Includes all three complete question pools (and lifetime updates):
* Technician (effective until June 30, 2018)
* General (effective until June 30, 2015)
* Extra (effective until June 30, 2016)
Install the free version to try it out.
Run through various types of practice test to ensure that you'll be prepared!
Please email email@example.com for any issues or suggestions.
Includes three question pools:
* Technician Section T1-T6 only (Paid app has latest)
* General Sections G1-G4 only (Paid app has latest)
* Extra Section E1 only (Paid app has latest)
The paid version has all CURRENT sections for Technician, General and Extra class.
Run through various types of practice test to ensure that you'll be prepared!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues or suggestions.
Please be aware that this app can only be used to lookup U.S. base Ham callsigns. The free callsign lookup services available to this app only contain callsigns of U.S. based Ham operators. There are other non-free apps that can lookup international callsigns. If that is your requirement please pay for one of those apps.
The users location can be determined by either GPS (the device's location services) or by using the user's callsign (the address on file for the user with the FCC).
The "other" ham is identified by their callsign. HamRadioCall looks up the other ham's address on file at the FCC and displays that ham's location on a map with the connecting great circle arc. The range and azimuth to the other ham is also calculated and displayed. This can be valuable for antenna aiming and the evaluation of the propagation conditions and the performance of the both ham's equipment and antennas.
HamRadioCall is developed by Roy Watson, N1ZTL. The FCC license data is updated daily and provided courtesy of Josh Dick, W1JDD though an API at his website: callook.info.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS, NOR ANY OTHER APP/WEBSITE, CAN PROVIDE ACCURATE LOCATION INFO FOR ANY HAM WHO CHOOSES TO USE A PO BOX AS THEIR ADDRESS ON FILE WITH THE FCC. FOR THOSE HAMs THAT CHOOSE TO USE A PO BOX AS THEIR ADDRESS OF RECORD WITH THE FCC, GOOGLE MAPS WILL MAKE A BEST APPROXIMATION BASED ON THE CENTROID OF THE ZIPCODE OR CITY NAME.
Update: Added Scuba Diving Hand Signals and other minor corrections.
Browse By State
Search By Company Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Details of all the Indian Dealers of Wireless Radios, Cables, Connectors, Antennas, SDR, Components & Used Radio Items. The Idea is to make all the information available to every HAM & SWL on the this Android App.
ADD NEW INFO:
This App Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To The Strategies To Keep Focus And
Achieve Great Scores !
Is the fact that you would like to have great study habits but just don't know how making your life difficult... maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how to even get started
• Not understanding time management
• Not knowing how to get rid of distractions
If this describes you, then you are in luck today...
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with good study habits is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before...
"Why Understanding All The Ins And Outs Of This Is Crucial!"
This is one area you must pay attention to…
Education is an essential aspect of life. However, not all students realize this wisdom. That is why, many of them disregard studying hard to do well in school. This only means that thinking about the importance of education alone is never enough to encourage students to study. What they need is high level of motivation.
Let me explain...
The motivation of students has always something to do with their desire to join in the process of learning. Motivation, once done effectively, can allow students to boost their participation in school. This is similarly true when they are to study their lessons for an upcoming test or merely gaining knowledge from the past lessons.
And the worst part? The more you don't know the less you will succeed!
Make no mistake about it...
"The Costs of NOT Getting All The Info You Need Are Just Too High!"
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep...
I mean, think about all of the money you’re wasting because of how continuing to try things that don't work costs you money... the time you’re losing due to going around in circles is also time-consuming...
... and that’s not to mention the toll it’s taking on your personal life, like the way the failed attempts over and over can impact personal life/relationships.
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can quickly and easily get your study habits under control... for GOOD!
That is why I've written this book...
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Your Studies!"
Die CQ DL ist das Amateurfunkmagazin des Deutschen Amateur-Radio-Club (DARC) e. V. und erscheint zwölf Mal im Jahr. Als Serviceleistung für Mitglieder ist der Preis im Mitgliedsbeitrag enthalten. Getreu dem Motto „Von Funkamateuren für Funkamateure“ ist jedes Heft gefüllt mit einer Auswahl an aktuellen Ereignissen aus der Amateurfunkwelt, technischen Beiträgen und funkbetrieblichen Anleitungen und Erlebnissen.
