- Restoration: dehumidifiers and air movers needed on a job based on Class of Loss and size of area. Also how many gallons of water in a given area. Enter multiple rooms sizes
- Psychrometric: Calculate Grains per pound (GPP) specific humidity, dew point and vapor pressure. Email readings.
- Heating: how many BTU's and ton of HVAC needed to heat or cool an area to a specific temperature
- Indoor Air Quality: How many HEPA air filter units needed for specific Air Changes per Hour (ACH). Email settings
- Power: Select equipment and calculate how much power is needed, cost and runtime
- Definitions on over 100 terms
*****All the features of the free Sycorp Calc "lite" version plus:
- Class 4 Water Loss and Desiccant air flow calculations
- Enter multiple room dimensions for calculations
- Email readings and room dimensions
- Calculate air movers by linear feet
- Set defaults for dehumidifier and height
- Show Vapor Pressure
Over 25,000 downloads between free and pro versions on all devices!
What people are saying:
"This app has been a great teaching tool for me to give further understanding to our technicians"
"I use your app constantly and love it!"
Also available for iPhone and iPad and Tablet versions (Sycorp Calc HD)
COMPLETE YOUR DRYING LOGS IN VERSION 1.0 BEFORE UPGRADING TO VERSION 2.0 - DATA DOES NOT MOVE TO NEW VERSION!
*I love it. I have been searching for an app like this…. J. Cook*
*Your application is awesome… T Rott”*
*As a building contractor, I find your app something that is unique and clever. I have been using several apps to create a customer file. You have put all the tools in one place for those who need it. Just wanted to say nice job and good luck… Robin*
The Lite Version of Water Damage Drying Log 2.0 application is the ideal tool for the Water Damage Restoration Company to manage their water damage drying projects, in the field and on the go.
The Water Damage Drying Log App (WDDL) 2.0 is a simple to use tool for water damage restoration field technicians.
WDDL 2.0 allows the service technician to carry their drying job information and drying logs with them and to export the drying job information, logs and photos.
Protect your company from the LIABILITY of accusations that the project was not dried properly or completely by sending these reports to your office, the client and the insurance company's adjuster.
WDDL 2.0 includes the following features:
Take Pictures and have them as part of the Drying Log.
Full Version allows user to Email a full report with the touch of a button right from the app!
Full Version allows more than four projects to save in the app at one time.
Full Version removes the advertisements.
Quickly view the projects that you have currently.
Call or email right from the information fields in the app.
Call the client to set up the drying check or to let them know you are running behind schedule.
Call the adjuster to update them on the drying progress.
Client details including email and phone number.
Insurance Company and Adjuster information including claim number, phone number and email.
Justify the drying equipment use, by keeping a log of the dry down process.
The project’s drying logs are broken down into rooms or areas; complete with the customizable “Name” you give that room or area.
Document the kind of “Material Checked”, along with the Temperature, Relative Humidity and % of Moisture of the various wet materials monitored.
Record the Dry Standard that you are going to dry the material to.
Add new drying log records quickly and fill in the fields easily as you take your readings.
Keep adding Dry Check Logs until the job is complete!
Includes a "Note" field for each dry log in each Room / Area and for each material. Now keep notes of what the scope of work was, what equipment was set up, when it was picked up. Dimensions for the Room / Area and how much of the Room / Area was effected and to what degree.
When the project is complete you have a COMPLETE LOG of the drying process to prove when you pulled the equipment out that the job was left dry and to a dry standard.
Show that the equipment you had on the job was required because you have the documentation to prove it.
Have the data to assist in the billing of the drying services.
Take photos of the meter readings and water damaged areas for reference and documentation.
We recommend taking pictures of the affected areas as the drying equipment is set up and then each dry check until the job is complete.
Upgrade to the Full Version to be able to export by email full project drying log reports, complete with the photos that they choose to export with the report. Email the report where ever it needs to go! The office, the adjuster, the client, another technicians phone.
The user may select up to 10 photos per Room / Area to include with the report.
(This will use the client’s data plan for emailing if the device is not connected to WiFi or as per your phone service plan.)
Protect your company and document your drying!
Visit www.waterdamagedryinglog.com for FAQ's and How To's!
Instant calculations and optimized screens mean fast calculations.
- Water Damage Restoration - dehumidifiers and air movers needed on a job based on Class of Loss and size of area. Also how many gallons of water in a given area.
