- Display incoming and outgoing calls
- Direct notification in Android notfication bar
- Notification Dialog
- No login on AVM Fritz!Box required
- Call list
- Add new contacts with a single click on photo
- Display of call duration
- Plays a ringtone on incoming calls
Note: This app only works in local network via WLAN.
Models that support FRITZ!App Fon: 7390, 7320, 7270, 7240, 7170, 7112, 6360, 3270
Setup instructions appear upon start. Internal group call with "**9", answering machine with "**600", more in the FRITZ!Box.
How the FRITZ!App Ticker widget works:
Just place FRITZ!App Ticker on a start screen of your Android tablet by pressing on a free space on the Android start screen and selecting FRITZ!App Ticker from the widgets. Make sure that the space selected is large enough to display the widget. From now on FRITZ!App Ticker the start screen will show the last calls you missed to your FRITZ!Box.
Calls missed today are displayed in bold font. Meters show you the number of corresponding calls, as well as the number of calls picked up by the answering machine. You can return the calls directly from the call list or the telephone book. Click the "Box" button in the browser to access the FRITZ!Box user interface from your smartphone.
In Android 3.x/4.x you can scroll through the call list directly in the widget; with Android 3.1 or higher you can also change the height of the widget display.
The list of calls is automatically refreshed in the background. To spare the battery of your Android device, the list is not refreshed during standby operation. When the smartphone wakes up the call list is automatically refreshed immediately.
- FRITZ!Box model with firmware version xx.05.04 or later (7390, 7360, 7330, 7270, 7240; planned: 7320, 6360 and others)
- Android smartphone tablet with Google Android 2.1 or later
- Dynamic DNS address (e.g. via www.no-ip.com)
- Remote access and dynamic DNS address configured in the FRITZ!Box (requires Expert Mode)
Free Video Calling and Video Messaging
Get great video call quality for face-to-face time with friends and loved ones with free video calling to other Vonage Mobile users worldwide.
Video calling is supported on Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
And now, if someone misses your phone call, or you just want to show someone they’re missed, you can leave a Video Message. Record a video in app to leave as a message or select a pre-recorded video from your phone. Videos are limited to 60 seconds.
With Vonage Mobile you can make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates.
On average, Vonage Mobile saves you 70% on calls to other countries when compared with other major mobile carriers, and costs 30% less than Skype™.**
Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your GooglePlay account.
Find out what’s happening with Vonage Mobile:
• Learn more at http://www.vonagemobile.com
• Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/vonage
• Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vonage
• Need help? Visit http://vonagemobile.com/support
*Data rates may apply
**Based on per-minute rates to the top 50 countries called. Comparison reflects published rates of leading mobile carriers in markets representing the majority of Android users.
The MyFRITZ!App makes it easier to access the MyFRITZ! interface of your FRITZ!Box by reading the MyFRITZ! address in the home network automatically and offering the option of saving your account data. This puts you always just a "touch" away from your FRITZ!Box, allowing you to install future firmware updates no matter where you are, so that you can benefit immediately from innovations and added features to the mobile websites of your FRITZ!Box.
Via MyFRITZ! you can reach the files saved in FRITZ!NAS, the list of recent calls, and voice messages on the answering machine, and you can control the Smart Home devices in your home network.
To set up MyFRITZ! on your FRITZ!Box, open the FRITZ!Box user interface (http://fritz.box), and then the "Internet / MyFRITZ!" menu and follow the instructions.
Then connect with the FRITZ!Box using your smartphone or tablet and open the MyFRITZ!App. Enter the login data for a FRITZ!Box user.
- FRITZ!Box model with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- MyFRITZ! service set up on the FRITZ!Box or DynDNS service configured for a FRITZ!Box user, including access from the Internet
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
IMPORTANT: You must always have either only the regular version or only the lab version installed!
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.0.9:
• More: New - "Field strength over time" function for simultaneous monitoring of multiple remote stations including a sort function. Clicking on a graph opens additional detailed information.
• Environment: New - Environment view with sort function(8 APs, 16 APs, "Star" known APs)
• Connect: New - New "Star" sorting option for known access points
• Connect: New - Known access points displayed in green
• Connect: New - Access point information now includes 'dBm'
• Connect: New - Information on elements now includes 'dBm' and 'MAC address'
• Connect: Duration for establishing connection added to "Connected with..." overlay
• My WLAN: New - Signal strength graph appended to mail upon sharing
• My WLAN: The signal strength display remains intact even when direction changes
• My WLAN: Signal strength diagram now labeled with units(dBm)
• More: Expanded text in wireless LAN test module
• System: Improved QR handling of coded special characters
• System: Password auto-completion eliminated in various places
• Wireless LAN Test / Wireless LAN Level: Reference to missing wireless LAN connection added
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
- Smartphone or tablet with a camera, Android version 2.2 or higher
- FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- To create automatic MyFRITZ! sharing, you must use a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS version 6.0 or higher (or lab version 5.59 or higher)
Information about the user rights required for this app:
- • Access to the camera: self-explanatory
- • Write to external storage (SD card): Snapshots can be filed here
- • Internet access: Required for the web server
- • Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
- • Access to wake lock: To prevent the CPU from switching to sleep mode while the app is running
• Enjoy unlimited* calling from your mobile phone, including international calls if it’s included with your home calling plan using Wi-Fi 3G/4G or mobile minutes.
