Models that support FRITZ!App Fon: 7390, 7320, 7270, 7240, 7170, 7112, 6360, 3270
Setup instructions appear upon start. Internal group call with "**9", answering machine with "**600", more in the FRITZ!Box.
- Display incoming and outgoing calls
- Direct notification in Android notfication bar
- Notification Dialog
- No login on AVM Fritz!Box required
- Call list
- Add new contacts with a single click on photo
- Display of call duration
- Plays a ringtone on incoming calls
Note: This app only works in local network via WLAN.
Kombinieren Sie die bequeme Bedienoberfläche Ihres Smartphones mit der beste Sprachqualität Ihres heimischen Telefon! Mit Hilfe dieser App wählen Sie aus der Kontaktliste des Smartphones/Tablets eine Telefonnummer aus und das FritzBox baut eine Telefonverbindung zwischen Ihren normalen Telefon und der gewünschte Zielnummer auf.
Auf Ihrem Smartphone entstehen keine Kosten, weil das Smartphone selber keine Telefonverbindung aufbaut. Es steuert lediglich Ihr FritzBox über WLAN.
Voraussetzung: Smartphone eingebucht im WLAN und FritzBox mit eingeschaltete Wählhilfe-Funktion. Sie können die Wählhilfe-Funktion in das Telefonie>>Anrufe>>Wählhilfe Menü der WEB-Oberfläche Ihres FritzBoxes einschalten.
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.87
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.57
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.22
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.50
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.2.1:
• More: NEW - Near Field Communication / Android Beam for connections with the wireless guest access / access point
• More: NEW - Label NFC tags with data for the wireless guest access
• System: Optional feedback via anonymized GoogleAnalytics statistics
• System: Performance of graphics for wireless signal strength for "Field strength over time" increased
• System: Errors corrected in response to feedback from the developer console
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Near Field Communication: is used to control wireless connections via NFC/Android Beam
• Device ID: The device ID is used to store the password securely in each individual device.
• Call information: Along with the Device ID, the call information belong to a group predefined by Google. This call information is not used by the app.
• Microphone: The microphone and the camera belong into a group predefined by Google. This microphone function is not used by the the app.
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
The MyFRITZ!App makes it easier to access the MyFRITZ! interface of your FRITZ!Box by reading the MyFRITZ! address in the home network automatically and offering the option of saving your account data. This puts you always just a "touch" away from your FRITZ!Box, allowing you to install future firmware updates no matter where you are, so that you can benefit immediately from innovations and added features to the mobile websites of your FRITZ!Box.
Via MyFRITZ! you can reach the files saved in FRITZ!NAS, the list of recent calls, and voice messages on the answering machine, and you can control the Smart Home devices in your home network.
To set up MyFRITZ! on your FRITZ!Box, open the FRITZ!Box user interface (http://fritz.box), and then the "Internet / MyFRITZ!" menu and follow the instructions.
Then connect with the FRITZ!Box using your smartphone or tablet and open the MyFRITZ!App. Enter the login data for a FRITZ!Box user.
- FRITZ!Box model with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- MyFRITZ! service set up on the FRITZ!Box or DynDNS service configured for a FRITZ!Box user, including access from the Internet
• Smartphone or tablet with a camera, Android version 2.2 or higher
• FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
• To create automatic MyFRITZ! sharing, you must use a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS version 6.0 or higher
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: self-explanatory
• Write to external storage (SD card): Snapshots can be filed here
• Internet access: Required for the web server
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Access to wake lock: To prevent the CPU from switching to sleep mode while the app is running
How the FRITZ!App Ticker widget works:
Just place FRITZ!App Ticker on a start screen of your Android tablet by pressing on a free space on the Android start screen and selecting FRITZ!App Ticker from the widgets. Make sure that the space selected is large enough to display the widget. From now on FRITZ!App Ticker the start screen will show the last calls you missed to your FRITZ!Box.
