Not only does it provide language support with 81 dictionaries, it also has 39 industry specific dictionary add ons including Legal, Finance, Medical & more, which makes it a perfect keyboard app for your Android device. You can get the industry specific dictionaries through an in app purchase after downloading the core Adaptxt keyboard app from this page.
Whether you’re a lawyer, IT professional, a doctor or simply a college going student, Adaptxt is for everyone.
# # # #
• 81 languages; up to 5 dictionaries can be enabled at once
• 3 different auto correction modes to suit your typing style for the most accurate text entry
• 39 efficient industry-specific dictionary add-ons: business, medicine, law, finance and IT & Telecom
• Keyboard Customization to create your own themes, swap keys, and modify key shape, font style, background picture, colors and height of your keyboard; Keyboard Customization can be purchased from the Adaptxt Store
• Automatic Text Replacement (ATR) to create custom shortcuts
• Clipboard functions - select, cut, copy, paste and navigation keys
• Learn from Facebook and Twitter to allow Adaptxt to adapt to your style and vocabulary
• Share Key to quickly post a message on your social networks from the keyboard.
• Phone keyboard layout (12 key)
• A range of vibrant keyboard themes available for purchase from the Adaptxt Store
• Glide Beta - slide over letters on the keyboard to form words
# # # #
• For issues/feature requests regarding Adaptxt Keyboard:
http://www.adaptxt.com/beta/support.html or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
# # # #
Language dictionary add-ons:
• Arabic العربية
• English AU
• English UK
• English US
• French BE-Français
• French CA-Français
• French FR-Français
• French CH-Français
• Indonesian-Bahasa Indonesia
• Korean (beta)-한국어
• Malay-Bahasa Melayu
• Persian (Farsi)-فارسی
• Portuguese BR-Português
• Portuguese PT-Português
• Scottish Gaelic-Gàidhlig*
• Serbian Latin-Srpski
• Serbian Cyrillic-Српски
• SMS EN
• SMS BR
• Spanish ES-Español
• Spanish LA-Español
• Thai (beta)-ภาษาไทย
• Vietnamese-Tiếng Việt
*Developed by linguists through our open source community - OpenAdaptxt.
Supports: Android 2.1 and above; touch screen keyboard and hard keyboard phones.
Keyboard layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY and all supported languages.
We take your privacy very seriously. Adaptxt does not learn your password and never collects or sends your private data. This keyboard also provides a Private mode option which prevents it from learning what you type.
If you like this app, rate it ✮✮✮✮✮ on Google Play or like it on Facebook or Google+!
Go Keyboard Samsung Theme - http://goo.gl/uGkXYH
Go SMS Galaxy S4 / Note Theme - http://goo.gl/FC39Vn
ExDialer SGS4 Gold Theme - http://goo.gl/aobjqM
Beautiful and simple Samsung TouchWiz Photo Contacts Widget, which will allow you to call chosen contact immediately. The Widget is specially designed in Samsung TouchWiz Launcher style and primery tested on Galaxy SIII, S4 and Note II, III smartphones.
Samsung Photo Contacts Widget sizes:
- 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4
- 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4
- 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4
- 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
- Samsung TouchWiz Widget style
- Resizing widget from 1x1 to full screen width and height
- Use Google contact groups or favorites (Starred in Android)
- One-touch call
- Hide/show contact’s name
- Sorting by: Name, Popularity, Last Contacte
- Original color themes
- Transparency settings
- High-res photos
1. Download Samsung Contacts Widget
2. Add necessary contacts to preferred Google group (Family, Friends, etc) or to favorites (Starred in Android)
3. Add Samsung Contacts Widget to your homescreen
4. Select contact’s group you need and design of the widget
5. Resize the widget to preferred size
6. Enjoy :)
Widget has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II and other Samsung smartphones whith stock rom and TouchWiz launcher.
Attention! While using third-party launchers (Nova, Apex, etc.), contacts widget may work incorrectly.
Keywords: Samsung, TouchWiz Launcher, widget, contacts, photo, homescreen, call, s4, sgs, galaxy, s5, note, 2, 3, II, III
This app is as simple as possible. Starting with version 2.0 it provides dial pad, where numbers are broken into parts separated by pause, so that you can change the number coming from Calendar or other app.
