Manage your medicines by scanning the barcode on the medicine packaging, get smart customised reminders for yourself and others.
Add medicines and profiles:
• Scan medicine barcode with barcode scanner to add to medicine cabinet
• Type in barcode number of medicine to add to medicine cabinet
• Create profile for personal medicines
• Create profile for someone else you care for and their medicines
• Switch between profiles of the people you care for and your own profile
• Give a medicine a custom name to remember it by (e.g. My diabetes medicine)
• Share your year of birth/gender & region you live in for Medsmart to help the healthcare community make better medicines
• Select any ingredients in a medicine you may be allergic to
• Easily add health condition/ medicine and allergies to your medicine cabinet through the add button
Every day use:
• Set up reminders for your medicines
• Group reminder together to only get 1 reminder
• Mark your medicine as taken, skipped or reschedule it for later in your medicine log
• Keep a medicine log of what time and date you took the medicine
• Check when you started taking the medicine (when it was added to Medsmart) through the ‘edit reminder’ page
• The medicine cabinet will show active and inactive medicines for easy access when asked by a Healthcare professional
• Get alerts when an ingredient has been selected as a potential allergen
• Alert needs to be resolved through the resolution centre before it disappears from the medicine cabinet
• Share a HTML formatted version of your medicine cabinet with yourself or someone else by sending it through an email in the App
• View videos on how to use the medicine you have scanned
• View videos on how the medicine you have scanned works
• Connect your medicine to the health condition your Healthcare professional has told you it’s for so that when another healthcare professional asks you, you have it easily available
• Some medicine will show side effects of the medicine
• See the ingredients of your medicines
• Suspend a medicine if you are no longer using it so that you don’t get notifications when you don’t want them
• Share how you feel with the App
• Contact Talking Medicines with any queries or feedback you may have
Give Us Your Feedback!
Hearing your feedback is really important to us because it helps us make sure we’re doing things right for you!
You can send us this through the ‘Contact Us’ section in the app or email us: email@example.com.
The Legal Stuff…