You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
This is absolutely minimalistic so there are no settings, just the widget.
If you have problems please contact me. I can't answer on comments on the market and so I can't help you if you don't contact me.
It means it helps you track your plan as your carrier tracks it.
It provides you notifications and widget gauges to always know how much you've consumed and avoid crazy bills (we all pay much enough on mobile plans). TYP doesn't connect to your carrier, and instead uses the call log and phone statistics to estimate your plan consumption.
Online sync with your personal space on www.trackmyplan.com where you can share your consumption with the rest of your family (or whoever you want) and track it in real time through charts and statistics. Sync allows shared plan support (voice, texts, data).
Works for all countries and carriers : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, O2, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin and more through manual configuration.
Download free carrier packs to get automatic plan configuration and accurate tariffs (if available for your country)
Similar to 3G Watchdog, Onavo, Phone usage or droidstats, but with all your plan (not just data).
Consumption statistics can be used in your Minimalistic Text widgets through "Locale variables".
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
You can still donate by purchasing this app if you like. It doesn't do anything by itself. Buy it to show your appreciation for Llama the Location Aware Mobile Application. Many thanks!
This app does not appear in your app drawer, and is simply a 'marker' that lets Llama know you've donated.
Alternatively, you should buy this app if you have too much money and want to get rid of your money in small quantities.
TABLET USERS: Llama's hardware requirements means that the Market hides Llama from certain tablets that lack that hardware (e.g. no GPS, no telephony, no mobile network, etc). You can manually install one of the test versions from the blog instead. http://kebabapps.blogspot.com/
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
You still need to install Battery Saver which is the main application. Both of Battery Saver and this donate version have to be install on your device.
This plugin simply indicates that you've donated. Your donation will help to support my work.
Thank you very much for your donation.
Thanks to all of you that purchased the Pro Edition and still make a donation of this app. I really appreciate. Thank you very much.
***** it's just a donation and please don't cheat, better use free version than cheating, I cannot do a refund, give me five, 5 stars please, batterysaver, battery saver, battery, saver, batterybooster, battery booster, booster, donate version, donate, gejos, gunawidjaja joseph, G. Joseph, G.JOSeph, GEJOS is my nickname, andro-id, andro-id.net, ultrajaya, campina, nikos, INDONESIA tanah air beta, I love INDONESIA *****
* Donate key will get you following features:
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
- Set on boot delay, Frequency Lock and Apply Grace Period (was bootloop preventer) are now available in the free app.
- Change nearly all parameters of the X32 remotely
- Routing Matrix for all inputs
- Limited access mode for musiceans (only change one monitor way)
- Works with 1.15 - 2.02!
- Customizeable layer, channel order and mutegroup labels
- Up to 16 channels visible channels per layer
This app is just an add-on, so you'll still need the free version of CatLog installed. Once installed, CatLog Donate unlocks the "color scheme" feature in the main app, just as my way of saying thanks for donating. :)
CatLog is a free Logcat (i.e. system log) reader with lots of useful features. Try the free version before donating!
Note: After running this app, the icon will automatically remove itself from your launcher tray when you restart.
=== 3 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in Google Wallet within 3 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQ BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected before any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Installation ===
1. Install this donation package
2. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
3. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
5. Select "Experimental features" from main menu of Greenify, enable whatever features you want.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the root routine, which is usually buggy (for some root tools) and slow.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Android framework is patched to deprive system apps of immunity to hibernation.
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse.
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Why do I need to install another framework for all these to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
With AmazingText you can create custom and amazing text widgets, with cool fonts and lots of effects.
Make your homescreen look exactly the way you want!
*NEW* Launch apps or shortcuts when clicking on the AmazingText Widgets!
You can even combine it with certain Lockscreen replacement apps (e.g. WidgetLocker) and have your amazing text widget displayed right on your Lockscreen!
* To get started, add the widget "AmazingText" to your homescreen
* Enter your custom text
* Select your font (over 40 fonts are available - AmazingText Plus includes even more!)
* Select your font style, color, size, etc.
* Add effects (such as Glow, Reflection, Noise, Sepia, Emboss,
* Place your beautiful widget on the homescreen
* Share your creations with your friends directly from the app
* AmazingText Plus includes more presets, fonts and effects.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DroidAhead/289548237761313
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/droidahead
AmazingText is compatible with all Android devices (phones and tablets) that run at least Android 1.6.
- Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2 or Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
- Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- Gingerbread (2.3), Froyo (2.2), Eclair (2.1), Donut (1.6): Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S 2 (II), Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Desire S/HD, Motorola Defy, Samsung Epic Touch 4G, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Fyler, Motorola Droid Razr, Sony Xperia, ..
- 4x1,4x2, 4x3,4x4widget
- font size, font color
- auto rotate
More from developer
Simple minimalistic widget displaying days of week on your Android homescreen. Many options/settings to choose from.
This version is "donate" version.
Translated into many languages: english, czech (čeština), french (français), spanish (español), german (deutsch), italian (italiano) ... further to come ...
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
widget, week, days, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, weekend, česky, česká
Jednoduchý plug-in pro Twitter klienta Twicca. Umožňuje zkracování URL adres prostřednictvím služeb www.jdem.cz a www.chod.sk.
1) Twicca -> Settings -> Plug-in settings -> Tweet Edit Plug-in -> URL Zkracovač pro Twicca
2) Vyberte službu, přes kterou chcete zkracovat adresy
- v případě potíží, dotazů, neváhejte psát na email@example.com
twicca, plugin, zkracovač, url, shorten, short, plug-in, česky, česká, slovensky, slovenská