A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.
This app can let you turn on / off your device in a touchless way without pressing the hardware power button.
Standard trigger- Tap proximity sensor to toggle screen on off
Quick look- Hold the tap to keep screen on
Pocket trigger- Put upside down to turn screen off, flip upwards to turn on
-The app will not keep the device awake, low battery consumption.
-Triggers and duration are configurable.
-Pause when on phone call.
-Pause when device screen in landscape mode.
-Pause after power button is pressed when screen facing down (using on bed).
-Lightweight. No ad.
Q: The app is not working
A: The app is tested in Nexus 5, Samsung S4 S2. Please let me know if it is not working in your device
Q1: How can I uninstall?
A1: This app will use device administrator right to turn off screen. Please deactivate the app from device admin (setting > security > device admin) before uninstall.
Q2: I get relocks screen all the time
A2: -Turn off "Force to lock screen after taking up from table"; or
-Extend automatically lock time in setting > security; or
-Disable the keylock in setting > security; or
-Adjust the dim level to highest in Screen Trigger setting
Q3: I get screen flickering all the time
A3: -Adjust the tap speed setting; or
-Slow the tap motion (tap and hold at least 0.5 seconds)
Q4: No response after tap on proximity sensor
A4: -The app use accelerometer and proximity sensor. Please try to re-calibrate the accelerometer; or
-The app might not handle all models.
Q5: Pocket sensor not always response
A5: Extent the tap speed or extent the pocket sensor duration. Slow the flipping motion.
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
This plugin allows to access the Google Drive cloud storage. It needs Google Play services to work on your device. You also need to have one or more GMail accounts activated on the device, because authentication is performed by Google Play services, not by the plugin.
By adding companies, projects and tasks, Trigger delivers transparency over your business activity, now via the Trigger for Android app you can work while you're on the move.
Create conversation threads and limit the use of generic email to keep track of discussions
Prioritise tasks to be actioned
View Company activity feed
Use the Trigger app to log time outside the office, take client notes on relevant directly into the app, the conversation is kept in the one place.
Easily view recent activity on client projects, in a few taps, and create high priority tasks while with clients for colleagues to action quickly.
Note - this app requires a Trigger account. Go to www.triggerapp.com to sign up for a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.
There is also a pro version of this app in the market. Plug In Launcher PRO includes wifi and bluetooth connectivity support, and also "extra actions" of toggling bluetooth, wifi, and ringer mode.
Tired before bed and want the Alarm clock app to launch when you plug it in to charge? Go ahead and plug it in... AND ITS THERE!
Out on a run and want to quickly launch one of your music player apps? just plug in your headphones and have it automatically press play!
Want to launch wifi tethering when you connect to your computer? DONE!
Once installed, specify which applications you want to launch when the respected cables are connected.
The Power and Usb capabilities are determined based on the new toggle button preference in their tabs. The Headset capabilities require a small service that is ran in the background. It is not running if the status is off.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -- start up headset service after reboot (if status is on)
DISABLE_KEYGUARD -- unlocking screen
WAKE_LOCK --- waking up screen on headset connect
NOTE: If you install on the SD card, The headset capabilities will not work if the SD card is mounted. (please turn status off and on again when moving app between phone and SD)
Graphics provided by Adrian Lunsong.
I cannot reply to comments. Please email me to receive a reply.
Beside Azerty, you can choose qwerty, T9, dvorak, colemak, qwertz and etc.
français, langue française
install this version if you want some basic English mixed in:
The way to support: give it 5 stars, share it with friends and so on.
If you have any problems or suggestions about this app, don¡¯t hesitate to contact us though emails.
A plug-in adds specific abilities to a larger software application, it is a set of software components. This app could analyze the plug-ins in every part of your cell phone. And it will show you the information of these plug-ins in a report.
Plug-ins enable customizing the functionality of an application if it is supported. For instance, plug-ins are commonly used in web browsers to play video, scan for viruses, and display new file types, such as Adobe Flash Player, Quick Time, and Java Applets.
