FORGET ABOUT READING CONFUSING MAPS TO WALK TO YOUR DESTINATION.
Frequently, maps are more likely to confuse you and you end up going the wrong way. With the WalkWay Navi app all you need is to follow the arrow and feel the vibration on your smart phone. It's a personal GPS navigator for walking without having to worry about reading maps and getting your bearings.
- WalkWay Navi is a very easy to use GPS navigation app designed for pedestrians who are walking to their destination.
- Simplified to the point that even people who have difficulties reading maps can use the app. All you need to do is to follow the arrow.
- No need to constantly look at the phone because it will vibrate to indicate that you need to turn or change direction.
OUTSTANDING DESIGN FEATURES
- Very fast loading and searches.
- Search terms can be an address, name, or generic terms for nearby places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Club, Food, Pharmacy, Restaurant, Subway, etc.
- Estimated distance and time to walk to destination
- Walking route which may be on roads not accessible to cars
- Arrow can show the general direction of the destination or the direction to walk to the destination
- Phone vibrates when direction changes, thus no need to constantly look at the phone
- Search Radius bar dynamically auto-resizes map to show search results within range.
WHY WALKWAY NAVI IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GPS APPS
- It is a small app so it loads very fast and uses little memory.
- Signals to satellites optimized for walking, less battery usage.
- Direction arrow means no need to be confused by maps.
- Vibration for turns means can keep eyes on road, not on phone.
- Sliding radius bar allows for dynamic limits to search distance.
HOW TO USE
- Accuracy of the app depends on your environment, e.g., if you are in a building or underground the GPS location information is not accurate.
- If you are near metallic objects or electronic equipment, the accuracy of electronic compass in your phone may be affected.
- This app requires internet connectivity, either data or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher required.
- You may need to calibrate your phone compass to ensure accuracy.
HOW TO CALIBRATE PHONE COMPASS
What Maps Are Used?
WalkWay Navi is based on Google Maps.