• High quality calls on your home and public Wi-Fi, no more suffering poor mobile coverage
• Avoid roaming fees by calling over Wi-Fi when traveling abroad.
• Save your mobile minutes by calling over 3G/4G, when Wi-Fi isn’t available.
• The app uses your existing contact list, making calling convenient and simple.
Popular US and Canada calling plans
• Vonage World® — unlimited* calling to 60+ countries. (U.S. & Canada)
• Vonage World® Mexico Sin Límites — Vonage World plus unlimited calling to mobile and landlines in Mexico. (U.S. Only)
• Vonage® Unlimited to Globe® Philippines — unlimited calling to any or all Globe numbers in the Philippines. (U.S. Only)
• Vonage U.S. & Canada Unlimited — unlimited calling to U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico. (U.S. & Canada)
*Fair Use Policy allowance of 3000 minutes per month applies to unlimited calling. Extensions™ usage is combined with home phone usage under the policy. See www.vonage.com/reasonable-use-policy (www.vonage.ca/fair-usage-policy in Canada) for more details.
For UK customers
Make unlimited international and UK calls on two smartphones (and your home phone), one plan, one account, one bill and one payment (from £5 per month.) Now from your smartphone you can make 0p / minute international calls to 68 countries – no top ups, no calling cards, or PCs
Get started now:
• Download the FREE Vonage Extensions® app for Android™ device.
• Sign in.
• Dial the number you want to call and start talking.
Start saving on your calls by downloading this incredible app for FREE!
Da die FritzBox allerdings nur 3 Telefonnummern kann, ich jedoch mit der Software alle Telefonnummern exportiere, werden die Telefonnummern im Bearbeitungsmenu der FritzBox falsch angezeigt. Ihr könnt deshalb die Kontakte in eurer FritzBox nicht mehr ändern ohne die Daten dort falsch zu schreiben. Also ändert einfach in eurem Androiden und export neu. Dies funktioniert!
Achtung: Da die Fritzboxen zwischenzeitlich direkt die Google-Kontakte einlesen können, wird diese App nicht mehr weiterentwickelt!
★ Absolutely Ads Free! ★
★ NO NEED to apply for account ★
★ Can choose to display or hide the Caller ID ★
★ Great voice quality at very LOW VoIP call rates for US and international calls★
★ Best Call Recorder - record phone calls freely★
★ 30 cents free gift credit to start★
★ Pay As You Go with Google Wallet ★
★ Buy More Get More ★
buy $20 get $1 gift credit
buy $50 get $5 gift credit
buy $100 get $15 gift credit
"Great phone. I use lots of phone ups and this one works wonderful. Cheap calls really, no complaints. Rates are great. I have six different lines. This one tops them all."
"This app is the best. The best app out there for recording calls. why use Fring ?"
"This app is great! I used it to take care of a shady business party! Better than Skype and Vonage"
"awesome!! This is by far the cheapest service I have found through all my research and the connections are very strong. I am so grateful for this app and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable and easy-to-use alternative to the old-fashioned calling card. Thank you!!"
With WePhone on your device , you can make worldwide cheap calls with CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND QUALITY and at SUPER LOW RATES. Phone call RECORDING and CALLER ID display(let other people see your phone number) is also well supported!
★ VERY VERY EASY TO USE!! NO NEED to apply for account or make configuration! You get trial phone calls right after download with 30 cents gift credit and you can pay as little as 1 dollar to start with some thing new.
★ CALL OVER 3G/WIFI(WIFI/3G recommended), NO ROAMING COSTS even make phone calls from abroad,call from anywhere at same rates! (*note: if you use 3G to make calls, data plan may be used)
★ RATES ARE AMAZINGLY LOW! WePhone has good business relationships with first-class carriers all over the world, therefore we can keep rates unbelievably low:
United States: $0.0068/min
Saudi Arabia: starts from $0.05/min
★ CALLBACK feature allows you make high quality calls even with bad Internet conditions.
★ DIAL DIRECTLY from your existing address book contacts.
