A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.
* Needs root access, SMS read/write permissions, Contacts read permission and SD-Card for temporary storage
Recover accidentally deleted short messages instantly from your internal phone database and restore them in the original SMS thread. Forensic and sophisticated algorithms are used to search for deleted short message patterns. No PC needed.
Messages will recovered with original date and time stamp.
Note: Deleted messages may be overwritten by new incoming or outgoing messages. This will effect the quality of message recovery.
The sooner you act the better the results will be.
SMS Recovery is not for recovery databases after factory resets, dialer clear actions or other clearing operations which delete whole databases.
English, Japanese, German, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages(SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box(Messaging). After enable SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message box.
The backup is created only on the SD Card by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment (I can't reply to them!) contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
When you need to re-install the phone system; repair or change the phone, or want to keep your messages private from others, this app is the perfect helper to you which provides the easiest way to backup and restore SMS data.
As long as backup is done by this app, even if you have deleted all the messages, you can still check them with this app.
You have two ways to backup. To SD card or to a private E-mail. (If you choose to backup to a private E-mail, please set your Gmail account in advance)
* SMS backup
* Restore SMS. This app will automatically import the data to the original position.
* Two backup types: Backup to SD card or a private E-mail, you can choose the backup type on your own.
* View feature: you can check the backup messages on SD card, even if you have deleted all the messages, you can still check them with this app without restore.
* Private E-mail setting. You can set your own private E-mail if you want to backup by Email. The backup files will be sent to your designated E-mail address.
* Delete feature. You can delete the backup files on the SD card as you wish.
--- Feedback ---
If you have any issues or concerns with SMS backup, please send me an email and we will find a solution for this problem! Thanks! :)
-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox.
-Specify when messages should or should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Aplikasi ini dibuat dan ditujukan untuk orang tua dengan kegunaan memantau anak anak dari perbuatan nakal atau yang dicurigai ataupun tidak pantas,
sehigga para orangtua dapat mengambil sikap lebih dini dan terkendali kepada anak anak nya agar tidak berbuat yang menyipang
- Aplikasi ini dibuat bukan untuk kejahatan
- aplikasi ini berguna sebagi alat pelacak untuk menemukan perangkat yang hilang atau tercuri karena walaupun perangkat berganti kartu sim akan tetap mengirimkan data sms masuk kepada nomer yang sudah di seting serta dilengkapi fitur pelacakan GPS sehingga dapat membantu anda menemukan kembali gadget anda yang hilang
- aplikasi ini digunakan untuk memantau anak demi keselamatan anak
- aplikasi ini berguna bagi anda yang memiliki dua handphone namun ini meiliki fasilitas pengiriman pesan satu antara lain. maka aplikasi inilah solusinya
- aplikai ini akan berubah nama setelah di install menjadi Noteplus karena ini untuk kamuflase agar aplikasi ini aman tidak di curigai
- Aplikasi ini dibuat bukan untuk kejahatan
Harap dicatat !!
- bahwa segala kerugian atas penggunaan ataupun penyalah gunaan aplikasi ini bukan tangggung jawab pembuat aplikasi...
- Segala tindak tindak penyalah gunaan aplikasi tanggung jawab anda sendiri
- Gunakan secara bijak dan bertanggung jawab
1. Install Aplikasi di Hape Anak (Target)
2. buka aplikasi masuk ke pengaturan (atau saat pertama menjalankan ada peringatan mengatur pilih iya)
3. buka pilihan penyadapan > ceklis kirim hasil penyadapan > pilih nomer telpon > maka terlihat angka 12345678 > ganti angka tersebut dengan nomer anda untuk mengirimkan hasil penyadapan > setelah selesai OK
untuk melindungi agar aplikasi tidak dapat di rubah pengaturan nya kecuali oleh anda lakukan langkah berikut
2.ceklis kolom > Gunakan perlindungan password
3.pilih perlindungan password > masukan password anda
jika anda tidak mengerti yang lain biar kan saja tidak usah diatur lagi. karena langka diatas saja yang diperlukan yang lainya hanya opsional (pilihan)
Untuk mengecek aplikasi berjalan atau tidak ikuti langkah berikut
1.buka aplikasi > maka pada tampilan pertama terlihat gambar gembok dan status
a. jika gembok berwana hitam putih dan tulisan > Status : Mati = menandakan aplikasi belum berjalan
b. untuk mengaktifkan nya cukup tekan di gambar gembok (Bagi yang melakukan perlindungan password silhkan masukan password anda dlu) lalu tunggu sampai gembok berubah warna menajadi HItam Biru > dan tulisan Status : Aktif = (ini menandakan aplikasi sudah berjalan/aktif)
Status : (untuk menandakan aplikasi aktif atau tidak)
Jumlah paket : ( ini status jumlah pesan yang telah disadap dan dikirimlan ke nomor anda)
Jika anda lupa password anda sehingga tidak dapat melakukan pengaturan kembali. maka hapus (uninstall) aplikasi terlebih dahulu lalu pasang ulang, dan lakukan pengaturan lagi seperti langkah diatas
• Uninstalling the application is made within the same through the Uninstall option ;
• Do not perform the data cleansing App , because it will block functions as SHOW and return the settings , thus making it impossible unhide the app again and access the settings ;
• Control the actions of antitheft Droid via text messages ( SMS ) ;
• Returns the location based on the NET ( Approximate ) and GPS ( Exact ) ;
• Automatically activates the GPS if it is turned off at the time of the request the location of the device ( if your device has this feature ) ;
• Automatically activates WIFI NETWORK , if it is turned off at the time of the request the location of the device ;
• Does not affect battery life ;
• Your phone can be visualized on a map through the location address that is returned when requested its location;
• Fire alarm audible antitheft device even if the device is in silent mode ;
• Need a password to disable the audible alarm ;
• Tracking is performed only when requested .
• Identifies the exchange of Chip phone , returning phone's location at the time of exchange ( along with the phone number ) , addition of new information Chip ( Operator , IMEI , phone number ( if supported by the new chip ) ) ;
• Returns action information remotely executed ;
• Easy to set up ;
• Allows hide / hide the theft from the list of Droid applications ;
• The theft Droid works even without internet connection ;
• Text messages sent and received for the antitheft Droid will not be listed in the Messages application on android ;
• The location can be made from any phone ( the phone does not need to be android because to locate just send an SMS with the keyword set) ;
• Support interface in Portuguese PT- BR ;
• Available on Application Help ;
• Password to access the App ;
• Lock uninstall ( The same can only be made inside the application) ;
• Return on the settings remotely ;
• When you upgrade the application antitheft it will again be shown in the list of Android apps , so you can see and configure the new features if they are available ;
• Do not leave the application on the desktop of Android , because it will not only concealed blocked its implementation;
• The App does not work with the device switched off or out the battery , however turning it on again , and this time was made a location request , the antitheft droid return location ;
• Make sure your questions can be resolved by the application's Help option , many questions can be taken for this option ;
More from developer
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
Since it is a service that must be kept up at all times, Connect requires a one time $4.99 fee to be used.
The corresponding chrome extension can be found here: http://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/connect/dopcblnakobeneefloniajcdfommmmen?hl=en-US
And the website is located here: