callR ID automatically identifies incoming callers and, if available, displays the name, address and city of the caller as the phone rings.
The application also helps you quickly find people, services or businesses by direct search using name or number.
NO RECURRING FEE OR SUBSCRIPTION! NO HIDDEN COSTS.
- Identify unknown callers with full informations
- Automatic reverse lookup of the number called
- Issuing location with map
- Support delayed reverse lookup of calls (in case your phone was not online when you received the call, useful for people on CDMA)
- Extended Caller-ID phone log
- Share contact on facebook / twitter / email / SMS /..
- Favorites callers list support with extended callerid info
- Find people, services or businesses by searching directly by name or number and city (whitepages & yellowpages)
- Manual reverse lookup / caller name lookup
- Full support to customers by email / Extensive contextual help in the application
- Add new contacts to your address book with just one click
- Search additional caller info on Facebook, Google, Bing and Linkedin
Super simple to use: No complicated signups. Simply download and immediately use the application. We provide full support to every customer by email in case of need.
The application does not need to be launched explicitly.
You will receive a popup notification when the phone rings with extended informations (see screenshot)
Direct search of business/people:
Simply input the name/city of the business or person you are looking for and you will get the extended informations (see screenshot)
Reverse number lookup / reverse phone lookup:
Simply input the number you are looking for and you will get the full informations (see screenshot)
The service is available in :
- New Zealand
- South Korea (Business only)
Important : 3G/4G or WiFi is required. Due to limitations in CDMA network you must have a WiFi connection enabled in order to get realtime callerid notifications. Anyway a result can be displayed after the call using the advanced call log.
We cannot answer review notes in Android Market!
If you need help, you have problem with the application, you have a comment or question, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to maintain high overall customer satisfaction in every possible way.
MSN / WLM Features:
★ Chat with your Windows Live Messenger (MSN), Yahoo and Facebook contacts
★ File transfer: Send/receive any type of file to and from your MSN contacts
★ Voice clips: Send/receive short voice messages to and from your MSN contacts
★ Personal emoticons: Send/receive personal emoticons to and from your MSN contacts
★ Multiple points of presence: be online at MSN on your computer and MSN on your phone
★ Group conversation: chat with multiple MSN contacts in one conversation
★ Show current song (MSN Now playing)
★ Multiple MSN / WLM accounts
★ Encrypted conversation support (OTR)
★ Offline messaging
★ Invisible signin
★ Events: Message received, Contact signed in
★ Actions: status bar, vibrate, ringtone, led, turn on the screen
★ Supports different notifications for specific groups and contacts
★ No Ads (Donate only)
★ Fling (or swipe) between contact lists and conversations
★ Improved Launcher (Widget): Application icon with the number of unread messages on your home screen
★ Custom application background
★ Conversation logging to sdcard
★ Multiple languages (30 so far), mail me if you want to help translate
★ Start on phone boot
★ Very stable and regular updates
Feedback is welcome!
★ If you have a question, problem or suggestion press Menu, choose Help inside the app
Android Market Comments
★ If you have a problem and comment in the android market, please also mail me (through Menu + Help in the app), I most likely need a bit more information before I am able to solve your problem..
NOTE: MSN and Windows Live are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft Corporation.
2.1+ version of "Network Info"
Shows info about the phone and the current network, Bluetooth, IPv6 and Cell connection.
It also shows your public/external IP & hostname.
Only goes on-line to get and resolve the public IP via my own server http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and to remotely resolve it (see notes below). Initially the application was also using whatismyip.org but, as the server seems to be constantly down it was removed.
>> Information shown <<
•Device IP and hostname, both private and public.
•Current mobile Cell and any neighbours, along with their signal strength, location info and type.
•Information about the current mobile provider (MCC+MNC, current connection, etc.)
•The Android device unique ID.
•Full information regarding the WiFi connection (MAC, current SSID and BSSID, link speed, IP/Netmask, Gateway, DNS and DHCP servers, etc.)
•Your current location according to Android based on your network neighbours. No GPS is needed or used.
•Information regarding Bluetooth status, the current Bluetooth connection(s) and info about past pairings.
•IPv6 device and router IP addresses for all device interfaces (see notes, this should now work for everyone).
>> Notes <<
•This is an expansion of the 'Network Info' application, to support more phones based on the 2.1 Android API.
•I only have a GSM/UMTS phone. If anything funny happens on any other phone type, email me and I will try to fix it.
