OneStep is an FDA-listed medical app that uses smartphone motion sensors to provide immediate, clinically-validated feedback on gait and mobility — no wearables or calibration necessary. Providers and clinicians across the US are using OneStep to drive patient engagement, monitor mobility, identify fall risk, and deliver highly-personalized remote care.
OneStep's smartphone-based motion analysis — the OneStep app is able to capture real-world movement during everyday activities such as walking, running, and negotiating stairs. Additionally, using the app patients can record joint range of motion and standardized functional mobility assessments. Results are shared with the patient and automatically transmitted to the OneStep clinician portal for remote therapeutic monitoring (RTM).
OneStep’s innovative virtual care and remote therapeutic monitoring technology is based on sophisticated motion science that provides immediate, clinically-validated feedback on gait and mobility and enables proactive, data-driven care that transcends in-person visits.
— Learn more at www.onestep.co
Key In-app OneStep Features:
- Active and passive gait analyses
- ROM measurements and standardized tests (TUG, STS, and more)
- Patient-reported outcome measures (LEFS, PSFS, and more)
- Easy-to-follow and customizable daily home exercise programs
- Video, audio, and text messaging for ongoing communication
- Synchronous virtual visit capabilities
- Patient progress reports and insights
- Enhance clinical insight. OneStep empowers actionable insight based on heightened visibility into patient mobility, health, and risk status that optimizes patient assessment and care management.
- Boost patient engagement: OneStep motivates patients with actionable feedback, ongoing communication with their providers, convenient virtual care options, and easy-to-follow routines — improving clinical outcomes, adherence, and retention.
- Capture objective evidence. OneStep equips providers with evidence to justify medical necessity and establish clinical excellence by capturing patient progress or risk profile and clearly documenting the efficacy of devices and interventions.