★ BLUETOOTH EARPHONE and ECHO SUPPRESSION well supported
★ CALLS CONVERSATION CAN BE RECORDED, the recording wave file can be shared via email or download to your computer
★ CALL CONVERSATION IS ENCRYPTED. Phone service is not likely to be blocked in any countries.
★ purchase PAY-AS-YOU-GO credits using Google Checkout account right within the APP. it is quite safe and really convenient!
★ NO EXPIRATION DATE for your credits
★ ASK CUSTOMER SERVICE for help at any time.
★ free SMS, video, free calls, free text, free phone calls using VoIP will be added very soon!
★ most customers thump up our app, it is in many ways better than Vonage, Skype, Viber, Tango, Whatsapp, GTalk, Line, KakaoTalk, Fring
*NOTICE: If you use 3G/4G to make calls, your carrier may charge you for data usage.
please visit company website for FAQ and other information:
support email: email@example.com
Calls and texting between Voxofon users is completely free. Otherwise, enjoy cheap international calls and SMS! Cheap calls over WiFi/3G/4G or a local number will connect you to any phone.
• Free calls app to app
• Cheap international calls to any phone (from 1 ¢/min)*
• Free texting between Voxofon users
• Cheap SMS to any mobile in the world (from 0.9 ¢)
• Use your data connection (WiFi/3G/4G) for VoIP calls
• Receive replies to your messages
• Crystal-clear HD VoIP calls
• You pay per minute - no hidden fees, setup costs or subscriptions
• Cost of each call and SMS displayed before the call/text
• Works on Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, or any computer
• No ads!
• Call UK from 1 ¢/min
• Call Mexico from 1 ¢/min
• Call India very cheap
Includes the excellent PJSIP and CSipSimple (library mode) software.
Better user ratings and cheaper rates to most destinations compared to Skype, Truphone, Rebtel, Jajah, Vonage, Vopium, Millitalk, Chattime, icall or calling card.
* Cheap international calls to many destinations, including Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Kombinieren Sie die bequeme Bedienoberfläche Ihres Smartphones mit der beste Sprachqualität Ihres heimischen Telefon! Mit Hilfe dieser App wählen Sie aus der Kontaktliste des Smartphones/Tablets eine Telefonnummer aus und das FritzBox baut eine Telefonverbindung zwischen Ihren normalen Telefon und der gewünschte Zielnummer auf.
Auf Ihrem Smartphone entstehen keine Kosten, weil das Smartphone selber keine Telefonverbindung aufbaut. Es steuert lediglich Ihr FritzBox über WLAN.
Voraussetzung: Smartphone eingebucht im WLAN und FritzBox mit eingeschaltete Wählhilfe-Funktion. Sie können die Wählhilfe-Funktion in das Telefonie>>Anrufe>>Wählhilfe Menü der WEB-Oberfläche Ihres FritzBoxes einschalten.
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.87
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.57
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.22
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.50
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
All calls to US & Canada fixed & mobile phones are now 100% FREE for ANY registered user!
No matter the destination you're trying to call: VoipYO can guarantee you the very lowest rate available! All you have to do is download our application, register with VoipYO and buy credit. You can easily save up to 90% on your monthly calling charges. No more nasty surprises when the phone bill has to be paid: You can now spend more money on all those things you'd rather do than pay the bills!
Feel free to compare VoipYO's rates with more expensive alternatives like Rebtel, Vonage and Skype, and convince yourself: we ARE the cheapest option! And don't forget: not only can you save huge amounts of money on your international calls, you can also save nice sums of money every month by using VoipYO for your national calls. The next time you pick up your mobile phone for a call to the neighbor or your family in another city, use VoipYO as well!
All you need is your Smartphone, a working 3G, 4G or Wifi internet signal, and you can make cheap telephone calls anywhere you are! This is one of the easiest ways to save money, with cheap call rates from VoipYO you will never spend too much money on your social calls again!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
- 1&1 HomeServer-Modelle mit FRITZ!OS 5.50 oder neuer (FRITZ!Box 7390, 7360(SL), 7330(SL), 7320, 7270 und 7240)
1. In many ways better than Skype, Viber, Tango, Vonage, Whatsapp;
2. Very low calling and SMS rates;
3. Buy your favorite phone number from 41 countries;
4. Answering Machine & Call Forwarding (both can work offline);
5. Crystal clear voice quality, low latency.
GlobalCall is a full-featured Internet phone service with no plan, no contract. Your calls are not going through your regular operator but over Internet connection.
No ads, no hidden fees, no need to register to use GlobalCall, never collect any of your privacy.
So, try it now!
Keywords: cheap voip, voip call, cheap calling,mobile voip,Skype,sms,short message,IP Phone,free calls,free call,virtual number,ip telephony,internet communication,internet calls,wicall,ip telephony,internet telephone,voip application,chat,answering machine,call forwarding,call transfer