If the origin app separates phone number into parts, you can click first, then without closing GeoDial, switch back to the app and click second part, etc. GeoDial will arrange the parts appropriately. Again, starting with version 2.0 it offers capability to save number as a contact by pressing contacts button at the bottom.
This is an Open Source application and the source code is available at: https://github.com/sashavasko/GeoDial.
The need for this app arose when I got my new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and connected to my corporate e-mail and calendar using Microsoft Exchange Sync. It turned out that the phone numbers where all stored in Location fields of the calendar entries. So when I tried to dial the conference call,instead of a phone dialler I got prompted to open google maps to handle the location. The only way I could dial the conference call was to manually re-enter the number into the dialler. Quite inconvenient.
Turns out that the calendar that comes with Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is coded to issue a geo: intent, whenever Location field is clicked, which naturally is handled by Google maps. So I wrote this little application. It register itself as a target for geo: (starting with version 2.0 also tel:) intents. When the intent is issued, the app is one of the few to be offered to the user as the target. If user selects GeoDial as the application to handle the intent, GeoDial will check if the data in the intent looks like a phone number, and if so, it will forward it to phone number dialler, by issuing a CALL intent. Otherwise it will prompt for an actual location aware application, such as Google Maps.
It is generally safe to set GeoDial as the default application for geo: and tel: intents.
Another useful functionality is that it will recognize special characters in the phone number, such as x, p, w etc, and it will reformat the phone number in the way recognizable by the standard android phone dialler. This is useful as different organizations, corporations and institutions have different internal standards for entering conference call numbers. As the result, often times conference call authorization numbers and passwords, as well as extensions have to be entered manually when GeoDial is not used.
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
The controls in detail:
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like escape and control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
This is the PRO key for AutoKiller Memory Optimizer.
This app itself won't open, this just unlocks the free AutoKiller Memory Optimizer app.
PRO unlocks these features:
- no ads
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- apply kernel tweaks on boot
- alternate preset (while screen is off)
- all widgets
- quick restart
- memory reclaim
The PRO key app is equivalent with the donator account, you don't need to buy this if you have already donated.
such as contact list, call log, etc. All of the functions are improved and some are extended.
Besides looking good, it provides an easy switch between dial pad and contact list using assigned
buttons along the phone sides or using the flint finger movement on the contact list.
Once at the contact list menu, tap on the digits line (a line between the call button and the delete button)
and it will bring the dial pad back to screen.
This has a three-lines layout in landscape position, allowing to fit the complete dial pad in almost all devices.
Customization features include:
-- Call confirmation dialogs
-- Color chooser for digits
-- Enabling dial pad keys click sound
-- Choice of different color for digits
-- Length of vibration
-- T9 search customizations
It is recommended to watch youtube video about the dealers main usage/features.
Use the button SHARE or acced directly to your external card, from the icon My Files, to share all the generated labels and later print it.
- Added support for UPC-A (12 digits). UPC-A is used for marking products which are sold at retail in the USA.
- Added support for DUN-14 / ITF-14. Despatch Unit Number. Applied on the outside of the cardboard boxes. Convert any code, less than 13 digits in his DUN-14 equivalent.
- Barcodes with Valentine's, Mother's day, Christmas and Halloween decorations
- Now you can insert your logo or other image.
- Preview barcode, fullscreen before saving.
- Ability to choose and save image between 7 different sizes.
- Added alphanumeric and image support to Code 39.
- Allowed characters: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ-.$/+% and space.
- Check to switch between numeric and alphanumeric keyboard.
Advantages of bar code :
- Agility in labelling prices
- Quick control of the goods stock
- Low cost to print
- It allows to capture quickly the information
- The equipments of reading and printing bar code are flexible and easy to connect and install.
- It allows an automate record and follow-up the products.
It is applied in :
- Inventory control
- Point of sale
- Quality control
- Libraries service
Tags : Barcode, Ean13, Ean 13, Ean8, Ean 8, UPCA, Code 39
For eg : To view your IMEI number , goto dial pad and type *#06# Voila there you go! Thats your IMEI number for your mobile device. For more, download this app!
note : some code may vary with different device manufacturers.
