Meh You can't post your own questions or comment. You can only read old forums from the website. My advice: just open your browser and search for amtrak forums without the app. There you're at least able to post & comment.
Good app but needs a few tweaks Hard to navigate between topics, posts and subject pages. Would like to see this work as the online web version does. Good effort though
Great app! Great app, extremely helpful, fantastic resource for anything train-related. Highly recommend!
It's great news thank you
Great app The best way for us foamers to know what is going on!
I've used Amtrak in the past its the best and there prices are affordable
• Ability to auto-refresh forum list every 24 hours
• Ability to open PDF files
• Fixed anchor link issues
• Fixed display of avatars
• Fixed jump to first unread when the first unread is the last entry on a page
• Fixed navigation and occasional incorrect app re-direct
• Fixed Open External URL in-app
• Elements resizable and scrollable
• Removed image borders app-wide
• Image caching and performance improvement
• Language translations updated
• Optimized Web View to speed up rendering time