Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase. Its easy to export your graph to PDF and email. If you are female you can track your periods and pregnancy as well. Its easy to backup your data and restore it to another device.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
See what others are going through and optionally chat anonymously. Form instant friendships and support networks. Get help when you need it, and give support when you feel like it.
An optional upgrade is available to keep your journal private. Everything else is free.
- Works offline, and syncs when you’re online (must turn on sync)
- Share with a counselor or friend
- Track as often as you want, whenever your want
- Daily reminders
- View on your computer
- Perfect for fun, support, self awareness, and self discovery
- Perfect for tracking health, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, pms, and monitoring symptoms
When you first install the app, you get to set the reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as report your first mood.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS).
Users have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. MoodiModo allows you to share graphs of your mood.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications and devices. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE OR MAKE OR VOTE ON NEW FEATURE IDEAS AT http://help.quantimo.do/ .
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
If you are feeling sad, anxious, or depressed, lift your mood with MoodTools! MoodTools is designed to help you combat depression and alleviate your negative moods, aiding you on your road to recovery.
MoodTools contains several different research-supported tools. They include:
Thought Diary - Improve your mood by analyzing your thoughts and identifying negative / distorted thinking patterns based on principles from Cognitive Therapy
Activity Tracker - Regain your energy by performing activities and tracking your mood before and after, based on Behavioral Activation Therapy
Safety Plan - Develop a suicide safety plan to keep you safe and utilize emergency resources during a suicidal crisis
Information - Read information, self-help guidelines, and find help with internet resources
Test - Take the PHQ-9 depression questionnaire and track your symptom severity over time
Video - Discover helpful YouTube videos that can improve your mood and behavior, from guided meditations to enlightening TED talks
MoodTools was designed in collaboration with multiple mental health professionals. MoodTools is free, contains no advertisements, and is a purely non-profit venture aimed at helping people suffering from clinical depression. Thank you for supporting our efforts with your positive ratings and reviews. Please send any requests, questions, or feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to respond to each one.
Disclaimer: This mental health application is not intended to be a replacement for treatment nor any sort of medical intervention. Treatment is, by far, the best way to overcome clinical depression or other mental illnesses. Therapy and antidepressants have been shown to effectively treat clinical depression and improve mental health for most people. This application will only aid you on your path to recovery from depression. In addition, if you are not in treatment, talk to your doctor or therapist or use the information portion of this app to find resources that can connect you to treatment.
While MoodTools is designed as a self-help mental health application to help people suffering from clinical depression, it can also assist people without mental illness or people suffering from other mental disorders / mental illnesses such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder, dysthymia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, or schizophrenia,
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
Mood Pulse allows you to self-monitor and the results can be used as a self-help tool or they can be shared with a therapist or health care professional, providing a record of your emotional experience over a selected time frame.
Please contact us with your feedback at email@example.com
The typical usage scenario goes like this:
- You and your doctor or nurse agree up on some mood or health "markers" to track. You then setup these markers.
- You agree upon how often you should email the track data to your nurse or doctor, if you should email it as text data or chart images, and to what email address you should send it to.
- You enter track data for the markers every day or as often as you can
- You email the data to your nurse or doctor, or print and take with you graph images as agreed
- Your doctor or nurse views the data.
See more info and the user guide at http://toadking.sourceforge.net
This app is merely a donation app, and CONTAINS NO FUNCTIONALITY except a link to the FREE full version of eMoods. Please leave this app installed for at least a day for the donation to take effect.
Thank you very much for your support!
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
How Are You App was developed in response to still rising number of people who suffer from depression and mood disorders. Unique features like deep analysis, buddy encouragement and gratitude diary along with exercises and hints from positive psychology create a comprehensive and highly efficient tool for self-improvement and better mental health. For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only enhance your mood a bit, but also you will gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you identify hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More than 30 scientifically proven hints about mood boosting
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
- Use Buddy feature to share your mood with someone close to you
- Use Gratitude Diary feature to help you remember the good things around you
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
* Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
* Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
* Develop a better understanding of your light sleep & deep sleep phases & time spent awake in bed (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
* Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
* Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start into your day
* Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
* Monitor moon phases
* Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
* Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
* View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
* Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Compatible with tablets
* Share your sleep sessions via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & email
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better app. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
• And many many more features
-- Permissions --
• full network access - Used to sync your data between devices and access the forums
• Google Play billing service - Used for donations and unlocking extra themes
• Google Play license check - To make sure you have a valid copy of What's Up?
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
After selecting a topic area, information is organized into four main menu items:
Learn: Comprehensive information on the causes, characteristics, and potential solutions to emotional, relationship, and other common mental health problems that face the military community.
Assess: Brief self-assessment tools to help the user measure and track symptoms relevant to the topic area.
Tools: Information and guidance on techniques to self-manage problems relevant to the topic area.
Videos: Testimony from members of the military community about their struggle to overcome problems relevant to the topic area.
The Provider Resilience home screen gives a quick snapshot of the user’s overall resilience rating – generated through user self-assessments – and a reminder clock showing how long since the user last took a day off. Compassion fatigue, burnout, and secondary traumatic stress ratings can also be viewed in automatically generated graphs, allowing users to monitor their professional quality of life over time.
