Forget all the complicated duct sizing programs available out there. As an experienced HVAC designer you will know that all you want is a quick and simple to use program.
This is what we have created for you.
The designer selects two parameters and the program calculates the remaining parameters. The parameters are Velocity, Pressure drop, Flow rate and Duct size. The ducts can be either round or square in shape.
This program allows for calculations in both metric and imperial units.
Most "import" air compressor manufacturers display very high CFM outputs, however the reality is usually far from the truth. With this tool, you'll be able to accurately calculate the CFM of your air compressor.
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* Lookup Compressor Cross Reference details and availability by Compressor Id or parameters
* Model Component Breakdown – Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the list of internal components, check availability at BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY locations.
* Instantly know Product Availability at BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY stores Near You
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions, through Apple Maps integration, to BAKER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology? We're proud to be the first.
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
Besides displaying live pressure and temperature readings, the app tracks MIN/AVG/MAX pressure statistics, displays vapor and liquid saturation temperatures, calculates superheat and subcooling, calculates target superheat, and allows the user to enter and display a target subcooling value.
Converts pressure and temperature readings to your favorite units of measure, corrects for your elevation using GPS, and can be used with any one of 98 refrigerant profiles built into the app.
Enter information about each job location and each piece of equipment at that location. Screenshots taken on the job will be stored by location and equipment with a date and time stamp for each.
Share your screenshots with others by email, adding other information or attachments as needed.
Please consider to use parameters max diameter impeller and BEP condition if you do Specific Speed or Suction Specific Speed.
The application also comes with power calculation, flow, and pump head, please note the value of the constant of gravity is 9.81 m/s2.