• Calculate hydraulic and electrical power pumps in HP and Kw.
• Calculate energy costs by two different or complementary ways. It answers
questions such as:
• If low pressure at 30 ft as saving them in a year?
• The annual savings in one hectare (or acre) of orange if I reduce 40 ft
Power relates to:
• Total head
Any variable calculated knowing the other.
Power relates to:
• cos φ
Any variable calculated knowing the other.
Calculate energy costs in two complementary ways:
• When you know power and number of hours of operation.
• When you know total volume and total head
This is a unique PT Chart app for the following reasons:
1. Includes 75+ refrigerants
2. Allows you to input the exact temperature and then the corresponding pressure will display and vice versa.
3. Allows you to also use a slider control to specify the exact pressure or temperature (in 1 degree increments) to see the corresponding temperature or pressure
4. Allows you to select the atmospheric pressure so as to show the true pressure-temperature relationships even for high elevations like Denver, Colorado.
5. Includes a database of 1000+ cities world-wide with elevation data that is used to derive atmospheric pressure
6. Includes ability to display all important thermodynamic properties about each refrigerant
7. Display units in both English and Metric
8. Allows you to email your inputs and results
1. HVAC RefCharge
2. HVAC PT Chart
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Quick Load
6. Steam Tables
7. Pipe Sizer - Liquid
8. Pipe Sizer - Steam
9. Pipe Sizer - Gas
The "HVAC RefCharge" app is an HVAC refrigerant charging calculator that allows HVAC technicians to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure/temperature data for over 75 refrigerants.
The "HVAC PT Chart" is an electronic pressure-temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly lookup the temperature and corresponding pressure for 75 common HVAC refrigerants.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to perform quick and simple duct sizing analysis. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss. In addition, you can calculate for a range of duct sizes by specifying minimum and maximum friction loss and airflow values.
The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to quickly calculate total heating and cooling loads for a wide variety of building types.
The "Psychrometrics" module allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations for up to 23 different combinations of input parameters.
The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
The "Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run for many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
The "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
The "Pipe Sizer - Gas" module includes both low and high pressure gas pipe sizing, and it allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC apps such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, duct material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values.
All values can be displayed in English (IP) and Metric (SI) units.
In addition, all of the modules include email capabilities allowing you to email inputs and results to yourself and others.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. In addition, Carmel developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and ASHRAE DFDB apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
We also offer all of the above modules as individual apps for the Android on the Google Android App store.
* Hydronic calculator (enter any two values and get the third one):
- flow - Kv/Cv - pressure drop
- power - flow - temperature difference
- flow - valve setting - pressure drop
* Dirt and air separator pressure drop calculation
* Valve sizing and presetting
* Radiator power estimation (panel and column)
* Radiator valve sizing and presetting
* Pipe sizing
* Unit conversion
* Run-time selection of localisation
* Run-time selection of language
Stay tuned for great upcoming updates adding further hydronic calculation functions.
Please visit www.imi-hydronic.com for more information and contact details.
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.imi-hydronic.com/en/contact/
IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 projects worldwide. We help our customers everywhere optimise HVAC systems so they deliver desired comfort with optimal efficiency. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc which is listed as a member of the FTSE 100 on the London Stock Exchange.
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability and Prices at GEMAIRE Stores Near You (Product Availability) and Order On-Line!
* Now you can shop the brand-new Gemaire.com from the Contractor Assist Mobile App!
* Verify Rheem & Nordyne Warranty Registrations while in the field
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Equipment Parts List, check availability at GEMAIRE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for GEMAIRE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby GEMAIRE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at GEMAIRE
* Scan barcodes in branches or truck to see prices and product details
* Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, also with sub-cool and super-heat calculations
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions, through Apple Maps integration, to GEMAIRE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
With Gas Mass Tables you can calculate the mass quantity using different kind of mass units (Nmc, Smc, L, Kg).
Useful for technician who works in cryogenic plants.