* Hydronic calculator (enter any two values and get the third one):
- flow - Kv/Cv - pressure drop
- power - flow - temperature difference
- flow - valve setting - pressure drop
* Dirt and air separator pressure drop calculation
* Valve sizing and presetting
* Radiator power estimation (panel and column)
* Radiator valve sizing and presetting
* Pipe sizing
* Unit conversion
* Run-time selection of localisation
* Run-time selection of language
Stay tuned for great upcoming updates adding further hydronic calculation functions.
Please visit www.imi-hydronic.com for more information and contact details.
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.imi-hydronic.com/en/contact/
IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 projects worldwide. We help our customers everywhere optimise HVAC systems so they deliver desired comfort with optimal efficiency. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc which is listed as a member of the FTSE 100 on the London Stock Exchange.
If yes!! Then no doubt, HVAC Unit Converter is for you. As all we know, Unit Converter is a very important tool in our daily life, whether in job or personal life. And there are lots of Unit Converter apps in the store, which are very useful. But what makes us special, among these apps is nothing but our SIMPLE and OPTIMIZED User Interface.
Who can use HVAC Unit Converter?
•Anyone who need an User Friendly Unit Converter App
•Engineers (Especially Mechanical and Electrical Engineers)
•Salesman (Who working on Engineering Products)
•And few more people...
The App covers Units under:-
Length, Area, Mass, Velocity, Volume, Volume Flow, Temperature, Pressure & Energy.
The HVAC Unit Converter turns your Android Device into a quick and easy Conversion App. No matter where you are, whether in office, site, workshop or home...The app will be in your pocket for increasing your productivity.
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE APP FEATURES:-
•Supports 1300+ conversions
•Lightweight (Requires less space)
•With single input get all other results
**PRO VERSION FEATURES**
•Unlock all the conversions
•Unlock "Energy" conversions
•Unlock "Pressure" conversions
•Unlock "Volume Flow" conversions
•Improve Calculation Speed
Please consider to use parameters max diameter impeller and BEP condition if you do Specific Speed or Suction Specific Speed.
The application also comes with power calculation, flow, and pump head, please note the value of the constant of gravity is 9.81 m/s2.
The tool is intuitive and easy to use, and Internet access is not required during usage.
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* Lookup Compressor Cross Reference details and availability by Compressor Id or parameters
* Model Component Breakdown – Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the list of internal components, check availability at BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY locations.
* Instantly know Product Availability at BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY stores Near You
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions, through Apple Maps integration, to BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology? We're proud to be the first.
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!