Twelve O’clock is an app that helps track your watch accuracy easily in a realistic way.
I can’t stress this enough: it’s “tracking”, not measuring instantaneous accuracy like a timegrapher device.
It’s a manual and oldschool job but it brings so much fun. It reminds me of the old days when I had to synchronize my watch to the clock on the TV at 7pm every day.
With Twelve O'clock you can:
** MANAGE YOUR WATCH COLLECTION
* Add, edit, remove any item in a list of your watch collection
* Include a nice wristshot of each watch
** KNOW YOUR WATCH ACCURACY
* Simply add some checkpoints and let the app calculate the accuracy in *second per day*
* A nice chart of the accuracy over the time
** LEARN MORE ABOUT HOROLOGY
* Curated content for watch lovers (like me)