Launch the app, then enter your GeneaNet username and password. Your family tree will be automatically imported and you can view it even if you're off line.
- 4-generation and 5-generation dynamic family tree,
- Search engine.
Pedigree and family view:
- Full name, date and place of birth, baptism and death, alternate names, etc.,
- Picture (hi-res with Wi-Fi and 3G+),
- Spouses and children,
- Individual and family notes (HTML supported),
- Godparents and witnesses,
- Other parents (siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts, grandchildren, great-grandchildren).
If you have multiple GeneaNet accounts, just log in to another account to import a new family tree.
An upcoming version of this app will enable your family tree to be edited.
Enjoy your genealogy reaserch with GeneaNet, the web site for genealogists!
*Available in 9 languages, GeneaNet was launched in 1996 by genealogy enthusiasts. You can search the GeneaNet database, build your family tree, import a GEDCOM file and share with other members for free! To take advantage of some additional features and options, you can subscribe to the GeneaNet Club Privilege.
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer) .
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device) .
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Show descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member .
- Add a member to bookmarks list for easy reference later .
- Browse events calendar (birth, death) for each month . Today's events are highlighted.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Free version app with no time limitation and ads-free.
 One active family at a time (check full version for unlimited families).
 Limited export times for families with more than 200 members (check full version for unlimited export).
 Limited tree navigation (check full version for unlimited navigation).
 One bookmark (check full version for unlimited bookmarks).
 Limited calendar browsing (check full version for unlimited browsing).
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.
Check FamilyGTG full version app ($3 USD) for no limitations.
More from developer
This application lets you read the latest stories from the UK and the rest of the world. Keep up to date with new bikes, industry news, see race results and read paddock insights from, MotoGP, WSB and BSB.
• Access the latest motorcycle news
• Receive breaking news alerts on your device home screen
• Customise your homescreen to show the sections you want to read
• Share your favorite stories via e-mail, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
• Search our full story archive
Discover More is a magazine with a difference. Not only is it full of interesting and informative articles, it also includes elements of a technology that may well become commonplace in the future. Augmented reality enables a reader to use their smartphone or tablet to 'see' additional elements to those printed on the page. By initially downloading a free app, users then keep an eye out for the AR logo throughout the magazine. By hovering their device's camera over a particular image on that page, they are then able to access additional features.
What to look out for:
Cover - various elements of this specially designed cover image move when looked at in AR.
Bees - a flower comes alive with bees and fast facts.
Volcano - an eruption leads to a short University film.
Cows - it started with a stroke!
Dentists - what secrets do her pearly whites hold?
*** Camera required to use this App ***
Powered by Kudan Augmented Reality www.kudan.eu
Discover More magazine – issue 4
Issue 4 of Discover More includes a cover that comes to life. By activating the cover with your smartphone camera the student cover star, Sid Sagar, pops out the page and comes to life. Watch him talk and walk around on the magazine and then move your device left or right to active the video library. The videos include additional content which give further information about the university and features from inside the magazine.
We hope you enjoy issue 4 of Discover More!