A kindle-optimized version can also be found at:
This is the Pro version of the popular free utility "Shop Calc: Budget Grocery List". It supports all the features of the free version. In addition, the following features are present:
- Ad-free, no ads (more screen space)
- Requires no device permissions
- Unlimited saved lists (item pickers)
- Barcode support (please see notes below)
- Voice Input (please see notes below)
- 4 row keyboard similar to calculator/phone
Store the commonly shopped grocery and other items under categorised lists. Even if you are too busy to do that, don't worry, it will build a database of the products that you shop along with the most recent price and associated tax. Apart from unlimited lists, the pro version also has support for barcodes and voice input.
A quick list entry mode allows you to free type your shopping list quickly. Numerous settings are provided in the Settings screen to customise the behavior to your individual and regional preferences. You can export your shopping list to various formats, mail it or send it via bluetooth.
It is lightweight, requires absolutely no permissions and can be moved to SD card. You have to try it out to see how handy it is.
Barcode Support: It supports item entry using product barcodes on devices with camera and barcode scanning software. You need to have Google Goggles or ZXing Barcode Scanner software present in your device. The ZXing Barcode Scanner seems to be better at this time. Please note that the item names or price are not fetched. However, if you enter the name, price and tax once, it is remembered for the next time you buy the same product. A lookup is provided to search for the scanned barcode on the net.
Voice Input: Inputing items by voice is possible if the relevant hardware (mic) and software support (Google Voice Search) is available. The voice detection is dependent on your accent and is subject to your phones hardware and software capability.
Shop Calc can be very flexible. It can be used as an adder for counting, for keeping track of game scores, for calculating the total sales price of items you want to sell, for repeated measuring, for mathematics games etc. In fact, be a little creative, and you can use it for anything where you want to track a series of numbers (continuous addition) with or without a description or remark attached! This simple adder can be used when you want to, say, keep adding and logging how much of each item type is there. When you are taking measurements of your room, why not log it in Shop Calc?
Shop Calc supports Emoji (Emoticons) in Jelly Bean, KitKat and above. Use the smiley button in your Android keyboard to associate some nice icons with your product names.
Note: This app features a scalable HD design with support for LG Nexus 4, Google Nexus 7 & 10, Galaxy S3 & S4, Galaxy Note 2 & 3, Galaxy Tab 3, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and various other High Definition Tegra, Exynos and Snapdragon devices and tablets. Do let us know if it does not scale well in your phone/tablet.
- Smart suggestions: The shopping list will remember items that were previously on the list and suggests them again when adding new items. No need to spell out 'potatoes' every week.
- Localization: The shopping list will automatically use the currency and decimal separator of the phone's locale.
- Sorting: Items can be sorted either alphabetically or by quantity, price or state.
- Sharing: Share the content of your shopping list by SMS, email, Facebook ect.
- Add items using the text field at the top of the list. The text field supports simple pattern recognition, allowing you to write something like '4l milk' or '2 steaks.'
- Press the name of an item to mark it as bought.
- Press the quantity to adjust the number of items to buy
- Press the price of an item to adjust the expected price
- Press and hold an item to move it up or down on the list
If the locale is Danish, then the available tags will include a list of local shops (as seen in one of the screenshots). This is rather useful if you want to remember to buy an item where it's cheapest, for example. If you would like this feature for another locale, then please send me a mail. I'll be glad to add it once I know which shops go with your locale.
+Import Ingredient-List from Recipe-Book
+Widget-Support -> Place a widget of your shopping-list on your home-screen
+Voice Control -> items can be added by voice.
With this shopping list app, it is possible to create and manage multiple shopping lists and personal notes.
Available languages: deutsch DE, english EN , español ES, française FR, türkye TR, русский RU, italiano IT, polski PL, norske NO, svenska SV, nederlands NL, slovenských CS.
To jump from a shopping list to another, click into the selection field on top.
Click an item on your list to switch between "done" (position is striked) and "to do" (position is non striked).
Press a a position on your shopping list for a longer time, and it opens a menu, where you can edit or remove the selected position. It is also possible to add a picture to the position.
By pressing the symbol with the two arrows, right beside your shopping-list-name, you reach the Top-Menu. From here you can add new, edit and send (SMS/EMail/...) shopping-lists, sort positions and open the gallery- or configuration-view.
Touch the green Plus-Symbol to add a new position to your shoppinglist. Type in a name for the position and select a quantity. Optional you can also select a unit and specify a price.
Click on the third symbol from left at the Top-Menu, to open the Gallery-View. Here you can view your pictured positions.
