The app does NOT need internet connection, so your kid can be occupied while on the road or anywhere where there is no internet available. Keeps kids occupied for hours.
* Kids and Parents tested
* Helps your kids build a strong vocabulary.
* Very useful for speech therapy, language learning
* App includes 150+ jumbled sentences.
* Encouraging clap after each sentence completion.
* Simple three word sentences to complex sentences (increasing order of complexity)
We are constantly updating the sentences and all future updates are FREE for LIFE
Keywords : vocabulary, speech therapy, language learning, learn words, jumbled sentences,sentence maker, sentence corrector, sentence scramble,scrambled sentences,sentence builder,sentence completion, learn spelling, word match, english learning, kids app, kids sentences
Milo is back to bring you Sequencing exercises like you have never used before! Enjoy 35 dynamic sequencing exercises using animation to keep your child engaged. Speech with Milo: Sequencing was created by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to help children develop sequencing and storytelling skills. The adorable mouse Milo brings a friend along this time to entertain and help your child.
★★★★★ "This app developer really understands what SLP's find valuable in an app that is used in a therapy setting."
★★★★★ "I use the Milo apps on a daily basis in therapy and the children remain engaged and truly enjoy playing and learning with Milo. This app is a must buy."
Build basic sequencing skills by ordering three cards showing Milo and Melvin performing a task. For example, cards showing Milo “Washing Hands” and “Going to the Movies” are presented in random order. The child is tasked with putting the cards in order by dragging the images into the appropriate box (numbered 1-3). Once the child has put the cards in order, they are provided with the option to play the animation demonstrating the sequence of events. The app is provided with configurable options to view hints, hear the sentence aloud, ‘success’ sounds, etc. Forget those $15 Sequencing cards at the educational stores- this is much more fun for your child.
Watch the YouTube demo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiZ-IBPC6gU
Speech with Milo first became popular amongst Speech-Language Pathologists and parents with apps to help children build language skills with Verbs and Prepositions. The Verbs app represented the education category for the Mobile Premier Awards and was embraced by the parent community. Now Milo returns to help build critical sequencing skills.
The app comes with a set of instructions written by a licensed SLP to help you work with your child.
These are the language skills you will be targeting with this app:
•Storytelling and/or retelling
•Time concepts “first,” “next,” and “last”
•Increasing utterance length
•Developing complex sentences
•Improving grammatical skills
The sound can be switched on or off at any stage.
The inclusion of phonics in this app is very valuable in teaching children to recognize the actual sounds of the alphabet.
Can be used to assist in teaching children with speech and language delays and difficulties, autism, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome or people with hearing problems.
Can be used as a Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology tool
Kids with speech delays and impairments, children who have difficulty speaking, children with ALS, apraxia, autism, down syndrome, Lou Gehrig’s disease, neuromuscular disorders, traumatic brain injury, learning disabilities, and other disorders that cause speech delays or impairments
• Speech and hearing centers
• Those who work with children with speech delays including those that offer speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychologists & other kinds of therapists
• Speech and communication researchers including those who study speech and language pathology (SLPs)
• Special Ed. teachers & teachers’ assistants, intervention specialists, & personal care attendants
• Parents and caregivers
UNIQUE ADVANTAGES & FEATURES THAT HELP CARE TEAMS STAY CONNECTED:
1. Visual & Audible Photographs, symbols, words, & phrases. Choose from SymbolStix or Boardmaker PCS for your picture library.
2. Ability to use personal pictures, such as images of your child performing activities, or familiar objects
3. Notes Maker: Parents, teachers, and therapists can share learning goals, communication goals, protocols, achievements, & notes together in real time. Notes are time stamped, attributed to each specific note-maker, and the history of notes stays permanently with the child.
4. Scheduler: a patent pending feature that helps children focus on task management, leading to your children feeling more of independent and confident, while growing their skill sets.
Helps teach the concept of time, and discreet task management
Visual and digital timer
Use the same images your child is already familiar with create custom tasks
Designed so your child can learn to complete tasks independently: (1) Set up custom tasks and determine the allotted for each step; (2) Help your child follow each step; (3) With practice, your child can learn how to complete the steps on his or her own.
