Rightcheck is the easy way to ensure compliant Right to Work checks are always conducted - saving your organisation time, money and reducing risk. This ‘enterprise’ version of Rightcheck is specifically designed for HR teams in corporate organisations that need to control the management of recruitment checks conducted by colleagues across multi-site/divisional operations.
- Intuitive design, guiding the recruiter efficiently through the correct process to follow to obtain, check and copy the right documents to establish a statutory excuse – regardless of the nationality of the candidate.
- Configurable to match your organisation structure, with control over user access levels/permissions.
- Fully GDPR compliant with candidate’s sensitive ID documentation correctly managed and securely stored.
- RESTful API for organisations wishing to fully integrate Rightcheck into ATS and HR systems.
THE BENEFITS OF RIGHTCHECK
- Increased speed of on-boarding - efficiently complete Right to Work checks at any time, in any location with offline mode enabling complete checks without an internet connection.
- Negates need for legislation expertise – legislation logic flow built-in, automatically updated when legislation changes.
- Control and transparency for HR teams - integrated web portal providing on-demand access to cloud digital store of checks and associated documentation (correctly attested and dated).
- Automated audit trail – complete digital audit trail of the check process available to review checks on demand.
- Automated reminders of required re-checks – alerts of necessary actions when candidate’s documents expire, requiring re-checks.
- Document capture and validation using mobile device camera.
Ability to upload existing Right to Work checks to make Rightcheck the central repository for all records.
- Streamlined digital process – resulting improved candidate and recruiter on-boarding experience.
Visit Rightcheck.io and sign up for an account.
Rightcheck is available PAYG as a 'business’ solution for companies undertaking more variable, lower levels recruitment. Rightcheck is also available as an 'enterprise' solution on contract, for corporate organisations with multi-site operations undertaking high volumes of recruitment and requiring systems integration.