Choose the fourth symbol from left at the Top-Menu, to open the Sort-View. Select a position, and move it by clicking the up-/down-arrows.
INFO: done/striked-positions will be moved automatically to the end of the list. just unstrike them, and your sort-order will be restored.
Press the fifth symbol from left at the Top-Menu, to open the Configuration-Dialog. There you will find a lot of configuration-oportunities, to change the frontend of the app. You can choose from different Background-Images, and combine it with nearly unlimited font- and backgroundcolors. The size of the font is also able to be changed. From this configuration-view you can import and export your data as well.
If you already use our lite-version (free), you can assume your data from there. Therefore you need the lite-version 1.06 or higher. Choose the option "Export for Pro-Version" from the Mainmenu. Then go back to the Pro-Version, open the configuration-dialog and press import. Finally you need to confirm by clicking the import-symbol next to "Import from free-/lite-version".
If you are satisfied with this application, we're looking forward to your assessment in the Android market. Your suggestions and criticisms will help us to identify areas for improvements and to meet your needs and requirements in the future. Thanks a lot!
My Shopping List App / Grocery List App - PRO
This program is primarily designed to create custom shopping lists. This can be achieved quickly and easily. Simply use (+) or (-) to select quantity, press a button and PRESTO a shopping list appears! It eliminates time wasting and the hassle of writing new lists every week. Add, modify and select items any time. Never forget an item or be surprised by cost again. This product is bundled with many great features including READ OUT mode, EMAIL capabilities, SORT functions,IMPORT & EXPORT lists, PRICE and TOTAL COST calculations.
-Customize measurement units (eg Kg, L) & select change rate when pressing ( + ) or ( - ).
-Create shopping lists quickly and easily.
-Eight independent & fully customizable item databases/lists.
-Read out entire shopping list.
-Interactive mode to read out items as selected.
-Email shopping list in any sorted view.
-Add items using voice recognition.
-Unlimited item entry.
-Item attributes: name, category, price, number to buy, units & quantity of measurement.
-Item quantity changes according to selected attributes.
-Sort selected item alphabetically, by category or price.
-Quick Select Toolbar.
-Storage of category name for ease of selection.
-Tick off purchased items in shopping list with one click.
-View shopping list alphabetically or sorted by category, cost or remaining items.
-Calculate individual item and expected total costs.
-Calculate purchased total cost on the fly.
-Multi lingual support - English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Taiwanese. (Some languages may not be available. Dependant on the Text To Speech engine installed).
-Pie charts for analysis of shopping lists.
-Full shutdown function to save system resources.
-Change font size.
Continual item selection with 'READ ON' while using the SELECTION LIST page may cause a lag & crash. If this arises deactivate read to 'READ OFF'.
Quick Select Bar - if phone/tablet is not responsive or sensitive deactivate in settings.
Voice Recognition is Google based & requires internet connectivity.
IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES in response to comments.
-Added "number selected sort" as suggested by Sharyn.
-update import/export browser.
-As requested larger font sizes...
*shopping list page user selected font size.
*selection list page auto font size adjustment.
-Up-scaling for tablets - 7 & 10.
-Fix: cost sorting error.
-UI improvement shopping list page.
-Fix: checking (tick) error in Android 4 on orientation change.
-change font size (10-15) on shopping list page.
-Added a further 4 lists. Now app has 8 independent databases (for Jerry).
-Input checking to maintain database integrity (Thanks to Jerry).
-Added main menu icons.
-Added 'Number To Buy' field in edit section (for Terry).
-Ability to choose whether to include/exclude prices in email (For Max).
-Ability to exit app completely by using undo/back button. Intention is to save system resources (for Alberto).
-Warning message box prior to exit.
-Standard list now includes basic items.
-Import/Export list functions (for Joe).
-Maintenance of checked items between selection & shopping lists. This allows new/forgotten items to be added to the while shopping (for Joe).
-Quick Select Toolbar (for Joe).
-Menu access via phone or tablet menu button.
-Improved selection response speed for large shopping lists. (for Joe).
-Retention of selected item number after edit (for Meisha).
For help & support email:
Please Support & Rate.
The ultimate app to manage your shopping lists.
A simple and intuitive application but also as complete in its fuctions as you want.
As you introduce items, these will store in the data base so you can re-use them without entering all the data over and over again.
If you introduce the price of the items, this will also appear in the shopping list as well as the total price. When you buy an item, just by cliking on it, it will get marked as purchased. If you go wrong, do not worry, you will be able to restore it.
You will be able to create as many shopping lists as your like ,and rank them in the way you prefer.
