If you want to crack TNPSC or various competative exam then you must download this app.
You can find more than 1500+ MCQ with Answer in more than 20+ category like History,Geography,Books and Authors etc.
The questions in this tamil tnpsc app is prepared by the experts of the concerned field based on the prescribed syllabus of the TNPSC exam. Ranges of practicing modules are collected from the School books to the various specialized TNPSC tamil books.
TNPSC exam is one of the finest way of choosing worthy and meritorious applicants for the Government Services in Tamilnadu. In order to make you as the meritorious applicant, we introduce the TNPSC tamil app which has numerous questions and bunches of precious notes.
This app contains the TNPSC study material in tamil Which will enable you to crack the TNPSC's various group examinations, VAO exams SI exams etc..,
The notes and the questions in this tamil tnpsc app is prepared by the experts of the concerned field based on the prescribed syllabus of the TNPSC exam. Ranges of practicing modules are collected from the School books to the various specialized TNPSC tamil books.
* Introduction to TNPSC
* Syllabus for all exam categories
* Test and Practice
* Daily Test
* School Books Notes
* Model Questions
* School Book Standardwise Test
With this app, I'm bringing the life history of world leaders and famous personalities in tamil. You can read the history of our beloved leaders in crystal clear tamil rendering engine I built.
You can find a very good reading layout with tamil text. You can change layout, font size depending on your device and your reading style. You can also bookmark the pages and read it later.
Below are the list of Leaders covered in this app,
Raja Raja Cholan
Karikalan (Karikal Cholan)
Subash Chandra Bosh
Sardar Vallabha Patel
If you would like to add your favorite leader, please write back to me, and of course, do not forget to rate this app and leave your valuable comments.
மேலும் Android தொழில்நுட்பத்தில் தமிழை பற்றி அறிந்துகொள்ள எங்களை facebook-ல் like செய்யவும்
1. Letters identification / pronunciation
- Tamil Alphabets (Vowels & Consonants) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, Tamil word, English meaning and Pronunciation.
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Tamil Words - Fruits, Animals, Birds, Body Parts
6. Tamil rhymes
Simple and Intuitive UI
27,000+ English words with Tamil meanings.
English To Tamil Dictionary is a quick reference guide with more than one meaning available for almost all words.
This light weight android application works offline and gives faster result.
Exciting features :
- Simple and easy to use
- Offline dictionary
- Small Size
In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianization of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial Government, the Government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own Public Service Commissions.
The Madras Service Commission thus came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. Madras Presidency had the unique honour, of being the first province in India to establish their own Service Commission.
The Madras Service Commission started with three Members, including the Chairman. After re-organisation of States in 1957, several state level Commissions were constituted. The Madras Service Commission became Madras Public Service Commission with headquarters at Madras in the year 1957. During 1970, when the name of the State was changed into Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission also accordingly got renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Thanks for all your overwhelming support, wonderful and encouraging comments
This app is a store-house of immense wisdom and knowledge passed down from generation to generation. Tamil proverbs are usually told to express great philosophy, advice and experiences. Few of the popular proverbs are provided with this app.
Key Features of Tamil Proverbs:
* Tamil Proverbs displayed in native Tamil language
* English literals and/or meanings of the displayed Tamil proverb is provided as well
* Social sharing of the proverb screenshot as image. It can be shared via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Email Clients, Bluetooth etc.,.
* Bookmark feature to add your favorite proverbs and view them later
* Quick view feature of all proverbs and favorite ones
* Goto feature to go to the proverb directly by entering the proverb number
Other Features of Tamil Proverbs:
* Portrait and Landscape orientation modes
* One touch/tap full screen mode
* Swipe Navigation
* Button Navigation
* Start reading from beginning and continue to read from where you left previously
GK Quiz is a form of game in which everything can assets their knowledge.
This is the game which leads you to the world of knowledge .
Our app enables you to nurture the abilities of skills in an easy way.
Our app numerous questions in different areas.
You can take the test freely and able to find the important events of your life.
More than 3000 questions
Summary of your performance at the end of every test.