Introduction of this app
Plug-ins in different places in cell phone will display in this app. Every of them are chosen. And you can see their last run time.
Click the analyze to generate a report about this app. It will show to you in another page of this app. After reading, you can name it with your comment and save it in the sd card for inference later.
The analysis has been done and saved till this step.
Why application support plug-ins?
Here are some reasons:
- Enable the third- party developers to create abilities to extend an application.
- Support easy adding new features
- Reduce the application¡¯s size
In a word, plug-ins helps in many ways. So that applications support it. Even though, you still can analyze the inside plug-ins.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
★ To use "SMS to Text" with Emoji Plugin:
Your "SMS to Text" need to be updated to version 1.6 or later
★ To use "Backup Text for WhatsApp" with Emoji Plugin:
Your "Backup Text for WhatsApp" need to be updated to version 1.0 or later
★ Emoji Plugin is ONLY used for display the funny Emoji icons
With/Without Emoji Plugin is NO functional difference
★ Emoji Plugin can be moved to SD card, free up internal storage space
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp, Inc.
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
Dialapp brings everything about dialling into one place-
Place search, magic list, call log, missed calls, dialpad, contact list and tiny contacts.
* In-app Place Search to search and call any business place around you- from pizza places to plumbers to hotels to hospitals
* Magic list is a contextual list that shows you people you are most likely to call, and evolves based on your patterns
* Call log redesigned, has a separate missed call list, so you never miss a missed call
- Dark themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- Light themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- 8bit Love
* Tiny contacts lets you save contacts for a short, predefined period, and reduces the clutter in your address book
★ "The app magically knows who you're likely to call" - Android Police.
★ "Dialapp’s Predictive Dialer For Android Knows Who You’re Going To Call Next" - Techcrunch
* Place search
* Magic list
* T9 search
* Tiny contacts
* Voice search
- Long press to access contact menu: history, edit number, share, text
- Pull left to text and right to call (home screen)
- Swipe right
* More Themes
* Dialpad calculator
* Auto call log backup (pro)
* Tiny contacts backup (pro)
* Call reminders (pro)
* Call prompt (Prompt me to talk about that bill when I call husband) (pro)
For feature requests and suggestions, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Sign in with your Google account for magic list*
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION- To access the location of the calls you made/recevied.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, and creating the contextual call log
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on call log etc.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your call log fresh.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'dialapp' sync account and service.
WRITE_CONTACTS - To add to the intelligent call log.
CALL_PHONE - To make a call via dialapp
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - For intelligently syncing with cloud.
How to create a Google TV task in Tasker:
- Click on the Tasks tab
- Click on the '+' button
- Enter a name for the new task
- Click on the '+' button to add a new action
- Select the 'Plugin' category
- Select the 'GTV Tasker' action
- Click on the 'Edit' button to to edit the action configuration
- Wait for the Google TV devices to be discovered
- When the progress indicator stops, select a Google TV device from the list
- If it is a Google TV device that hasn't been paired before, your will be prompted to enter the PIN that is displayed on the Google TV device
- Once the device is paired, select a type of action to be sent to the Google TV device (key code, URL, text data or invoke an app)
- Click on the checkmark button to save the configuration
- Click on the checkmark for the 'GTV Tasker' action
- Add other tasks (remember to add 'Task/Wait' actions between each GTV actions)
- Click on the checkmark button to save the new task
To determine the app package and activity names, install the GTV Tasker Apps on your Google TV device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entertailion.android.gtvtasker
This plugin is compatible with Locale and can also be used with NFC tags.
This app is open sourced at: https://github.com/entertailion/GTV-for-Tasker
Read the instructions on Github on how to start apps.
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at email@example.com BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We can't respond to reviews or comments.
More from developer
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Since it is a service that must be kept up at all times, Connect requires a one time $4.99 fee to be used.
The corresponding chrome extension can be found here: http://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/connect/dopcblnakobeneefloniajcdfommmmen?hl=en-US
And the website is located here: