With the 'Go for a walk' feature you can manage all of your walks and share them with friends. Regardless whether you walk your dog, cat, horse or any other animal, Tractive will make your walks fun! After your went for a walk with your pet, you can share your it on Facebook, if you want.
We also provide a website www.tractive.com where you can see your pets.
Get help if your dog goes astray, is lost or stolen in the UK or overseas
Send instant alerts to Petlog, Facebook, DogLost and friends and family
Search over 30,000 entries for the help you need
Keep all your dog's details in one place for when you need them most
In partnership with The Kennel Club, Petlog, Nestle Purina and Dog Tracker Plus
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod67686.html information regarding products available for use with this application.
Between 6 to 8 million pets enter animal shelters in the U.S. each year, including many lost family pets. PetRescuers by HomeAgain® will send you lost pet alerts, letting you know when a pet has gone missing in your area. You can help get these pets home to their families and keep them out of overburdened animal shelters.
All of the lost pets featured here are microchipped and have been reported missing to HomeAgain® by their owners.
Thank you for helping reunite lost pets with their families!
Map all lost and found pets in your area
Receive Lost Pet Alerts for missing pets in your area
- Photo of pet
- Area last seen
- Medical information
- Personality description
Control your alert settings
- Target alerts to a 5, 10, or 25 mile radius
- Default location & mobile alert mode
Learn what to do if you find a lost pet
Stream live feed of pet & owner reunion stories
HomeAgain® is a pet microchip ID and pet recovery service. Every month, we reunite 14,000 pets with their owners, and we have 24/7 call center with trained counselors who personally guide members through the emotional process of finding their lost pets. And we’re the only pet recovery service with a nationwide network of over 850,000 professional and volunteer PetRescuers ready to be on the lookout for lost pets.
HomeAgain® Website > http://public.homeagain.com
PetRescuers Website > http://petrescuer.com
JOIN PETRESCUERS ON TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
Dog Tracks helps you to lay and follow up your tracks and markers.
With Dog Tracks you first walk the track and lay the markers. When the track is finished you will see a map of the track with the markers. A summary will show the length of the track, number of markers and the time it took for you to walk the track.
When your dog walks the track Dog Tracks will draw a new track on the map and automatically mark the markers your dog finds. You will see the track you walked and in real time follow your dog's track.
After you and your dog have walked the track you will see a map that shows both tracks, which marker your dog has found, track length and time. You can log weather and wind conditions and also write your own comments.
Dog Tracks requires that Location service, GPS and Mobile Data is enabled on your phone.
It will certainly make you feel very sad if you lost your pet someday.
How can you prevent your pet to get lost?
Why not purchase our iPet GPS Pet Tracker? It is designed elaborately and can be worn on your pets’ collars.
You can use the free APP “iPet” to find the location of your pet on the Google Map in your smart phone. This will help you to find them easily and quickly.
If you want to have all of these and even more luxuries in your life for free, then I think you must give “Location tracker, my helper” a try.
This app is carefully developed by keeping in mind your comfort, security and luxury. Like Locale this app alerts you when you are in any fence defined by you, it does your tasks without interrupting you. This is your personal tasker. It defines a virtual fence and when you enter or leave that fence it do task for you.
How to use:-
1) Press and hold finger (Long click) on map to add place.
2) Click on any tagged place and you can change name, radius of fence and also add events.
3) You can also search any place by clicking on search button.
1) Maintain Location History
2) Navigate through Location History
1) Add place
2) Notify you when you enter that place
3) 3D Maps
4) 3D buildings
5) Address searching
6) Auto brightness handling
7) Auto Wi-Fi state handling
8) Auto Bluetooth state handling
9) Auto GPS state handling
10) Auto GPRS/3g/4g state handling
12) Google maps
13) Street View
14) Artificial intelligence
15) Offline Maps
16) Auto SMS to any desired number
17) Map Views (Satellite View, Hybrid View, Terrain View and Street View)
18) Search Places
19) Mute app
1) Auto Wallpaper change
2) Alerts (Reminder notification, vibration, Led Flash)
3) Auto Application Launch
4) Auto Email
If you have this statement in you mind " i need to track others phone" or " tracking phone location free " or " location tracker on map by phone number " or " location tracker using mobile number " or " location tracker by cell phone number " or " location tracker app " or " location tracking " then you should definitely download Location Tracker, My Helper now.
