Had high hopes for this app. The other Tacx app is awful but at least it will connect to my trainer. This developer has gone almost a month without a fix.
Has been working fine, but last update sees to have ruined it. films won't start an app caches everytime
Have troubles to connect device ,Bluetooth reconnais the trainer dose not stay connected sorry bought TACX Satory smart
If I could rate this a zero I would. One of the worst apps I've seen in a long time. This app makes me regret buying the Tacx Flux. I wish I had gone with another brand. The app constantly becomes unresponsive and I have save a few rides and none of them show up. I would spend my money elsewhere if I were you.
Works fine with my bushido using ant+ adapter. Training videos look cool but way to expensive I'd buy them at 1/2 the current price. Lack of multiplayer and user gps routes needs to be addressed as Zwift and trainer road are trashing tacx at the moment.
Cannot connect to my Vortex over ANT+ although it works flawlessly with the OTHER Tacx app (Tacx Training). Can't understand why one app is working and not the other...
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't create more courses for a Film training that only has 1 course
- Fixed an issue where downloaded free movies wouldn't show in your workouts list
- Updated bike profiles
- Fixed location services prompt on Android 7.0
- Removed move film button due to OS issues
- Altered Vortex calibration value
- Added ANT speed sensor
- Fixed some issues with a few heart rate belts
- Fixed icon on chase-camera button