Calls missed today are displayed in bold font. Meters show you the number of corresponding calls, as well as the number of calls picked up by the answering machine. You can return the calls directly from the call list or the telephone book. Click the "Box" button in the browser to access the FRITZ!Box user interface from your smartphone.
In Android 3.x/4.x you can scroll through the call list directly in the widget; with Android 3.1 or higher you can also change the height of the widget display.
The list of calls is automatically refreshed in the background. To spare the battery of your Android device, the list is not refreshed during standby operation. When the smartphone wakes up the call list is automatically refreshed immediately.
- FRITZ!Box model with firmware version xx.05.04 or later (7390, 7360, 7330, 7270, 7240; planned: 7320, 6360 and others)
- Android smartphone tablet with Google Android 2.1 or later
- Dynamic DNS address (e.g. via www.no-ip.com)
- Remote access and dynamic DNS address configured in the FRITZ!Box (requires Expert Mode)
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
- supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
- supports WLAN/WIFI as well as Mobile Data up to 3g. VpnCilla is unstable over 4g (LTE) on some devices / with mobile providers
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
- VpnCilla can't handle phase 1 rekeying initiated by the VPN server. On Fritzboxes this will occure after 1h connection time whereas on Cisco VPN servers the rekeying interval is configurable and by default after 8h. Typically the session stalls for 2-3 minutes until VpnCilla initiates a reconnect.
So haben Sie kostenlos ein weiteres Festnetztelefon immer dabei, z.B. im Garten oder auf der Terrasse.
Einmal mit dem 1&1 HomeServer verbunden stehen innerhalb der App alle Funktionen eines modernen DECT-Schnurlostelefons zur Verfügung. Das Abrufen des Anrufbeantworters und der Anrufliste ist damit ebenso möglich wie Anrufe über das Festnetz zu Festnetzkonditionen, z.B. ins Ausland. Insbesondere für Smartphone-Nutzer ohne Sprach-Flatrate ist das eine sinnvolle Lösung.
Die Nutzung der 1&1 HomePhone-App ist in der gesamten Reichweite des eigenen WLANs möglich.
TIPP: Sollen Rufe ohne Rückfrage automatisch über den 1&1 HomeServer erfolgen, wählen Sie bei der Anwahl einer Rufnummer im Auswahldialog, dass immer „1&1 HomePhone“ verwendet werden soll. Besteht keine Anmeldung zum 1&1 HomeServer, erscheint bei der Anwahl eine Sicherheitsrückfrage zur Anwahl über das Mobilnetz. Diese bestätigen Sie einmalig mit "immer" und erscheint dann zukünftig nicht mehr.
- 1&1 HomeServer mit Firmware xx.04.86 oder neuer - verfügbar für 7390, 7360(SL), 7330(SL), 7320, 7270, 7240, 7170
[Smartphone Connect] is free and easy-to-use application
for Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone(KX-PRW110/PRW120/PRW130).
Wherever you are in your home, you can control Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone with
your smartphone/tablet by installing 「Smartphone Connect」application over your wireless network (Wi-Fi).
- Making and receiving calls using your landline
- Making and receiving intercom calls
- Playing answering system messages
- Checking your call log
- Copying contacts from your smartphone to your phone system
- Transferring landline calls between your smartphone and your handsets
- Copying images from your smartphone to your handsets to be used as wallpaper patterns
- Copying the ringtone from your smartphone to your handsets
This app supports KX-PRW110/120/130 only.
Da die FritzBox allerdings nur 3 Telefonnummern kann, ich jedoch mit der Software alle Telefonnummern exportiere, werden die Telefonnummern im Bearbeitungsmenu der FritzBox falsch angezeigt. Ihr könnt deshalb die Kontakte in eurer FritzBox nicht mehr ändern ohne die Daten dort falsch zu schreiben. Also ändert einfach in eurem Androiden und export neu. Dies funktioniert!
Achtung: Da die Fritzboxen zwischenzeitlich direkt die Google-Kontakte einlesen können, wird diese App nicht mehr weiterentwickelt!
