Launching March 2017
run angel™ - sound, share, safe…
You cannot do personal safety without sound. Simple.
run angel™ is a smart personal safety wearable that emits a loud 120dB audible alarm when activated, and pairs with your smartphone over Bluetooth to send out alerts in the event of an emergency.
The run angel™ app is designed to work with your run angel™ wearable. Invite up to three guardians, who in the event of an emergency, can be contacted by SMS & email upon activation of your run angel™.
With the run angel™ app:
- Choose up to three guardian contacts
- Send emergency alerts by SMS & email
- Trigger the sound on your run angel™ and send alerts from the app
- Send silent alerts to guardians without the alarm sounding
- View your activations history detailing time, date and location
- Personalise alert delays
- Disable alerts to sound only mode
run angel™ personal safety wearable:
- Unique acoustic chamber design that produces a loud audible alarm in excess of 120dB
- Tuned high-pitch frequency to attract greater attention in an emergency
- Activating your run angel™ should be simple, especially in an emergency, one press is all it takes to sound & send alerts
- run angel™ pairs with your smartphone over Bluetooth Low Energy
- run angel™ contains a rechargeable battery to ensure that the alarm will always sound to its full potential
- run angel™ uses sound and light to let you know the status of your wearable. When activated, the LED will also flash as an SOS beacon
- Remote activate your run angel™ from the app
run angel™ is developed by a team of runners who believe that when it comes to running, safety is of paramount importance over anything else.
To order run angel™ or learn more, go to www.runangel.com
- The app utilises Location Services on your smartphone to record your location when you trigger your run angel or remote activate from the app.
- In order to use the run angel app you must have a run angel personal safety wearable, and a qualifying smartphone with a cellular / data connection.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.