•This application will connect to the network only to fetch your external IP/Hostname (using http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/gethostname.php). No other information is sent (my policy is located below).
•Please email me about any bugs or features you want. I cannot see all market comments and I am not notified when someone does comment.
•The IPv6 part should now work for everyone. If that is not the case for you, please email me (email@example.com) so I can try to fix it. If possible, download 'Under the hood' from the market and send me the results via export.
•If you want to show the Vendor which owns a MAC address, download 'MAC (OUI) Database' from the market (it is one of my applications) and use it to download a copy of the OUI database.
•In version v0.5.2 I added remote hostname resolution which is your public hostname as is resolved by my server. It should be the same as your external hostname, unless there is a record propagation delay or your DNS server is lying (like some home routers which resolve their external address as a local hostname). My server is hosted by 1and1 so this will be unreliable if you use the same DNS servers.
•'Ext. Hostname (L)' is the hostname your device resolves your external IP (local resolve).\n
•'Ext. Hostname (R)' is the hostname my server resolves your external IP (remote resolve).
•'Field Test' is a hidden application which comes installed in HTC phones. The menu item will only appear if the 'Field Test' is installed in your phone.
>> Known Issues <<
Samsung devices do not display Neighbouring Cells. This is a problem in Samsung's Android implementation and there is nothing I can do.
>> Privacy Statement <<
I do not collect any information which can directly and uniquely identify and/or bind a user to a device or any other personal information. When you retrieve your external IP address, my server will log a standard website “hit” which is the same as if you browsed a page on my server using a browser. No other information is logged or kept.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Based on the stock ICS browser, this browser adds some handy extra functions:
*** not compatible with Jelly Bean ***
* Auto text reflow after pinch to zoom
* Option to create extra quick controls (with easy to use quick controls editor. Add up to 3 rings, with extra controls like bookmark page, close other tabs, share etc etc)
* Possibility to set the User Agent string
* Fine tune quick controls behavior
* Option to use volume keys for scrolling
* Home button on action bar for tablets
* Gesture support.
More and more functions will be added along the way.
(This donate version is the same as the free version. In the end the donation version will become the "pro" counterpart of this version with many more features)
Suggestions and feedback is very much appreciated. Please use the following forum link for this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1423588
Thanks for your support!
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
[Tap on the 'Call' button to sign-up*]
- Send free* texts to anywhere in the US & Canada. No texting plan required from your mobile provider. Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your home phone number
-Listen to your voicemail and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your mobile phone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details
-Make one-time payments
-Set up automatic payments
-View billing history
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
This is the donate version of AndChat, the multi-server internet relay chat (irc) app for Android, designed to work on both phones and tablets, and includes a tablet optimized layout.
Official irc channel: irc.ext3.net, #andchat
If you're coming from the Free version, use the Data Backup option (Settings->Data Backup) to import your data over.
I can't respond to comments so contact me with any issues/bugs/feedback:
Latest change log available at http://min.ie/2rk.
Nick completion is done via search button or pressing the search icon next to the input box.
Quick channel switcher (Android 3.0+)
Typing history (DPAD up/down)
Nick highlight support for multiple nicknames
Encryption to protect access to password protected servers
★ Gestures adjusted by the millimeter for speed and precision
★ Tabs with lightning fast "Open" "Close" "Switch"
★ Customization to cut your daily browsing into a third
Tab switching, refreshing, displaying bookmarks, full-screen, all in 1 step.
• Hold And Go
Open pages one after another by holding down on links.
• Custom button / Custom panel
In the freely customizable User Interface, you can arrange your desired functions, settings, bookmarks(bookmarklets too) where you can find it in just 1 step.
• Tab flicking
Flick tabs downwards to close, up to manage groups, and up and then right to open.
• Scroll grip
Quickly scroll down to the area of the page you want to view by touching the scroll bar.
• Offline viewing
Open tab content is automatically stored so that even after you close the app you can instantly restore data. (※ Android 3.0 and later)
• View mode
When opening specified pages and sites, you can have them automatically switch user agent and open in another app. (※From the menu button)
Layout of pages can be changed, and special functions can be added using extensions. Download from the Extensions Gallery ( http://extensions.fenrir-inc.com/ ). Installing extensions can be completed by simply tapping the install button.
• Fenrir Pass
This is a free cloud service that can be used to automatically sync bookmarks with Sleipnir on Windows, Mac, iPhone and Windows Phone, and also use a number of Web services.