Ohne aktive Mitgliedschaft im Verein, stehen dem App-Nutzer keine Inhalte zur Verfügung, die ausschließlich dessen Mitgliedern vorbehalten sind (z.B. CQ DL).
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Run sample tests from the latest Technician, General and Extra question pools.
Keeps track of the questions you have mastered with a passing of 74% or better.
Study question elements that need work.
Free and not Ad supported.
Includes The most recent Question Pools
Element 2, Technician Class. Effective July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2014. Default Technician Pool.
Element 2, Technician Class. Effective July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2018. Selectable from the settings menu.
Element 3, General Class. Effective July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2015.
Element 4, Extra Class. Effective July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2016.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
For information of glSDR and the servers, use the About menu.
The first client that connects to a server is in master mode, and has control over the vfo and other controls so that it can tune and change bands and frequency etc. Subsequent client connections will be put in slave mode where the slave clients can only listen to the audio and watch the spectrum and waterfall in passive mode. When the master disconnects, the next slave in line will become the new master. When there are many simultaneous clients, the network bandwidth may be exceeded and some slaves will not have audio. You can see the master/slave status of your connection in the Title bar.
There is automatic Rx IQ Correction that you can enable/disable via the DSP tab. Note that you should enable Rx IQ Correction only for servers connected to IQ based SDR hardware (eg Softrock, UHFSDR), but NOT for direct sampling hardware (eg Perseus).
It has better display for high bandwidth servers. These servers have sampling rates of 480 ksps or more thus the spectrum/waterfall displays a wide bandwidth.
Minimum of Ver 8 is needed for new versions of servers with a revamped Local Oscillator Offset mechanism.
Ver 9 has spectrum/waterfall zoom feature. Use pinch motion to zoom/unzoom. I have found it easier to put one finger in a fixed position, and then zoom/unzoom by moving the other finger.
Ver 10 has improved drag tuning taking into account the zoom factor.
Ver 11 has been tweaked for backward compatibility with Android 2.2 devices.
Ver 12 has Spectrum Averaging options and also one FMN filter at 80khz for listening to Wide Band FM Broadcasts.
Ver 13 has more Spectrum Averaging levels.
glSDR has TRANSMIT capability in voice modes, ie SSB, AM, NBFM etc. However, you need to supply the User and Password to enable transmit when connecting to a password protected server (ie ALL the public online servers). Also, it requires that your device is capable of MIC input at 8khz sampling rate. DO NOT install this version if your device is not compatible !!!
Version 25 has FILTER MENU updated swhen MODE changes. The zoom action is also magnified when unzoomed or at low zoom so that you can zoom "faster" initially.
Version 26 has been tweaked to support Adreno GPU based devices by working around some issues with 24 bit color transparent overlay surfaces in Adreno driver.
Version 27 has the waterfall initialized correctly.
Version 28 has bugfix for band specific frequency after changing from a slave connection to a master connection.
Version 29 has a customized View of the FILTER MENU to indicated the currently selected Filter.
Version 30 has a customized View of the SERVER MENU to indicated the currently selected Server.
Version 31 has an easier to understand error message when a Server is unavailable.
Version 33 has a MASTER menu button that can take over a server as the master connection, provided you have the User/Password set for the server. The User/Password is usually known only to the server owner.
Version 35 has minor bug fixes and a new MENU option for the arrow keys.
Version 36 fixes the bug when a blank Frequency is entered.
Version 38 has a MENU item for users to donate bitcoins to the project.
Version 39 has a DSP checkbox for RX DC Block. This eliminates or reduces the central spike in some radios from differential in the DC potential of the I and Q channels.
Version 40 has a "Donate Bitcoin" menu item for you to support this project. The bitcoins donated will go towards improving the number and quality of the backend servers and service quality.
Version 41 has improved stability to prevent crashes on fast rotation of screen orientation.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: You can save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: Learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: The app allows you to seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: Swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: Data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
With a new and innovative scoring system, you don't need to rely on certain letters or bonus squares to drive your score up. Earn points based on creativity and win bonus points by discovering "Cool Words" in your puzzle. So be creative, explore, and build your own solutions!