For each item of your shopping list, you will asked to introduce the name and the quantity at lest. Additionally, you will be able to introduce the unities in whih the item is presented, the unity price, and the category it belongs to.
In the data base the items will be distributed by categories. You will have the option to create new categories, change the category of the items, rename them and edit them.
You will be able to edit the items, create new items or delete them likewise.
Any change performed upon the items or categories will be reflected immediately in the shopping lists.
Historical monthly purchases grouped by lists.
You will be able to synchronize all your data with other devices through Dropbox.
It also includes the option to create backups.
Languages: Spanish, English.
For further information, please read the “Tips” that are included in the app.
If yoy have any issue with the app, or any advice to improve it, please get in touch with us through the Developer e-mail. Thak you.
The idea and the name of the application belong to my beloved wife! Developing functionality also conducted along with it!
You can create multiple lists (about 1000);
You can scroll through lists swipe;
single window to edit the list, or position;
AutoFit to the entry of the built-in list, or from the words of an early user input;
can change the color and lists them in position as to separate one element, and for all at once;
You can choose the color by hand or use a random selection of numbers by hand;
can be regarded as a list of the total cost for all items, or only checked (see screen lists menu settings);
You can use the input box when you click on the price position without the price, or do not use it (see list screen menu settings);
You can change the text size and height positions (see list screen menu settings);
substituted signs of quantity and price for clarity;
You can hide / show the marked positions;
You can sort by price position in ascending order;
background can be switched between white and black;
You can remove your name products.
* multiple shopping/ToDo lists
* quantity, price
* upload to Google Docs
* send list in email or SMS
* list import from SMS
* list import from text file
* customizable user interface
* rearrange with drag & drop
* shopping history & GPS location
* attach image to list items
shopping list app then you have probably
found the right one.
Shopping List is an elegant, holo inspired,
shopping list app for Android with only the
most essential features available.
This is a very lightweight and super fast
shopping list app which will simplify
your shopping life.
- Create multiple shopping lists.
- Apply filters.
- Sort by name, price or custom drag and drop.
- Enter price when you add a product and estimate cost of you shopping list will be calculated.
- Fiter and sort order will be remembered for each shopping list individually.
- History with auto complete. what you previously added will be remembered so it will be easier to add it next time. Optional.
- Beautiful Widget which also works on lockscreen.
- Share shopping list by email, sms etc.
- Possible to add a note to your shopping list which will be shown at the top.
- Backup and restore shopping lists.
You can change currency in preferences to your own local currency.
If you are upgrading from the free to the Pro version and want to keep your old shopping lists, then you can use the backup feature and create a backup of you shopping list in the free version and restore your backup in the Pro version of the app.
New list creates by adding a product to last one. We are working on making this process more comfortable for you. Feel free to write us any your ideas!
If you want to do successful shopping - just make a list and follow it. So that you save your time and money.
“Let it shop” might become your personal shopping assistant. It allows you to make a list easily because special suggestions and to calculate a value of all your purchases. With this shopping list you can also control the value of products that are already in your shopping cart.
- Multiple lists(page style scrolling)
- Just tap an item to cross it out (you don’t need to slide it)
- Tap “Total” to see the value of crossed out items
- Start to input the item, and you’ll see the list of suggestions
- Tap "Next" after the inputted name, to input quantity
- Edit the cost right from the list
- Add personal quantity unit
- List sharing via sms, e-mail, etc.
- Groups for products
- Possibility of sharing your lists
keywords:shopping list, buy products, grocery list,shop,shoppy,shopi,out of milk, paper,lista della spesa,liste d'achats, ebay, amazon, liste de courses, lista de compras,zakupów,listonic,nákupní seznam,買い物リスト,boodschappenlijst,walmart, lista de compra,einkaufsliste shopy, myshopy, my shopi, grocery,checklist,OI, list
Perfect Shopping List can also store the target stock for each item. Before go shopping, you can enter the current stock and Perfect Shopping List will calculate the necessary amount to reach the target stock.
There are two main views: items and shopping. In the item list you will be able to add, delete and modify items, in addition to mark those that you need to buy. The shopping list only shows the items marked as “necessary”. When an item is unmarked it will be removed from this list, so you only see what is pending to buy.
- Completely free and without advertisements
- Multi-store support
- Shopping list sharing by sending it through SMS, email, Whatsapp, etc.
- Optional download of initial data packs including images
- Data import and export
- Management of items, categories and units
- Possibility of adding images for items, categories and stores
- Price registration separated by item, store, brand and presentation
- Price comparisons between different stores, brands and presentations
- Possibility of set a discount percentage per store
- Picked up item list, where you can see all the items already put in the shopping cart
- Optional specification of target and current stocks, in order to know the quantity to buy for each item and your pantry inventories.
- If you do not want to enter target and current stock, you have the possibility of directly edit the quantity to buy
- Order by description or category / aisles, with on the fly smart grouping
- Fast scroll to move quickly across large lists
- Quick search inside lists with optional voice recognition
- Global item search, with the possibility of adding those that do not exist and automatic relation with the active store.
- Multilingual support. Human translations available: English and Spanish. Automatic translations partially available: French, German, Portuguese and Italian
- Material Design theme compatibility (only Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher)
Use of permission explained:
- Internet Access: download initial data pack (no ads at all)
- External storage access: read and write database backups
Shopping App: Compare prices at major stores and online shopping sites.
+Enter product once and get full offers from 5 different stores.
+Scan barcode and compare prices from Amazon, Walmart, Target, Costco, eBay, BestBuy and more -- choose from hundreds of different stores.
+Find store locations and hours
+Track your packages - FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL and more
+Store account information for easy online purchase
Shopping App provides a list of the major stores and online shopping sites (by category) and lets you see offers for whatever it is you want to buy. Each store offer is displayed in its own tabbed window. Easily switch between windows to compare prices, shipping and more.
Use the built-in barcode reader to scan the barcode of any product and then compare prices at all the major stores and online shopping sites.
Shop by category:
All major stores and online shopping sites including Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Target, Overstock.com, Macys, Kohls, J C Penney, Shopko, Sears, Kmart, Bloomingdales, Big Lots, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nextag, Pricegrabber, AliExpress, and Fingerhut.
Clothing stores include the major department stores plus Nordstrom, T J Maxx, American Eagle, Belk, REI, Abercrombie, Pricegrabber
Electronics including BestBuy, Dell Computer, Radio Shack, Apple, Brookstone and Newegg.
Health including CVS, Shop Rite, and Ulta.
Home including Ikea, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pier1, and Crate and Barrel.
Shoes stores including Nike, Zappos, DSW, Foot Locker, Payless Shoes, New Balance, Puma, Adidas
Sports stores including Dicks Sporting Goods, REI, Cabelas, Sports Authority, and Bass Pro Shops.
Toy stores including ToysRUs, Lego, GameStop, Disney Store, Melissa and Doug,
- A complete and detailed list of products (photo and category of product, quantity, presence of a discount coupon, etc.).
- A quick and simple list of products for busy people.
Here is a list of available options :
- You can scan barcodes and QR codes of your products to obtain information (price, country of manufacture, ingredients, etc.).
- Enter the name of products / lists simply using your voice ;
- Your partner is at work and you want to send him the list. Send him list by email, instant messaging, Bluetooth, NFC (near field) or otherwise ;
- Sort your products by categories in order to organize your purchases ;
- Use the tutorial when you first start the application. It will explain how to use this tool.
For further information or notice please contact us !
Shopping list will be able to note the purchase goods in advance.
You can buy the goods to remember when I went to the store, such as a department store, Mart and market.
If you write a quote, you can buy a reasonable goods as compared to the actual price that was purchased.
The price of the product you have purchased automatically calculated and you will be able to know the total expenditure.
When shopping, please refer to the shopping list.
Quickly and easily view your records.
You can save time and money.
* Plan a shopping list in advance.
* You can create an estimate in advance the price of each product. (Optional)
* Automatically calculates the total amount of the price you purchased.
* Shows the difference between the estimated prices and the actual purchase price.
* Speak a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
* All features are free.
* It's small, simple and easy-to-use app.
You can enter a product-specific quantities.
It is calculated automatically to match the quantity.
If you do not enter a quantity, quantity of the product will be "1".
* blue , orange theme.
If you have a problem, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this shopping list application you will never forget again.
This lightweight application helps create a shopping list and displays it as a check-list. As you are shopping you can check off the items that you have bought.
It also remembers your items and you can add them to your shopping list by simply selecting them. This feature is great for weekly shopping. As you build up your list of items you buy regularly, the next time you go weekly shopping you can quickly check the items you need to buy put them in the shopping list.
To delete items press the "Menu" button on the "Add or Select Items" screen and select "Delete items". Select the items you want to delete and press the Delete button.
Online backup and restore is done securely using your Google account.
Please post bug reports and feature requests in the comments.
For transparency, all permission requests are explained at the bottom (why does the application need them?)