Avail the daily test freely
This application has huge collection of Quiz under different categories such as
2 ANIMALS QUIZ
4 ASTRONOMY QUIZ
5 BOOKS AND AUTHORS QUIZ
6 BOOKS QUIZ
8 COMPUTER QUIZ
10 ENVIRONMENTAL QUIZ
11 EVERY DAY SCIENCE
12 FIRST IN WORLD
13 FOOD QUIZ
14 GENERAL AWARENESS
15 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
16 GENERAL QUESTIONS
17 GENERAL QUIZ
19 HISTORICAL PLACES
20 IMPORTANT DAYS
21 INVENTION QUIZ
22 LAWS, THEORIES QUIZ
23 NATIONAL SYMBOL
24 PERSONALITIES QUIZ
25 PHYSICAL EDUCATION QUIZ
26 PHYSICS QUIZ
27 PLANTS QUIZ
28 RELIGION QUIZ
31 SPORTS AND GAMES - CUPS AND TROPHIES
33 TRADE AND INDUSTRY QUIZ
34 WHO IS WHO (WORLD) ?
35 WORLD QUIZ
36 CAPITALS OF INDIAN STATES
37 FAMOUS NICK NAME (INDIA)
38 HINDUISIUM QUIZ
39 INDIAN ECONOMY
40 INDIAN HISTORY QUIZ
41 INDIAN POLITICAL
42 INDIAN STATES QUIZ
43 INDIAN TOWN ON RIVERS
44 MAHABHARATHA QUIZ
45 NICK NAME OF INDIAN PLACES
We have other two apps which helps you to crack the competitive exams
1. Logical Reasoning Test – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.math.logicalreasoning
2. Aptitude Test - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.math.aptitude
Application for TamilAriviyal News.
★ TamilAriviyal News
★ Tamil General knowledge
★ Tamil Video
★ Tamil Ariviyal Video
★ Tamil Cinema news
★ Tamil Medicine
★ Sports News
★ Tamil Ariviyal Webportal
Share content on your Facebook and ultra modern design, User friendly access on menu
These are traditional meals we've made at home over several generations and reflect the culinary tradition of Tamil Nadu.
Buy the full version and get More recipes
We believe that the basis of Indian cooking is the use of fresh ingredients in a balanced synthesis of flavors, textures and colors reflecting the tropical and subtropical environment of its origin.
Indian foods are basically spicy and blend of flavors, colors, seasoning, nutritional balance, fragrance, taste, and visual appeal. Try our delectable South Indian recipes in Tamil.
Best of Tamil recipes, vegetarian recipes, non-vegetarian recipes, recipes in Tamil, receipes, recepes, recepis, nv recipe, tamil recipe, veg recipe, veg recipes, Tamil Recipe, tamil nadu recipe
Totally more than 5000 questions, properly categorized in multiple sections !
- Coverage of questions covering wide variety of subjects
- Focusing on India, World events, Science, Day-to-day GK all for competitive exams & general awareness.
- Fast UI, Best in class user-interface presented in Android app Quiz format
- Review your answers against right answers - Learn fast
- Detail reports on your performance of all quiz attended
- No limits on quiz, retry any number of times
- General knowledge - Awareness (GK)
Including, Sports, Places, Events, etc
- Indian Polity (Political system)
- Basic economics & commerce Q/A (GK)
- Indian Freedom movement
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Everyday Science
Suitable for TNPSC Group 1, Group 1A, 1B, CSSE-1, CSSE-2, Group IV, Group V selection exams, VAO, Teachers Recruitment, TNUSRB as well Tamilnadu Agricultural service, Educational service, subordinate service, Inspectorate service, Employment and traninig service, Tamilnadu Forest service, Jail service, Fisheries service, Labour service, Medical service kind of exams in Tamilnadu.
We guarantee SUCCESS if you could practice all question-answers given in this app !
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
• Multiple games to help students improve their vocabulary
• Online & Offline Pronunciation for English text
• Online Pronunciation for Tamil text
• Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
• Phrase Book for conversation
Designed for students, professionals and travelers using any android devices. It will automatically optimize itself for both tablet and phone displays to ensure text is easy to read.
Users can customize the font to ensure the text is readable. Definitions include Wiktionary word information, including historical uses of the word and synonyms to help students find the most appropriate word for any sentence.
Users can copy and paste translations into any other app or send the translation directly by SMS text message—plus the translation can be sent to Twitter as a tweet, Facebook as a status update, or LinkedIn as a network update.
The optional Word Of The Day uses a notification to send students a random most useful English word and definition to help the student expand his or her vocabulary.
Flash card, boost memory, multiple choice, and word guess games test students on their existing vocabulary and help them quickly learn new words.
Additional online games and feedback encourage study and pits students against each other online to see who has learned the most. Achievements and Leaderboard track the most advanced users, rewarding students for effective study.
The full book copied from Tamil Hisnul Muslim from Darul Huda publication, Chennai, India.
Known issues are:
1. Font related issues - Glyph positioning issues
2. Last diacrytic (fatah, kasra ...) in the arabic sentence is not showing in android <=2.3, it is a known bug in old android version, (also, not yet tested in android 4.1, please help to test it)
Please let me know any issues including mistakes, corrections. Please let me know if you have issue in S2, if can't read what version of android using?
Remember me & my family in your dua. Jazakkallah.
Internet is required only if you wish to download latest quiz & wish to submit quiz. You can play without Internet.
Please send your comments & feedback. Also please participate and share your time & knowledge by sending questions, answers in tamil/english & I will review & include for download.
You can submit quiz from this App. You are encouraged to submit your quiz.
Thanks for trying this app. Indeed it is my second app in android.