Draw the course in the smartphone, run the course and evaluate the race directly using the smartphone. You can see a result table, your route on map and on Google Earth and your result profile. You can also replay the race and compare with an opponent.
The GPS will detect when you are at the controlpoint and will automatically punch. All you need is a map in JPG-format. This app uses real orienteering maps, not Google maps!
The courses can be one of four different types: standard orientering, free order orienteering, rogaining or scatter orienteering.
Voice assistance during the race gives you a spoken message when you punch. It also tells you the remaining time at rogaining races every fifth minute.
Orienteering support during a race can show your position on the map, show distance/direction to next control point, voice message distance/direction to next control point and/or course drift voice message (at a configured interval) of your course relative to the straight course by a spoken message such as 'On course' or 'Drift 23 meters left'.
Share maps, courses and results with your friends by uploading and downloading them to/from a server or via Bluetooth.
The courses and the tracks are stored in GPX format.
Calibrate maps using a world file (.jgw). World files are for example created at export of maps from OCAD 10/11.
Import courses i gpx or kml format. OCAD can export courses in gpx-format that can be imported by the app.
Download course height data from Google. View course height profile course climb. The height data is also used to calibrate the height data measured by the smartphone during a race.
Export course maps to jpg-files for printing on a colour printer.
Soccer Mexican League - 2ThumbsApp brings you the football soccer mexican league with match schedules, results, standings, and much more. It contains all the information every fan should know about the league; it also displays the matches for the mexican national team. This information is also available at www.facebook.com/futbol.2ThumbsApp
This application makes use of the internet connection to update results and match information; you are solely responsible for any fees deriving from this.
In order to navigate through all the pages press the 'Inicio' button on the top left. There are other ways to navigate the application such as using finger side-sweep; for more information visit the 'Ayúda' page in the app, this page can be reached by pressing your cellphone's menu key.
- Liga MX, Ascenso MX, Copa MX (match schedules & results).
- Share snapshot of the results and other pages via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- Mexican national team (match schedules & results).
- See matches by date or by team.
- Results and scheduled changes are auto-updated. It also allows users to force updates manually to get current results as desired.
- All matches are displayed on your local time.
- It has a 'My Team' option; this is available the main menu and it displays custom background and font.
- Easy navigation allows users to switch pages by sliding their finger left or right.
- Standings for both divisions, first division and ascending division.
- Compare teams performance.
- Descending stats.
- Match reminders.
Draw the course in the smartphone, run the course and evaluate the race directly using the smartphone. You can see a result table, your route on map and your result profile.
This app is a demo version of 'GPS Orienteering' v.2.3 with the following limitations:
- Max 5 control points when you edit a course
- Export map is disabled
- The race is aborted after the first control point
- Viewing map during race is disabled
- Coloured track depending on speed is disabled.
- Viewing your track on Google Earth is disabled
- File sharing is disabled
- Rogaining and free order orienteering is disabled
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
It is useful to mappers, course planners, event organizers placing controls in the forest and of course Orienteers for training and competition.
- Load your map and courses from OCAD (or similar) onto your Android smartphone
- Use the GPS in the smartphone to track your location on your map
- Automatically start and stop the timer, beep at control sites and produce a GPX track and Orienteering Result file.
See full details at: http://www.myomaps.com
MyOMaps builds on the MyTracks App – so it has all the smart features relating to recording your track. It also
Take the latest version of your map with you into the field and know where you are on the map. You can even use a tablet device to see a large screen view. Record tracks and mark features to assist with your mapping.
During your field visits, track your position in real time on your Orienteering Map. Be absolutely confident you are at the right location, and confirm the accuracy of the map.
Track your position on the map and be sure you have the controls in the right places when you put them out.
Training – Set your own course – The App will alert you when you get to the control site – without there needing to be a physical control at the site. Run the same course multiple times and compare route choices.
GPS Orienteering Events – Participate in events using GPS rather than Flags and SI units to mark locations and record splits.
Permanent Courses – Download a permanent course and run it with the App to record your splits - Be the best!