Supported services: Twitter / Facebook / Google+ / LinkedIn / Tumblr / Flickr / Readability / Instapaper / Pocket / Dropbox / Evernote / SkyDrive / Google Reader
• Ad-block not needing setup (※ Android 3.0 and later)
• Optimized design for smartphone and tablet devices
• Customize the UI to what you like
• Save memory and stable tabs by limiting tab loading
• Protect tabs by double tapping
• tab groups to manage tabs
• Various site search engines merged into one
• Search suggestions
• "Usual Sites" for quickly accessing your favorite sites
• Download files
• Full-screen mode
• Import bookmarks from browsers
• Arrange bookmarks
• Manage FenrirFS bookmarks with labels
• Facebook linking
• Backup tabs, bookmarks, settings
• Close application by holding down back key
• Open with other browser (※From address bar long press menu)
• Search in pages (※From address bar long press menu)
• Copy title, URL (※From address bar long press menu)
• Open one level above URL (※From address bar long press menu)
• Link with Facebook (※From address bar long press menu)
【About Sleipnir Mobile】
Sleipnir Mobile for Android is
the one step browser that once you try you can't let go of, made in Japan! It features gestures adjusted by the millimeter for speed and precision, tabs with lightning fast "Open" "Close" "Switch", and customization to cut your daily browsing into a third. You can use it on your smartphone or tablet device.
• Product page: http://www.fenrir-inc.com/android/apps/sleipnir-mobile.html (Kindle Fire HD version from here)
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SleipnirMobile
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SleipnirMobile/
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Instant Area Code shows the location of incoming and outgoing calls based on the area code. Works for both US and India calls.
*Shows location based on area code not physical location
Incoming / Outgoing Call Location & current time Pop Up
Current time from calling area notification (US Only)
Instantly shows area code location of call
View Map of locations
Free, no monthly fee (Its free !!)
**Add Free Version available only 99 cents
Call block/send to voice mail options
Simple location look up for US/India area codes
Lists cities, county covered by area code
View map of coverage areas
**None of your contact or call log information is taken or sent anywhere. The app does not send your contact or call log information to servers or third parties
Lots of options, configure where the notification pops up
Please review the settings to configure.
NPA / NXX Look up
Shows detailed location based on 1st 6 digits of phone number (US Only)
Location Enhanced Call Log
Review call log with locations
Save your location when you get calls (optional)
Share, Delete and add numbers to your contact list
Google Maps integration
*NOTE to Users in India: Go to Settings and select India for the country. If the display is not accurate, or appears blank, please use the "Report Problem" option to send us a message. We will quickly work to correct any issues.
Optional saving of your location when you send or receive calls.
This option is turned OFF by default. If you want to record your location for calls, you must turn this option ON.
*NOTE: 7/17/11 Call blocking does not work on all phones. Android put an update out that prevents some phones from block calls. The feature does work on most phones
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and happy android !!
Glad that we can provide something for free that beats the competition.
--Features only in donate version--
- Disabling recent changes dialog
- Auto text reflow : Automatically reflow the text after pinch zoom
If you appreciate the work I have put into this app and would to help support further development, please buy donate version.
Nexus7 is currently not supported.
This browser doesn't work without Stock Browser.
***Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) Limitation***
cannot show url bar
cannot use auto text reflow
Quick ICS Browser is an improved version of stock Android 4.0.3 Browser.
--- FEATURES ---
***Add many quick control items.
"Close tab", "Go back", "Go forward", "Refresh page",
"Add to bookmarks", "Toggle fullscreen", "Expand notification bar", "Find on page",
"Bookmark shortcut" and "Quick Share".
A quick control item which have one bookmark
Quick Share enables you to share the curent URL to a specific app immediately.
For example, if you set Read it Later app to Quick Share, you can share the URL to it by sliding thumb a little.
***Customizable quick controls.
- Choosing which items to show in quick controls
- Changing their order
- Selecting which side to show quick controls
- Auto adjust quick controls' size so that all controls are drawn inside the screen
- Extra quick controls : when you slide thumb in the upper/lower region of the screen, different layout quick controls are shown.
Currently, support "Go back" and "Go forward".
***Volume key scroll
***Custom user agent
NEW: Reply by email to a text!
EasySMS enables you to read+write text via Wifi, USB or Bluetooth through a webinterface.
Also MMS is supported read-only - read your MMS and save attachments on your PC!
