The Periodic Table Educalabs facilitates the understanding of periodic properties behavior of the elements through interactive 3D visualization.
It also allows for the three-dimensional observation of atomic model of each element and its corresponding electron configuration.
This Periodic Table is part of Educalabs, an groundbreaking platform for educational apps.
Visit our website at www.educalabs.com and find further information about the Educalabs Platform.
© Panapps Ltda.
You just have to click on element's name and the next information will be displayed:
- Group and Period
- Element category
- Atomic weight
- Atomic number
- Electron configuration
- Electron per shell
Available in English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
With search menu to make easier to look up elements by name.
Translated into English and Spanish, more languages soon.
See the composition of each element:
- Atomic number
- Oxidation state
- Covalent radius
- Ionic radius
- Atomic radius
- Electronic shell
- Energy of first ionisation
- Atomic mass
- Boiling Point
- Melting point
- Link to Wikipedia for each item for more information
- List of elements for a faster search
Get a periodic table of elements in the palm of your hand all the information you need in your mobile.
Make sure that you are familiar with periodic table of elements.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online and become a master of chemistry!
- 29 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 20 - 25 chemical elements,
- for levels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 select chemical symbol based on the name of the chemical element,
- for levels 2, 8, 14, 20, 26 select correct atomic number of the chemical element,
- for levels 3, 9, 15, 21 select proper group of the chemical element,
- for levels 4, 10, 16, 22, 27 select proper period of the chemical element,
- for levels 5, 11, 17, 23, 28 select proper block of the chemical element,
- for levels 6, 12, 18, 24, 29 select the name of the chemical element on the basis of the chemical symbol,
- ranking of top players.
If you are preparing for chemistry tests or you simply like chemistry, chemical elements and combinations and you want to test your knowledge, this application is for you!
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Ranked No 1 app in U.K, U.S, India, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Australia and Brazil for its quick reference.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
This functionality already comes bundled with the developer's Scientific Calculator application but it also works well as a quick reference in a stand-alone application for those not needing the full functionality of a scientific calculator.
Click on each of the elements to see details of that element. Click on Show Legend to see the listing of the element groups.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 but, as always, it's probably best to test the free version first before parting with your hard-earned cash :) - to download, please search for Periodic Table (adfree)
Here you will find data such as relative atomic mass, melting point and boiling point, density, appearance and additional properties for each individual element.
★ All relevant details regarding the elements of the periodic table ★
From classification to element features to their history of discovery, individual groups or subsets, e. g. all natural, artificial or radioactive elements
★ New visualizations ★
Atomic radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy
★ Integrated molar mass calculator ★
This practical tool is going to be your most valuable helper with many stoichiometric chemical reactions where molar mass is of importance. No more time-consuming searches through tables and error-prone manual calculations!
★ Simple, concise, intuitive user-interface ★
Well-structured and neat arrangement of groups and periods, detailed pages for every element, quick access to needed information
★ Interactive handling ★
Intelligent controls, and numerous selection options
★ Multi-lingual support ★
Available in English, German, French, and Spanish (in one app). Changeable via language-settings of your device.
★ All content within the app ★
An internet-connection is not required after installation
★☆★ Users from the US or Canada: Please be aware of the fact that due to legal restrictions our application is called "EMD PTE" in North America. Both version are absolutely identical. You can also download our North American version "EMD PTE" directly from the Android Market. ★☆★
Curious? Then try it out for yourself! It's free!
Further questions: please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
© Merck KGaA, Darmstadt
You can find there information about: hydrogen,oxygen,sodium,copper,gold,iron,nitrogen,radium,silver,uranium,zinc,etc.
Tenha acesso a muitas informações como: aparência, massa atômica, raio atômico, raio covalente, elétrons, estado da matéria e muitas outras informações.
Estudar química e consultar a tabela periódica ficou mais fácil com este aplicativo. Aproveite!
It is simple for easy adaptation to all kinds of audiences. It also contains the complete electron configuration of each element.
Available in following languages:
Periodic Table of Chemical Elements
• 7 different languages: English, Greek, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Deutsch.
• 118 Chemical elements with their properties
• 118 drawing of the chemical element
• Legend periodic table
• Wikipedia link
• Assistant Menu
• Supports screens phone / tablet.
- Periodic Table with visualization settings.
- Detail of elements, more than 30 properties for each element, including general and physical properties, history... and more.
- Unit converter tool (temperature, mass, length, etc, more than 30 magnitudes)
- Atomic weight calculator
- Search engine of elements filtering by their properties values.
- Gas laws utils
- Complete listing constants, with search engine.
- Natural and radioactive isotopes
- Percent ionic character calculator
- Properties graph