★★★★★ “Your Mobile or cell phone Location Tracker"
★★★★★ “Your helper, track location"
★★★★★ “GPS Location Tracker for droid"
★★★★★ “ GPS app, Maps App, Street View"
★★★★★ “ Mobile location tracker real time"
★★★★★ “ SMS location tracker for android"
We are open for feedback and looking forward to add all those features which you desire.
Please send your feedback at email@example.com
Every time you pet an adorable dog or cat in the Pet to Give app, a donation of food is generated for shelter animals in need. This is made possible by The Animal Rescue Site, whom turns your simple, daily online actions into tangible help for shelter pets. So enjoy a daily dose of cute, while knowing that your simple action of petting a virtual animal will generate food for a real animal in need.
Pet to Give also gives you additional ways to help shelter pets every day. After petting an adorable animal you'll see exclusive ways to have more impact at TheAnimalRescueSite.com.
*See new animals to pet every day
*Get notifications when new animals are available to pet
*Adorable petting experience with hearts and sounds
*View your daily and lifetime totals of food generated through Petting to Give
*See daily ways to help shelter animals even more
Pet an adorable animal every day, and give food to shelter animals in need - only with Pet to Give!
With Life360 you can:
• Create your own groups, called “Circles,” of loved ones, friends, teammates -- whoever matters most and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
• View the real-time location of Circle Members on a private family map that’s only visible on Family Locator
• Receive real-time alerts when Circle Members arrive at or leave destinations (Eliminate disruptive “Where are you?” texts)
• Track stolen phones or lost phones
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on T-Mobile Familywhere, Sprint Family Locator, Verizon Family Locator or AT&T Familymap.
• Use Family Tracker’s state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for directions to favorite locations from wherever you are.
Family Tracker Offers Real Time Location Data
“I would recommend this App to anybody…Thanks for the personal touch, it makes me feel more comfortable in this day and age.” – Family Locator User Scott Tatum. Plan your next family gathering with family tracker and end multiple texts to learn everyone’s estimated arrival time. Family tracker alerts you when family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS Tracking technology, family tracker can also advise if someone is running late.
GPS Tracking of All Circle Members (Even Those Without Smart Phones)
For time-sensitive communication, Family Locator can quickly pinpoint the location of every family member. GPS Tracking for non-smartphone users is also possible, for a small monthly fee. This knowledge is quite handy for party planning: use GPS Tracking to make sure all guests have arrived before the guest of honor shows up at the surprise party! Family Loctor also saves your most commonly visited locations and can provide directions to them quickly (thank you Family Locator!).
The best GPS Tracking App
This handy, easy-to-use app leverages the latest technology to help you stay connected in real time to the people (and the devices) that matter most. Life360’s Family Locator GPS Tracking functions, features and benefits include:
GPS Tracking to find Friends and Family.
Life360 GPS tracking app uses GPS coordinates and state-of-the-art GPS location data to report the real-time whereabouts of your friends and family. Simply install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone and your families’ phones. Once registered, each member appears as a unique icon on the GPS tracking navigational map so you’ll know exactly where each family members is, at all times. No need to send annoying “Where are your?” or “What’s your ETA?” texts, the Life360 Family Locator puts this information at your fingertips. And to make life super easy, we send you GPS tracking alerts the moment your friends arrive at the appointed location!
Reliable Cell Phone Tracker
The Life360 family Locator is a very reliable Cell Phone Tracker. It can pinpoint the location of registered mobile devices, smart phones and even old school feature phones via the app’s website, 24/7. Our GPS Phone Tracker lets you locate Android Phones, iPhones and Windows Phones. Its easy to use. All you have to do is invite your family members or friends and you can start tracking them on your Phone to track any cell phone.
Phone Tracking for Family Members With Feature Phones
Family members who don’t have the latest smart phone (or a smart phone at all), can still enjoy our GPS tracking features and benefits. Here’s how it works: The app will send a text invite to the feature phone. Once your family member accepts the invitation and replies with a “yes,” to the text, their individual icon will appear on the app’s GPS maps. If their phone is lost, the app will provide GPS navigation assistance to help you guide them its destination. It’s a phone tracker extraordinaire. To track a feature phone you will require a premium membership.
Our new facial recognition technology makes finding dogs as quick and easy as the snap of a photo.
See a lost dog? Take a photo, send a text and together we can bring every lost dog home.
