Can you hear me now?? Callers could occasionally hear me but lately, no one can hear me. Is very frustrating. Also, there's no call block feature. I'm going to start searching for a better app. I've grown weary of the bad call quality.
#1 wifi calling App ♡ I've tried EVERY WiFi call App & this is Best. Simple. It Even works when I leave wifi & Connect 2 my 4g network!! I've used 4 over a year & I have Never had issue. I have bad reception in my home & I basically use this App as a Home phone_ Installed on my Nexus7 tablet & my Galaxy6 Cell.
Good in a pinch. Hate the dating ads Worked for me in a pinch when my phone failed. Unfortunately it does crash sometimes and often hangs when trying to connect. Good overall, but I really hate the dating ads. I don't mind the ads but I hate the "Mature Guys Only" or "Hot Singles In Your Area" ads. Yuck!
New update? The new update has made everything stop working. It just says "connecting". No phone calls can be made or received, nor texts.
Best free phone app there is Only complaint is the contact's are ordered very strangely, and the entire app isn't very visually appealing. A color change option would be nice.
The real deal! Not only was I able to make FREE calls via Wi-Fi, this app came pre loaded with 60 credits! Love it!
* Fixed another annoying crash experienced by some users.
* Improved list layout on tablets and fixed a crash affecting some users.
* Improved diapad layout for smaller devices
* Fixed a crash during call affecting some devices.
* Record your own custom voicemail greeting!
* See when you're due to receive more FREE Talkatone credits with the new credits top-up display.
* Share an image with your friends from any app using new image share extension.
* new updated UI
Free calls & free SMS text with cheap International calls & Free US phone number