resiliency, Self-Care Strategies)
Convenient, concise and portable. The Navy Leader’s Guide for Managing Sailors in Distress gives you all the rules, regulations and resources you need to support the health and safety of your personnel. Download this free app today.
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
• Keep informed about the latest HR news in the MHS
• View current and archived HR news articles
• Quickly search for HR related articles by title or content
• Browse open job opportunities within the organization, complete with convenient links or instructions to apply
• Stay on top of upcoming HR events and important deadlines
• Find quick contact information for the MHS HR department
• Accessibility features for ease of use
Operation Care Package features
• 30 increasingly difficult levels in 3 different worlds
• Fun, physics-based obstacles for all ages
• Game challenges – invite your friends and family to play
Operation Care Package helps kids relax and take their mind off worries about their deployed parent, moving, and other stresses that come from being a military kid. Plus, it’s really fun! Test your aim today!
You can also play Operation Care Package and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Operation Care Package and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.
Global Gab features:
• Five languages from around the world
• Different difficulty levels suitable for all ages
• A surprise with each completed game
Global Gab helps kids feel connected to their deployed parent and learn a little bit about the rest of the world. Try Global Gab today! Hoy! Al-yawm! Oneul!
You can also play Global Gab and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Global Gab and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.