Provider Resilience also features stress-busting and compassion satisfaction-building tools. Videos by service members describing the positive impact health care providers had in their battles with stigma, depression and other issues help users remember why they do what they do. Stretches, daily reflection cards, and Dilbert comics give users a break from daily stress.
Provider Resilience was developed by psychologists at the National Center for Telehealth & Technology, the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
BioZen was developed as a pilot project to study the feasibility of using smartphones to receive signals from biosensor devices. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) is a Department of Defense organization that evaluates new technologies for telemental health. BioZen represents an approach to mobile monitoring of biosensor devices that may be further developed to support future projects. No further development or enhancements to BioZen are planned.
Using BioZen requires compatible biosensor devices (see listing below). These devices and BioZen are not designed or intended for psychological therapy or medical treatments.
BioZen can display several brain wave bands (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) separately, as well as combinations of several bands using algorithms that may indicate relevant cognitive states, such as meditation and attention. BioZen features a meditation module that represents biometric information with user-selectable graphics that change in response to the user's biometric data.
Biofeedback data is recorded in real time, so users can observe relationships between recorded biophysiological data and their behavior. Users' can create notes to document and categorize their recording session. BioZen automatically generates graphical feedback from the recording sessions to allow users' to monitor their progress over time.
Key features of the app include:
Interactive Decision Trees: Helps identify the best interventions and timing of services for patients in order to optimize quality of care and clinical outcomes.
Symptom Management: Identifies clinical practice guidelines for the management of common symptoms following mTBI.
Provider Assessments: Provides frequently used assessments and scoring of tools used with mTBI patients.
Relevant DoD ICD-9 Coding: Consolidates all appropriate codes enabling efficient documentation.
Interactive Links: Allows user to have direct access to additional resources with a touch of a finger.
The Navy Leader’s Guide for Managing Sailors in Distress is your one-stop shop for information on issues that affect your Sailors and guidance on what leaders like you can, or must, do. Based on the Navy & Marine Corps Public Health Center website of the same name, the Navy Leader’s Guide mobile app puts the resources you need to respond to almost any issue affecting your Sailors right in the palm of your hand. Whether at sea or ashore, you can find information on a range of topics, including dealing with a Sailor’s substance abuse, rules for ordering a command directed evaluation, procedures for convening a medical board, resources for Sailors dealing with sexual assault, and how to support your personnel after the death of a shipmate.
The Navy Leader’s Guide is divided into six broad topics: Stress, Mental Health & Substance Abuse, Medical Concerns, Personnel & Family, Sexual Misconduct, and Sailor Self-Care. Each topic features several sub-topics and provides an overview of each issue and its impact, tips on how to identify and address the concern, your role and responsibilities regarding the issue (including links to relevant instructions and regulations), links to additional Navy, DoD and other resources, and a brief quiz allowing you to test your comprehension using realistic scenarios.
Topics and sub-topics covered in the Navy Leader’s Guide app:
1. Stress (Operational Stress Control, Work Stress)
2. Mental Health & Substance Abuse (Alcohol & Drugs, Anxiety & PTSD, Command Directed Evaluations, Depression, Hospitalization, Suicide Prevention)
3. Medical Concerns (Medical Treatment Problems, Medical Evaluation Boards)
4. Personnel & Family (Critical Incidents, Death of a Unit Member, Domestic Violence, Financial Problems, Legal Problems, Marital Problems, Special Family Needs, Separation/Retirement)
5. Sexual Misconduct (Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment)
6. Sailor Self-Care (Resiliency, Self-Care Strategies)
Convenient, concise and portable. The Navy Leader’s Guide for Managing Sailors in Distress gives you all the rules, regulations and resources you need to support the health and safety of your personnel. Download this free app today.
• Keep informed about the latest HR news in the MHS
• View current and archived HR news articles
• Quickly search for HR related articles by title or content
• Browse open job opportunities within the organization, complete with convenient links or instructions to apply
• Stay on top of upcoming HR events and important deadlines
• Find quick contact information for the MHS HR department
• Accessibility features for ease of use
Global Gab features:
• Five languages from around the world
• Different difficulty levels suitable for all ages
• A surprise with each completed game
Global Gab helps kids feel connected to their deployed parent and learn a little bit about the rest of the world. Try Global Gab today! Hoy! Al-yawm! Oneul!
You can also play Global Gab and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Global Gab and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.
You can relax – no timer here! Plan your attack as you match fun, silly emoticons by tapping neighboring pieces. Earn bonus points and level-up when you reach a target score. Then enjoy a quick break and try some crazy relaxation tips between levels. When no more matches can be made - game over! Send a game challenge to family or friends and keep matching until you feel AT EASE!
AT EASE features:
• Quirky emoticons that cover a range of feelings
• Lots of levels with plenty of time to plan your best moves
• Quick relaxation tips with goofy animations
AT EASE helps kids feel normal about the range of emotions they have when a military parent deploys – or anytime. Try it today!
You can also play AT EASE and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. AT EASE and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.
Operation Care Package features
• 30 increasingly difficult levels in 3 different worlds
• Fun, physics-based obstacles for all ages
• Game challenges – invite your friends and family to play
Operation Care Package helps kids relax and take their mind off worries about their deployed parent, moving, and other stresses that come from being a military kid. Plus, it’s really fun! Test your aim today!
You can also play Operation Care Package and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Operation Care Package and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.