Spectators/Parents – Track your runner/child in real-time with the tracking option (future release).
O-Clock is a starting clock that indicates the starting time with five beeps.
With O-Clock you can easily add a title or a personal message.
O-Clock has six optional intervals of start time: every 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec or 120 sec.
New! We added the option to set a pre-start time. For example, you can use it as a two-minutes-to-start clock.
New! Stop watch mode: you can start the clock from zero instead of the current time. It is also possible to add a count down to zero.
Start Clock is used to individually start runners/skiers/bikers in a race, e.g. in an orienteering competition. Start Clock beeps on the countdown seconds (e.g. 55, 56, 57, 58, and 59) and then beeps even more on the go second. There is an optional pre-warning beep (e.g. 10 seconds before start).
Start interval can be chosen from 15 seconds to 2 minutes, and the number of countdown beeps can be selected from none to five. There are six start sounds to choose from.
Start Clock can alternatively show call-up time, usually 3 minutes ahead of start time (customisable in Preference menu).
Start Clock works on both phones and tablets. It automatically adapts the size of the text (start time, alternatively call-up time) to fill the screen. There is a full screen mode.
Start Clock can have a picture as a background image. Use a photo, the logo of the club or prepare a custom background picture. Text colour and background colour can be changed. A blinking reminder can be displayed (optional, position and size of text can be changed).
Time can be adjusted to align with the timing system (e.g. 0.7 seconds), or to postpone the start with e.g. an hour (offset time one hour backwards, -3600 seconds).
Start Clock contains no advertisements. It needs read access to external storage to show the background picture. No other permissions are required.
Hint: Activate Flight Mode on your phone/tablet to prevent incoming calls from interrupting Start Clock.
At its simplest, orienteering is navigating, normally using a map, to find check points or markers. iOrienteering allows anyone with a smart phone to try the sport. All you need is the iOrienteering App, a course and a little time. You choose when you start and at the end you can upload your results to this site to compare your times if you wish.
The basic App is free, setting up an event is free, the QR barcodes used as control markers are free to download / use and uploading results is free. There may be a small charge for some of the maps, to cover the costs of the organiser for producing them. Otherwise it is up to you. Just have a go to try it yourself; compete against yourself or family/ group members
Down Load the App
Buy the map.
Go to the start loaction.
Scan the barcode on the map to tell the App which course you want to start.
Scan the Start barcode and off you go.
Visit the Controls
Scan the Finish barcode at the end
Upload your results to the Website
You can run the course as many times as you like. You can upload all or none of your results. It's up to you.
Each event site can have several courses.
There are 2 typical types of courses.
Point to Point/ Linear courses - the aim is to run a set route as fast as you can. The controls need to be visited in a set order and if you miss one the course is incomplete. There is a sensible time limit for the course to be completed in, but this is sensible time to turn the App off in (in case you leave the course and miss the finish marker) and not a target.
Score events do have a proper time limit and an array of check points. Each check point has a points value and the idea is to collect as many points as you can within the time limit. The controls can be visited in any order. You may only get to one of them, you may be able to get to them all but whatever happens don’t be late back else you’ll start to loss points.....
Step by step:
Choose competition from the list of competitions. At the top of the next screen, the latest updates are shown. Select a class to get results. The results are updated every 15 seconds (customizable in the setting screen)
Hint: Highlight the result row by pressing on it.
++Oryantiring ile ilgili her şey. Tüm bilmek istedikleriniz merak ettikleriniz.
++Masa başında oturup çalışıp öğreneceğiz şekilde Oryantiring Sporunu öğretir.
++Araziye çıkmadan önce bilinmesi gereken tüm bilgilileri bu uygulama ile vermeye çalışacağız.
NOT: Uygulamanın amacı, kullanıcı saysını artırarak Oryantiring sporunu daha geniş çevreyedaha hızlı bir şekilde yaymayı hedefliyor.
Don’t miss the latest news as it breaks, watch match highlights, and access our feature-packed live match centre, wherever you are on your mobile or tablet.