- Psychrometric calculations: Calculate Grains per pound (GPP) specific humidity, dew point, grain depression
- Heating/Cooling: how many BTU's needed to heat or cool an area to a specific temperature
- Indoor Air Quality: How many HEPA air units needed for specific Air Changes per Hour (ACH)
- Power: how many kW are needed for equipment and cost to power. Also power required for given amount/type of equipment
Includes Manufacturer specs on latest models of dehumidifiers and HEPA Air Filter/Negative Air Machines
Also includes Definitions for common terms and acronyms.
Pro version also available with additional features such as multiple room input, air movers by Linear feet and % coverage, Class 4 calculations, email info, Vapor Pressure calc and more.
After the emergency crews leave, the water is turned off and the smoke clears, we know that the last thing on your mind is the cleanup. At Rainbow International, leave the restoration to us. We will help you get your home and business back on track.
Whether it's smoke and fire damage, flood cleanup, mold problems or just a simple carpet cleaning, our Fort Collins-based professional, kind-hearted staff of restoration experts are prepared with the latest knowledge and technology to return your property to its prime. After you call 911, call Rainbow International.
You must be a current subscriber to CleanBid.net to access the bidding tools in this application. http://www.cleanbid.net/
Here’s what CleanBid gives you:
• competitive price recommendations
• professional cleaning proposals
Your part is easy, just:
1) Give the bid a name (name, address etc.)
2) Pick a building type (office, bank, medical, school etc.)
3) Choose a cleaning frequency (3x/week, 5x/ week etc.)
Then, if you have a list of measurements - you can easily enter them yourself. But, if you don’t, you can use our convenient CleanBid Express feature! Just enter an estimate of the size of the building to be cleaned and CleanBid Express will do the rest, loading measurements automatically.
WHY WE’RE TODAY’S MOST POPULAR JANITORIAL BIDDING SOFTWARE
• Impress Prospects. Watch your prospects react to seeing you use your Smartphone or Tablet to gather bid information during the walk-through and prepare their customized cleaning proposal in as little as minutes - rather than hours or days.
• Display Logo. In seconds, you can add your company’s logo to display on both the cover page and cover letter of your professional proposal.
• Customize Bids. You can customize nearly every part of your cleaning proposal including job specifications. You can easily add a task, delete a task, edit a task or change the frequency of a task.
• Print or Email. Your professional proposal can be printed from your laptop or sent using our convenient, one-click email feature. Your proposal will come up automatically as an email attachment with a professionally worded cover letter and your prospect’s email address already filled out for you.
• Convenient Calendar. CleanBid’s full feature calendar is a convenient way to manage your day, week and month.
• Powerful CRM. CleanBid’s CRM tracks every one of your contacts, bids, notes, appointments, to do’s and work tickets by company name automatically – putting you in complete control.
• Safe and Secure. Your bid information is secure, password protected and backed-up automatically to be reviewed by you and you alone.
• Consumable Supplies. CleanBid’s Consumable Products Calculator lets you estimate the monthly cost of providing poly/paper supplies such as toilet paper, hand towels and hand soap.
• Work Tickets. CleanBid’s Work Ticket feature lets you track periodic carpet, tile and window cleaning projects and generate tickets loaded with important job information for your special services or floor crews need.
“Takes the guess work out of making your bids. It’s probably the most important tool of our company! We would highly recommend to anyone!” Jana Van Housen, Van Meier Janitorial Services, Kelseyville, CA
“It’s been an amazing decision to go with Clean Bid! I’ve been able to compete with the biggest names in the industry – and been awarded many of the contracts!“ Carlos Vera, CleanMax Site Services, Ashburn, VA
“I use Clean Bid for all my bidding. I absolutely love how simple it is to use!” Andrew Martin, Martin Cleaning Company, Mechanicsville, VA
“We’ve doubled in size and the bidding process has never been so seamless. I can do a walk-through and have a bid I’m confident in – done, in less than 24 hours!” Ben Engelman, LogiClean, Ames, IA
“The proposals are awesome and won us numerous contracts!” Erin Thomas, C&E Janitorial Services Inc., Yardley, PA
Over 1,000 Clean Bid Members
Over 10,000 Clean Guru Members
Over 100,000 Cleaning Bids Created
CleanBid offers a FREE 30 day trial membership and 60 Day Risk Free Guarantee for all first time members.
By giving you the daily LEADS and resources for you to win Federal, state and local government cleaning contracts The Cleaning Biz Center helps you achieve those goals.