5. Citra enables all members of the care team to create custom communication aids, creating consistency in learning at home, school, therapy & play. This consistency can help reinforce recognition & learning retention.
6. Accessible on all multiple devices, and the Internet including Macs or PCs. Virtually anyone can access Citra.
Citra is a partnership between The Wells Foundation & The Columbus Speech and Hearing Center as a direct response to the needs of kids with speech delays & impairments, their parents, teachers & therapists.
Citra is a helpful, friendly, learning & innovation. We are consistently coordinating, connecting, and enhancing your ability to meet your child’s needs.
We envision a world where:
• Children with speech impairments can become more independent & confident
• Caregivers can seamlessly communicate to empower the lives of each child with speech impairments or delays
• Caregivers can easily communicate with their care teams for each child, & with each other in local and online support communities
To develop independence, confidence, & enhanced communication in your children by partnering with you to deliver innovative solutions your entire care teams can leverage together.
We are building a community with you, and surrounding you with a world of support. We organize ways for you to collaborate to help form best practices, share ideas & protocols that work.
We want you involved in enhancing our ability to meet your needs. As such, we build enhancements based on your direct feedback.
Fundamentally, we are optimistic about your children’s abilities, so we are delivering ways for you to help them achieve their speech and communication goals in the best ways possible
With the voice recognition you can verify the pronunciation and you can listen the right one.
This is a fun tool for everyone to improve the pronunciation.
You can verify the progress in a fast way.
The free version offers exercises with:
The pro version offers exercises with the following sound:
- ea and ea
- Easy to use
- Use low memory and low CPU
- Fast increase of the pronunciation
- No Ads
- Many words
Key words: english, pronunciation, learn, children, Adults, Word, Voice, Logopedic, exercise, voice recognition, speech, therapy
★ Theme 1 : World Kids Song Top 100
★ Theme 2 : ABC Songs for Kids
★ Theme 3 : 123 Songs for Kids
★ Theme 4 : Nursery Rhymes for Kids
★ Theme 5 : Colors Songs for Kids
★ Theme 6 : Top Sing-Along Favorites for Kids
Baby Learning (US English) help your babies learn about
★ Fruits & Vegetables
★ Body parts
★ Home / House
★ Music Instruments
★ This app includes ads.
★ All video search results are provided via YouTube API.
★ To watch the videos, internet connections are required.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for kids, to watch videos without browsing in YouTube.
If you are the copyright owner of any media that is in an application , and do not wish to be published . Please send an email to email@example.com We will be happy to remove them without any condition .
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
#2 Phonics Song
#3 The Duck Song
#4 The Animal Sounds Song
#5 If you are happy
#6 ABC Song
#7 Muffin Songs
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song
#9 The Wheels On The Bus
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs
#12 Phonics Song
#13 Baa Baa Black Sheep
#14 The Gummy Bear
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending
#16 Color Songs Collection
#17 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Lullaby with The GiggleBellies
#18 Libya - Children Song
#19 The ABC Song
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs
#21 TuTiTu Happy Birthday Cake
#22 Incy Wincy Spider
#23 The Calendar Song
#24 ABC song
#25 Muffin Songs - If You Are Happy
#26 Row Row Row Your Boat
#27 We are the Alphabet
#28 ABC Song - ABC Superstar! with The GiggleBellies
#29 Muffin Songs - Wheels On The Bus
#30 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
#31 English Nursery Rhymes
#32 Alphabet Song
#33 Sounds of the Animals Song
#34 ABC Song and More
#35 ABC Alphabet Songs Collection
#36 The Itsy Bitsy Spider
#37 The Elephant Song
#38 Old MacDonald Had a Farm
#39 Ten in the Bed
#40 Five Little Monkeys
#41 The Shapes Song (HD)
#42 Little Red - Children's Horse Race song
#43 Phonics Song 3
#44 Baby Vuvu aka Cutest Baby Song in the world
#45 The Letter Sounds Song
#46 The Paint is Pink
#47 Five Little Monkeys Song
#48 ABC Song
#49 If You're Happy
#50 School Bus Kids Song by Patty Shukla