The free Hyundai A-League app is jam-packed with features to ensure you’re the first to know everything A-League!
• LIVE MATCH CENTRE – Follow every match of the Hyundai A-League season live, with our match centre featuring all the best match day stats
• BREAKING NEWS – stay up to date on all things Hyundai A-League and follow news as it breaks with our live news feed
• VIDEO – watch all the highlights and great videos of the Hyundai A-League on your mobile device.
• FIXTURES & RESULTS – view results from every Hyundai A-League match and easily find everything you need to know about your club’s upcoming fixtures
• STATS – get all the must-know stats on your favourite players and club
• TICKETS – find out all the details and buy tickets straight from your mobile to see your Club play
• TWITTER FEED – see what we’re tweeting LIVE so you don’t miss a thing.
All the news & videos about Manchester United in a single app.
We cover all main football sources, and YouTube channels to bring you a clean & effective summary to follow the club you love !
Features include -
* Read great news summary covering stories from all sources about Manchester united ! A clean feed with no duplication.
* Discover new sites that cover Manchester united - see all sources that covered an article with a simple tap.
* Get push notifications for prominent stories about Manchester United, never miss a thing!
* A live premier league scoreboard!
* Social summary around the news - see what your Facebook friends and the people you follow on Twitter had to say on the various articles in the app!
* Watch Manchester United videos curated from Youtube channels - all about the Red Devils!
* Your very own news feed - Follow specific players (e.g. Wayne Rooney) or specific topics, like 'Transfers'. Just select the topics you want to follow and hit 'My News'.
Loved it?? Share it with your friends and rate us high!
Simply use the app to check in and take photos at the British Orienteering events and they will seamlessly share with those around you and onto the British Orienteering website. Connect the app with Facebook and Twitter and you can instantly share your posts direct to your social accounts.
Connect the app with Facebook and Twitter and you can instantly share your posts direct to your social accounts. You can even share your event experience and invite people to events.
- Every photo/comment made at an event is shared in the live Event Stream, allowing you to see the live action from different perspectives.
- The application also features an unrivalled event day experience. Check in and post to the event stream and interact with fellow members at the event, or discuss the latest if you couldn’t make it.
- On your way? Follow the live stream and keep up to date with updates and photos from the event - be close to the action wherever you are!
- Share with everyone. Your moments can be easily shared from the app to Facebook and Twitter.
- Stay up to date with all the latest news from British Orienteering, and its members. Keep up as push notifications deliver news instantly to your phone.
- Bookmark events and receive reminders to ensure you never miss the action.
- Easily invite friends, fellow members and family to events.
- Collaborate by giving and receiving likes, as well as live commentary at each event.
- Personalise your photos with filters such as Black & White, Sepia and Coquin.
- Learn venues,, rules and more by using the detailed information pages.
You can see exactly which way you took, where you had a high speed, how much longer you had to run on the path around the hill instead of taking the shortest way etc. You can immediately after the race show your friends which way you ran and compare leg times and choice of path.
The app will colour-code your track according to the current speed and will show you leg times, leg lengths, pace and speed.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Run the course and let the app capture your route with the built-in GPS. You can 'punch' at each control point or add punches after the race. The track is saved in the gpx fileformat. Or import a track created by your GPS watch. Tcx- and gpx-formats are supported.
2. Take a photo of the orienteering map with the smartphone camera.
3. Adjust your track match the course on the map. Add, move and delete control points/punches to your track, if needed.
4. Now you can see your result on the map, in a table and as a profile diagram. You can select which information to show, such as leg time, track length, pace and heartrate (depending on device). You can also replay the race at different speeds.
All you need is your smartphone and the app O'Route Orienteering, that is you do not need a computer to do the analysis of your orienteerng race.
Sample file : http://www.tak-soft.com/products/sport/starterclock/
For orienteering, running, biking, skiing etc
* Latest news
* Estonian O-calendar for next week (possible to add event into Android calendar)
* Searching ranked runners codenumbers and license info
* List of nearby maps and information