Learn to read Japanese with TangoRisto, a Japanese reader for language learners.
With easy to access furigana and English definitions Tangoristo helps you learn Japanese faster. News articles are updated and processed every day to give you fresh and interesting content to read.Key features
● Tap words in the text to reveal their English meaning and furigana.
● Highlight vocabulary by JLPT level.
● Bookmark words and documents.
● Analyze your own short Japanese texts.
● Sort articles by their difficulty level.Acknowledgments
Tangoristo would not have been possible without JMdict and JMnedict.JMdict
Created by Jim Breen and now managed by the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group (EDRDG), is a great general dictionary with roughly 170,000 entries and is actively maintained by Jim Breen and a team of volunteers.JMnedict
Also from Jim Breen/EDRDG, is an immense database of Japanese proper names for people, companies and locations.