Right to work checks made easy - Rightcheck is the new easy way to perform Right to Work checks to support compliance with UK immigration law.
Rightcheck will save your organisation time, money and improve compliance. Rightcheck is intuitive and will guide the user logically through the correct process to follow and the correct documents to obtain, check and copy to complete a satisfactory Right to Work check and establish a statutory excuse.
- Complete Right to work checks at any time, in any location.
- Offline mode allows you to complete checks without an internet connection.
- Built in legislation and process & logic flow to ensure you are asking for the correct documents.
- Integrated web management portal providing on-demand access to digital store of copies of Right to Work checks including all associated documents, correctly attested and dated.
- Upload existing Right to Work checks into the system to make Rightcheck the central repository for all records
This enterprise version of Rightcheck is designed for organisations that need to manage a team who undertake Right to Work checks. Rightcheck Enterprise can also into existing HR systems. The potential benefits are:
- Clear audit trail that compliant checks are being carried out
- Increased speed of on-boarding process
- Checks possible in places without immediate access to photocopiers/scanners
- Reduced risk of loss of paper documentation
- Automated reminders where on-going checks are required
- Simplifies and speeds up the complex checking process
- Intuitive and logical application, updated when there are changes to legislation
- Anyone (HR staff/line managers) can undertake compliant checks