- 1&1 HomeServer-Modelle mit FRITZ!OS 5.50 oder neuer (FRITZ!Box 7390, 7360(SL), 7330(SL), 7320, 7270 und 7240)
Download Vonage Mobile® and start a FREE group message with as many as 50 other users.
Use Vonage Mobile from up to five of your devices and get free texting and group messaging, free calls and free video chat on Android phones and tablets, along with iPhones, iPads and iPods. Choose your device, and get free text and group messaging, free calls, and free video chat with other Vonage Mobile users worldwide. The app works over Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G networks.* You can also make low-cost international calls to all mobile numbers and landlines.
International Calls and Roaming
Vonage Mobile, gives you ultra low-cost international calling rates from the U.S. to landlines and mobile phones in more than 200 countries that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers***. Add calling credits at any time directly from your Google Play account.
Now you can get inbound calls to your existing cell phone number for free with ReachMe Roaming™**. To activate the feature simply launch the app, go to the ‘more’ and select ‘ReachMe Roaming’. The feature eliminates roaming charges when traveling abroad making it easy and affordable to stay in touch with friends and family. Combined with Vonage Mobile’s free calling to all U.S. phone numbers, U.S. users can have free 2-way communication over Wi-Fi with others back home whenever they travel.
Free Video Calling and Video Messaging
Choose your device, and get great video call quality for face-to-face time with friends and loved ones with free video calling to other Vonage Mobile users worldwide – Android and iPhone users alike.
It’s also easy to leave a Video Message. Record a video in app to leave as a message or select a pre-recorded video from your phone.
With Vonage Mobile, you can use the device of your choice to make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers.***
Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your iTunes account.
Free HD Voice Calling
All voice calls between Vonage Mobile users are HD-quality, making it sound like the person on the other side is in the room with you. Once you hear HD-voice you will never want to make a regular voice call again.
Send and receive free text messages, pictures, video clips, audio clips and more with other Vonage Mobile users.
Never pay for international messaging again.
Find out what’s happening with Vonage Mobile:
• Learn more at http://www.vonagemobile.com
• Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/vonage
• Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vonage
• Need help? Visit http://vonagemobile.com/support
*Data rates may apply
** U.S. registered phone numbers only. Limited to AT&T® or T-Mobile® subscribers.
*** Comparison reflects published pay per use rates to the top 50 countries called.
Vonage Web Site http://www.vonage.com/vonagemobile
As a Vonage Customer the Extensions app brings your home phone to your Android device. Download now and you can make and receive home phone calls on up to two phones over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G.
• Make calls from your Vonage home number on your Android device (New)
• Calls to your home phone ring on up to two smartphones at the same time -answer whichever one is more convenient (New)
• Save with your Vonage calling plan wherever you are – unlimited international calling to 60+ countries with some plans.
• Call with Wi-Fi to save cell minutes, avoid roaming charges when abroad and to reach people when there’s poor cell coverage
• Know who is calling you at home, the app will use your contact book to tell you who is calling. (New)
• Uses your contact book for easy, one touch dialing
• Do Not Disturb – Easily turn on and off calls to the app (New)
• Keep your mobile number private – Caller ID will show your Vonage number. (New)
• Choose which number to display as your Caller ID – Home or Mobile.
• Block unwanted calls to your Vonage line from your Recents or Call Settings. (New)
• Download the Vonage Extensions app to your Android device
• Enter your mobile number, your Vonage phone number and your account password.
• View the tour.
Note: Vonage home phone service required.
For Vonage CA and UK Customers:
This app makes your Android device an extension of your Vonage calling plan, letting you make outbound calls over Wi–Fi, 3G/4G, or using mobile minutes.
Note: Vonage home phone service required.
* Reasonable Use Policy applies to unlimited calling. Extensions® usage is combined with home phone usage under the policy. See www.vonage.com/reasonable_use_policy from more details. Calls made from mobiles may use airtime and incur charges, depending on your mobile plan.
NCP Secure VPN Client for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode)
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
The following features are only available in the Premium version:
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- Configurable connection mode (always, auto-reconnect)
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- IKEv2 support
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement: