Very good game, but if you don't spend A LOT of money, you can't compete. Game balance is also increasingly poor as they bring in new and overpowered commanders and items, that again require you to spend even more. I realize they are in business to make money, but it seems greed is getting out of control.
You can spend $200 and not get a new ship. If you are lucky in the gambling for new stuff, it will become obsolete in 6 months when they release the next OP ship that you could gamble for. This game Is just gambling with worse odds than a casino.... More you spend and longer you play, the worse the odds get and the more things cost you. They get new players and the server will give them better odds in the gambling to improve your fleet while they older and higher level vip players get nothing without paying 10x more. They screw the veterans and trick the new players, just a Chinese cash grab that Google turns a blind eye to in most countries. Some lucky countries Google actually protects you.
- My Z5 compact is struggling with this game! Interface is very buggy. Sometimes I need to click three or four times before UI accept command. Overall, very bad user experience. Even on my pc emulator game's a bit slow. Developer need to improve that part of game drastically. - Please, at least give us a option to turn off/on every new graphics "improvement". That click pointer is annoying. - I would like to see an option to turn off info about everyone activity, or even better an option to show only what my alliance achieved.
The most classic way to steal your money. Buy a monthly package and if you miss a day you loose your bonus for that day which is absurd to pay and loose. NOT worth it the time uni stalled
Best damn game iv ever downloaded i play it everyday even bought alot with my own money thats when the real game starts!! U guys should think about us gamers especially the ones that pay to play!!!!! Comon think. Thnk
So so game with a messed up battle algorithm, just imagine my team with 1 million plus combat power lost to a team with 760k combat power. Very discouraging to say the least. Meh.
1. Optimized the usage of Alloy Superconductor;
2. Added tap effect in game;
3. Optimized the notice of obtaining items;
4. Optimized the display after purchasing items in the Shop and Black Market;
5. Optimized and adjusted the size of the Black Market interface.