"A big thanks for Finding Rover for immediately posting that my dog was lost. She is my child and I am very glad she is back home now and recovering." - Finding Rover User
Benefits of Finding Rover’s Facial Recognition for Dogs
• If your dog’s collar has come off, his or her face will be recognized on the app and will provide any finder with the contact information you provide.
• If someone finds your dog but doesn’t have time to look for a microchip, in less than 3 minutes, they can snap a photo and send a text or give you a call.
How Finding Rover works:
• Register your dog so it’s in the database
• If someone sees your lost dog, they snap a photo
• Our facial recognition technology does a search
• They contact you either via phone, email or through the app, however you’d like
• Soon your best friend will be back home!
Got cute dog pictures? You can also share the smiles on Finding Rover!
• Share Photos and Updates of your dog with your friends
• Enjoy and post cute photos with others in an all-member “pack”
• Enjoy and post tips and tricks in an all-member “pack”
• If your dog needs a new home, you can also post the news to all members in your area.
Finding Rover, the new way to protect and celebrate your best friend.
Pet Search works to maximise the chances you have of being reunited with your lost pet. We do this through guiding you on searching techniques, poster techniques, lost pet behaviour and also human response behaviour - what people do when they find a stray pet or steal a pet. Using all of this knowledge we can at least double the chance of finding your lost or stolen pet because it can be used to your advantage. We also help with door knocking, poster distribution, night vision cameras, trap setting, amplified listening devices and various other techniques for finding lost pets. We even work with psychics who have helped find a few lost pets. We will do almost anything (don't tell our insurance company) if we think it will help find your lost pet.
If you are visiting this app, we already know your pet is very important to you. Whether it be a dog, cat bird, ferret, rat or reptile.
So we'll ask you a quick question to put it into perspective.
Hypothetically - how would you feel if come the end of today, tomorrow or the end of the week and you have done nothing and your pet is not home with you?
Do NOT Delay!
Call us now on 1300 309 004 for immediate help.
The sooner you ask for help the better.
We have searched for over 30,000 lost pets and most of these are back home with their families.
We have over 23 years experience in searching for all types of lost pets including dogs, cats, birds, ferrets, reptiles and rodents and our techniques are used by lost pet services around the world, including the US and the UK.
The techniques are not new or unusual, they are proven thousands of times over.
We Know What Works & What Doesn't:
Don't risk your pet's life by getting no advice or bad advice.
* Vets are not experts in searching for lost pets
* Pounds and shelters are not lost pet experts
* Pet shops don't know about lost pet behaviour
* Your friend's bad experience with not finding a lost pet is not an indication of what will happen to your pet
We were the first lost pet service in Australia and currently the only service that offers proven guidance on searching and poster techniques. There are hundreds of lost pet noticeboards on the internet, but we are the only comprehensive lost pet service.
In the words of Pet Detective John Keane, founder of Sherlock Bones, "The way a lost pet is found is by leveraging yourself through the eyes and ears of other people"
On the Petfinder app you can:
- Browse adoptable pets in your area or nationwide
- Search pets by breed, age, gender, and size
- Swipe and select pet photos to view in more detail
- View complete pet information and descriptions
- “Favorite” adoptable pets so you can find them again
- Add notes and comments to your favorite pet profiles
- Share pets with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Get directions, call or e-mail the shelter or rescue that has your perfect pet
- Search for shelters and rescue groups near you and see each group’s adoptable pets
- Learn more about your next pet with our dog and cat breed guides
- Read touching Happy Tail adoption stories
Help make Petfinder great! It's important to us that the Petfinder app work how you need it, when you need it, but we need your help tracking down any bugs. If you experience a problem with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us get the information we need to fix any problems ASAP. Thank you!
Age Calculator is a simple and yet professional application that tells your exact age in Years months and days. and the total days of your age. Age calculator also calculates your zodiac sign and Chinese year of birth and also the weekdays of your next five birthdays
Age Calculator is designed with a random colorful design and to support wide range of android devices. There will be a series of cool updates from us in coming days. Thanks for your support and we need your continuous support in future.
Pet diary allows you to define a set of alarms for each of your pets and get reminder when a care (like nail clipping or vaccination) should be performed.
With Pet Diary you will never forget essential cares for your pets.
Current feature are:
* Define alarms and scheduling for different cares for your pets.
* Track the growth and health of your pets.
* Track expense for your pets.
* Track images for your pets in different occasions and moment.
If you like the application, please like us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pet-Diary/740275392717106 and give a treat to your pet on behalf of us :)