Why Cloud Notes ?
✓ NEW !!! User can now lock/unlock notes
✓ Cloud backup with AES encryption
✓ Speech to text ( 120 languages )
✓ Swipe to delete with undo
✓ Colored priority listing
✓ Global availability with Google sign-in
✓ Easily share notes to WhatsApp, Gmail
* User can now lock/unlock notes *
- To lock a note simply long press then select lock/unlock
- First, you need to go to app settings and set a new lock password
- Maximum privacy
* Cloud backup with AES encryption *
- Notes are automatically encrypted and stored on Google Cloud (Firebase).
- Access your notes on any Android device anywhere in the world.
* Speech to text *
- Use the Android built in Speech Recognizer to populate your notes as you speak.
- Tap on title or description, then tap on the microphone icon located on the toolbar.
* Swipe to delete with undo *
- Delete notes by swiping them left or right.
- An option to undo will appear immediately after deletion.
* Colored priority listing *
- List sticky notes by priority. Red for high priority. Green for low priority.