- Conversations overview
- Quick reply
- Full access to the addressbook
- Mass SMS
- Save as draft
- Support for long messages
- Autostart if USB or WIFI or Bluetooth connected
- Send via ChompSMS
- Send via CherrySMS
- Reply by email
- New message notification
- Show battery state
- Show network type and strength
- Password protection
- Delete messages
- Delete conversations
- Contact pictures
- Mark as unread/read
- Send to groups
- and much more
Better than SMS2PC, Texdro, RemoteSMS and DesktopSMS together...!
The same as the free version with some extras, but with downloading the donate version you support the development, service & support.
Please try free version before donating to see if it works with your device and carrier.
Thank you for your support.
For help and instructions visit http://www.fireblade.org/EasySMS
The donate version removes the ads and the donate button from the global preferences and has one extra feature!
If you like "Photo Swapper", please consider buying this donate version to support further development.
As a little bonus the donate version has the following additional features:
* users can permanently save received photos
What? You don't know photoswap?
Want to meet new people or simply pass some time? You just saw something you really want to share?
Then become part of the largest anonymous photoswap/photo chat for Android / iPhone / iPod / Windows Phone!
Be part of the daily growing worldwide photoswap-community with already over 150,000 downloads and 50,000 swapped photos per day!
Get unique, funny and exciting insights into others lives around the world! Random and anonymous!
No registration required! Everything is anonymous! You can show your current location or leave an additional information for the receiver of your photos, but only if you want.
Thus, many users share their contact addresses from apps like Kik or Snapchat with PhotoSwapper.
This is how it works:
You make a photo with your mobile phone through the photoswap-app and get a photo of a randomly selected user immediately! Similarly, another user might get yours in return for his photo! If you like the photo, or you want to 'say' something to its content, you can reply directly to this photo. This picture will be sent targeted to this user and no one else gets it. Or you simply start off a new exchange and the fun begins again!
If you receive inappropriate content you can report the user.
If a user is reported several times by different users it will be blocked for some time!
We look forward to positive reviews, so go! ;-)
This is the same app as the free Prayers to Share but has no ads at the top.
Thank you for donating and helping keep the app going.
You are not alone. Join others around the world in prayer.
6/23 Added export, search
As a leading telecommunications company in United States, Seawolf Technologies is dedicated to providing excellent global phone call service for all smart phone users with reasonable pricing plans.
With half dollar balance as a free gift to start, you can use our GlobalTalk App to make call worldwide in a very simple way.
GlobalTalk supports WIFI, 3G, and EDGE connections so you can call your family and friends anywhere anytime!
Dialing Rules are carefully optimized based on your current country, so it is very easy for you to make a call -- just the same way as how you make call using the embedded Phone App in Your Phone!
To recharge your account, please use In App Purchase.
To view Rate Information, please goto website: http://www.mydialbox.com/apple.
Important: GlobalTalk can't be used for emergency calling.
DID feature，receive calls
Automatically start the boot process
fixed some crash bugs
new voice platform ，improve voice quality
Compatible android 4.0
New PayPal payment
Fix some device crash problem.
Compatible android 3.2+
This is the donate version, with as many features as the free version. However, some easter eggs has been hidden inside, will you find them ?
Documentation : http://code.google.com/p/hfr4droid/wiki/Documentation
Full changelog : http://code.google.com/p/hfr4droid/wiki/Changelog
Bug report, feature request : http://code.google.com/p/hfr4droid/issues
Official thread : http://forum.hardware.fr/hfr/gsmgpspda/android/hfr4droid-android-market-sujet_21748_1.htm
Show your friends what train you're on. Meet interesting people at the train station and start your journey with fascinating travelling companions.
SBB.Connect is the new app from Swiss Federal Railways SBB – a whole new way to make travelling a real pleasure.
- Find out who's on the same train
- See who's at the same station
- Chat with friends and new acquaintances
- Become the mayor of a train station or route
- Collect badges and Connect points
- Receive attractive vouchers
SBB.Connect functions perfectly in conjunction with SBB Mobile:
- See your travelling companions with inApp -- the direct link to SBB Mobile
- Buy a ticket (Mobile Ticket) using the inApp link in SBB.Connect
SBB.Connect only works if you have a Facebook or Twitter account. You can create a free Twitter or Facebook account at twitter.com or facebook.com.
Further information: http://www.facebook.com/sbb.cff.ffs.ch