Get the App every Angler in Ontario needs and Fish with Attitude !
Featured on iTunes: "Great Canadian Apps" & "Cottage Life"
" So many features for the price - its awesome! "
" This is truly a great thing to help fishermen and women all ages, and skill levels "
" Love this app has so much potential "
" This App is very well designed. There is a lot of good additional content."
iFish Ontario ™ Features:
- Access over 8500 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs
- All lakes searchable with only a few letters
- View and Add HotSpots to your favorite lakes
- Lake Reports and Feedback by users
- Proximity Search from your Current Location
- Proximity Search from City, Town or Lake
- Best Times to Fish Solunar Calendar
- Summary of Catch & Possession limits
- Depth Charts
- Species Reference with High-res illustrations
- Interactive Directions
- Real-time Weather Conditions
- 4-Day Weather Forecasts
- Great How To's & Tips
- Links to numerous resources
The App Door proudly presents iFish Ontario ™, The app every fisherman in Ontario needs. Providing an intuitive, user-friendly guide to sport fishing and Ice Fishing in Ontario Canada. Users are able to search for lakes by name, or via proximity search; view a summary of catch limits, species reference, interactive directions, real-time weather, points of interest, best times to fish, tips & tricks, and more!
*** We are constantly adding lakes, information and features. Visit www.iFishOntario .com for current lake coverage & full feature list.
Visit www.AppsForAnglers.com to see all available apps for fishing !
iFish Ontario ™ is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi connection. Basic features (lake search, catch limit summary, fish information) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Proximity Search, Directions, Depth Charts, Weather, etc. require a connection.
- Includes regulation summary for 2013
- View WMUs on top of Google maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views)
- Select a WMU to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons
- Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map
- Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations
- Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints
- Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place
- Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
- Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location
- Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
- Includes a Sunday hunting map in Southern District WMUs
Browse the latest Moose, Elk, and Deer hunting regulations including Black Bear, Turkey, and Small Game season information for both resident and non-resident hunters.
WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT UNIT (WMU) MAPS
Explore detailed, high resolution, WMU map boundaries like never before.
OpenHunting optimizes map data to let you zoom and swipe across all of Ontario’s boundaries.
EASY TO UNDERSTAND TABLES
No more page flipping through hard to read and complex tables. OpenHunting displays all the season information you need to plan your next hunt in a simple, easy to understand layout. Permissible firearms, WMUs, conditions, and historical data at one quick glance.
Openings can be saved directly to your device for fast reference when applying for tag draws and licenses. When applying for your Deer, Moose, or Elk tag draw, OpenHunting is a reference tool that assists you in collecting your firearm, WMU, and hunt code information.
Share your openings with others to help you plan a party hunt.