Your Shopping list at your phone, is automatically updated by all the items and requests coming from your family with no effort. No more long messages, texts and calls while you are in the store. Unlimited number of people can be in the group… (Family members, roommates or the partners at the office). Just think of the time saving...
This is the best grocery shopping advise you can get, just use the application to limit and control your budget and money stream! never was budget control and money saving that easy...
Each item you create can include store location, quantity, price and a comment (future versions will have also picture for easier identification at the store). While you use it, the list of items you usually buy is accumulated at the inventory area and from there it is only one checkbox click to be added to the active shopping list. Similarly, it is only one checkbox click to mark an item as "bought".
To make you save even more time on your grocery shopping, the list is organized by category, and in future version also by aisle in your favorite shop.
$$$ Creating an account, and syncing with your group is completely FREE $$$
For the best budget control, a future version will include cost summary by category and purchase date (for example how much did I spend yesterday at shop X)
- Sync and share your shopping lists with others in real-time, you will get an on-line mark if an item was added
while you shop
- Add pictures for smoother shopping experience, mark items as urgent
- Save time by grouping items into categories
- Plan shopping list - it remembers what you once put in the list and then reuse it
- Search feature in the list - by name or filter by category (i.e. grocery, veg., dairy products etc.)
- Shopping list history remembers items
- Share lists by text or mail
- Many customizing possibilities
Future versions will include additional budget saving options, coupons, price comparisons, voice recognition and more
For any suggestion, question or anything else please mail: email@example.com or the facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/bestevershoppinglist
• Network communication - it is needed for the synchronization. The list one create, is communicated through the NW (mobile or WiFi) so the next time your partner get into the app it will be updated
• Services that cost you money (SMS messages - Text) - main reason is the ability to send the active list as a whole to somebody who will buy things for you but does not have the app on his phone. Secondary reason is sending text invitation to your potential group members (as explained in the item above)
• Storage - to store the details, items and logs of the application
• Phone calls - it is actually the ability to understand the phone, version, size etc. so the presentation layer can be adopted
Stand up to more than 20 different enemy ships, asteroids, huge level bosses ...
Increase the power of your spaceship collecting the bonus to complete the 20 levels of the game .
Collect missiles, which will be useful against the toughest enemies.
Protect yourself with energy shields against the waves of enemies that approach you .
Seize the devastating power of super- explosions that destroy virtually all your enemies .
How to play .
Turn the phone or tablet in any direction to move the ship .
Touch the red button to fire your laser cannons.
Touch the blue button to fire missiles .
Collect bonuses that appear after destroying some enemies.
There are 4 different types of bonuses .
Red bonus , which improve your ship , mainly in firepower .
Green bonus, providing you shields.
Purple bonus, they supply missiles,
Yellow bonus, causing a super- explosion.
Play on 12 levels with increasing difficulty, fighting against gunmen, snipers, enemies with machine-guns along the different places.
Use your weapons against the different enemies to advance in the game.
The shotgun is very effective in short distances and also for moving targets.
Your rifle lets you aim and shoot down any enemy with one shot, and you will need it for avoiding the snipers.
The machine-gun is always usefull, but don´t waste your ammo.
Shoot at will or aim carefully with the help of your sight.
Touch and drag to aim your weapon, release to shot.
Gun, shotgun, machine-gun and sniper, more weapons to come.
12 levels, more levels coming soon.
This app provides some features that others existing apps do not have.
You can organize products into as many groups as you want, creating groups within groups, and so on...
It also allows you to search for products by simply touching the letters in the index that appears on the screen, which is very fast.
To make the list, you have two views, one organized by groups, the other one is the list with all products in alphabetical order.
In the groups view, you can navigate to a group, or expand it to see its contents.
To return to the previous group use the trail that appears at the top of the screen, or touches the group 'ALL' to see the main group.
In alphabetical view, simply slide your finger over the letters to search.
To add or remove items to your shopping list, tap the '+' and '-' icons, or touch the product to indicate the quantity.
To see what's on the list, touch the icon in the upper basket.
You will see the list organized into groups. You can touch a product to mark it as purchased.
With the 'refresh' icon, you remove marked products from the list.
You can also tap the pencil icon to change the quantity of a product.
You can create new groups, assigning colors.
You can also create new products, specifying its format and price.
Navigation between different groups, leaving a trail of the groups visited.
Alphabetical index on screen to quickly find a product.
More than 200 products already loaded.
You can create new groups, assigning colors.
Specify the format of the product and its price.
You can move products from one group to another.
Tells you the total cost of the list.
Send the list by email or bluetooth.
Makes backup in the memory card, so you can take the data to another device.
Installs dicrectly in the memory card.