You can call easily without entering any menu by expaned call-log, favorites and speed- dial lists.
Grid styled Speed Dials
search T9 on dial pad
Without saving phone number to your contact, make memo shown only in call log easilly.
you can avoid synchronizing of your messanger
When ringing your phone, this app will show the memo
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
NOTE: It will only work on Launchers which support Scrollable Contacts:
Launcher Pro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Go Launcher, Home+ etc. are all supported Launcher. Provided you enable Scrollable support in Launcher Settings.
Default Android Launcher does not support Scrollable Widget, neither does HTC Launcher or Samsung TouchWiz Launcher.
There are two Contact widgets:
1. Contact Widget with 2x4 (This display contacts in single column)
2. Contact Widget with 4x4 (This display contacts in 3 columns)
Option to display:
1. All Contacts
2. Contact Groups
3. Favourites etc.
Option to change background widget color
Option to display custom heading on top
Very Fast and low on memory.
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
- Phone Dialer
- Floating Phone Dialer letting you use another app while dialing a number.
With Phone Essentials, you don't have to switch between apps to make a phone call or send a text message: simply pull down the top bar and press a button.
Easy, fast, free.
We plan to integrate Phone Essentials with Whatsapp or other apps.
Please email us email@example.com if you have requests or suggestions.
Thank you :)
It has an option without the body of the message to the most discreet and another with the message for quick reading. Both have quick response and the contact.
Has option to group messages by number.
*** IN SOME DEVICES YOU MAY NEED TO RESTART ***
Swipe Dialer Pro is your everyday dialer, powered with pure android design and speed, fast T9 search, call log, favourites, contacts, and much more.
Effortlessly swipe between your dial pad, contacts lists, recent calls and big favourites with no LAG! Finally have a stock android feel on your Samsung, Sony or HTC device..
In the media:-
★★★★★ ahadaily.com's - 25 Essential Paid Communication Android Apps for Android Powers Users
★★★★★ gadtecho.com's - 10 Best Android Apps
+ Full T9 support
+ Call log grouping
+ Landscape mode
+ Speed dial (Pro Only)
+ Keep in memory (Pro Only)
+ Totally customisable tabs (Pro only)
+ Customisable Transition effects (Pro Only)
+ Cover flow for contacts; just turn your phone landscape (Pro only)
+ Custom fonts, Backgrounds, Colours just about every item! (Pro only)
+ Use your own background (Pro only)
+ Hide the recents tab (Pro only)
+ Change dial pad colour (Pro only)
+ One handed dialer mode for large screen devices (Pro only)
+ English, German, French, Norwegian, Spanish, Hindi, Hebrew, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese support
+ Dynamic indexed contact list
+ Phone number formatting
+ Stock android style
+ Big favourite photos
+ Very fast
+ Delete one or all call logs via long press
+ Copy & Paste & Edit phone numbers
+ Send SMS's, edit or call contacts via long press
+ Haptic feedback
+ Pressing dial brings up last called number
+ Sort by surname in contacts list
+ Configure dialer sounds
Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/swipedialerapp
For support come to the support forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/swipe_dialer
Public beta testers please join here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105346638127245456314
Any problems email me :)
Keywords: dialler app,dialler,diallers,t9 dialler,predictive dialler,phone,dialer,dial,T9,contact,contacts,smart dialer,quick dial,speed dial, aosp, stock, fast,dialer predictive ,pronto dialer, dial, dialing
More from developer
Only one widget in 3x4 size includes call Log history, contacts and dial pad.
This widget provides all functions regards to calling such as look up call history, search addresses, dialing and etc.
* Free version has limited functionality.
WidgetPhone provides the two types of widgets.
1.Black, White (3X4 size)
- Optimum & Style
- Provides all the features in minimal space.
- Provide effective UI.
2.Silver (4X4 size)
- Easy & easy
- The large size of the text and icon configuration.
- User Interface for the elderly.
WidgetPhone of the three tabs:
1. Call Log
ㅡ Call type, name, date display
ㅡ quick sms, call button
ㅡ page up, down button(newest, older)
ㅡ name, number display
ㅡ favorite, page up, down button
ㅡ number key, sms, call button