• Create your family tree (and your Geneanet account) with basic information about you and your parents.
• Browse your family tree with a user-friendly interface and search your ancestors by name. When your family tree is imported to your mobile, you can view it even if you're off line.
• View facts, notes and sources for individuals and families.
• Add and edit data.
• View family pictures. Take pictures and add them to your family tree.
• Share your genealogy research with family and friends.
• Receive birthday reminders.
• Browse family trees of other Geneanet members when they give you access rights (to import these family trees, touch the 'Geneanet' button at the top of the screen).
* About Geneanet. Geneanet supports free genealogy since 1996. Available in 9 languages, the website allows everyone to search their ancestors, to be in touch with their relatives, to create their family tree, and to share their family history for free.
Become a Premium member and get access to additional options and services (additional search tools, family tree matching, etc.). Learn more about the Premium subscription at: http://www.geneanet.org/privilege.
Family Tree is a great way to keep in touch with your family. It is an extension of the popular Family Tree app on Facebook that has over 40 million users.
Family Tree lets you:
1. Create a home for your relatives who are on Facebook where you can all can communicate and stay in touch
2. Share photos and statuses with just your family
3. Keep track of birthdays and plan family events on the family calendar
Très pratique, car bien souvent, dans une petite salle d'archive communale, on n'a pas d'accès à internet.
Anciennement, l'application s'appelait Mes-Arbres-Genealogiques.
L'application dispose d'une option Premium qui ajoute des fonctionnalités à l'application de base :
- Modification des fiches pour les généalogies de plus de 100 personnes.
- Acces à l'index des lieux
Pour les tablettes ou Smartphones avec un processeur Intel (certaine tablette Galaxy Tab 3, certaine tablette Acer...), vous aurez un message "Application does not support this device" ou "L'application n'est pas supportée sur cet appareil". Dans ce cas, je vous recommande la version 1 de l'application encore disponible en suivant ce lien :
http://ftp.cdip.com/pub/GeneatiqueMobile/GeneatiqueMobileIntel.apk . Dans ce cas, n'oubliez pas de désactiver les mises à jour automatique pour ne pas passer à la version 3.
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer)*.
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device)*.
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Show descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member*.
- Add a member to bookmarks list for easy reference later*.
- Browse events calendar (birth, marriage, ...) for each month*. Today's events are highlighted.
- Enable daily events reminders.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- View or share a log of family edits (member added/edited/removed, etc.)*.
- Undo/Redo logged family edits*.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Free version app with no time limitation and ads-free.
* some limitations apply.
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.
Check FamilyGTG full version app ($3 USD) for no limitations.
-Serving the needs of its member societies
-Providing products and services needed by member societies
-Marshaling the resources of its member organizations
FGS was founded in 1976 and represents the members of hundreds of genealogical societies.
FGS links the genealogical community by helping genealogical societies strengthen and grow. To do this, FGS publishes FORUM magazine, filled with articles pertaining to society management and genealogical news. FGS also publishes an extensive series of Society Strategy Papers, covering topics about effectively operating a genealogical society.
FGS also links the genealogical community through its annual conference -- four days of excellent lectures, including one full day devoted to society management topics.
Mollie Makes has teamed up with Comic Relief to bring you a packed app with over 50 easy-to-make projects from top designers. Be inspired by this year’s Red Nose Day ‘Make your Face Funny for Money’ theme, and fashion Flossie Teacake’s Liberty print moustache, crochet a red nose or make Deadly Knitshade’s crazy knitted beards…
***£5 from every app sold will go direct to Comic Relief***
Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).
Every issue is packed with brilliant photography and videos, as well as competitions, reader feedback and advice that inspires and supports everyone who volunteers to work with Britain’s half a million Scouts.
Featuring the Get Active! supplement full of practical games, adventures and projects suitable for all budgets, seasons and locations. From sailing to IT skills, there's something to try for Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers and Network members, and bags of ideas for every leader.
Hot on the heels of Cineworld Magazine’s highly successful digital incarnation, we’re now bringing you a bespoke free iPad edition!
The iPad offers a wealth of possibilities for bringing to life our film coverage. Articles can be longer and more in-depth. Images can be bigger and sharper. We can run the full interview instead of just the edited highlights. And we can embed trailers and other video treats throughout the pages of our free iPad edition.
Here’s a sample of our regular contents:
On Release - Synopsis information on every film screened in Cineworld. From Hollywood blockbusters to Bollywood musicals, from award-winning British drama to arthouse movies and world cinema – we cover them all. Perfect for planning your movie viewing schedule, especially if you’re a Cineworld Unlimited card holder.
Newsreel – We lift the curtain on the upcoming movies and people we think will matter most to you.
Film of the Month – our inimitable take on the biggest release each month in Cineworld.
Interviews – Getting up close and personal with the writers, directors, actors and other luminaries behind your favourite movies.
Cineworld 7 Quiz – Our irreverent movie quiz has already proved a hit on Cineworld’s official facebook page. The iPad version is even better!
Features – we take an in-depth look at one of the month’s other crucial releases and hottest stars.
This application lets you read the latest stories from the UK and the rest of the world. Keep up to date with new bikes, industry news, see race results and read paddock insights from, MotoGP, WSB and BSB.
• Access the latest motorcycle news
• Receive breaking news alerts on your device home screen
• Customise your homescreen to show the sections you want to read
• Share your favorite stories via e-mail, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
• Search our full story archive
Discover More magazine – issue 4
Issue 4 of Discover More includes a cover that comes to life. By activating the cover with your smartphone camera the student cover star, Sid Sagar, pops out the page and comes to life. Watch him talk and walk around on the magazine and then move your device left or right to active the video library. The videos include additional content which give further information about the university and features from inside the magazine.
We hope you enjoy issue 4 of Discover More!
Discover More is a magazine with a difference. Not only is it full of interesting and informative articles, it also includes elements of a technology that may well become commonplace in the future. Augmented reality enables a reader to use their smartphone or tablet to 'see' additional elements to those printed on the page. By initially downloading a free app, users then keep an eye out for the AR logo throughout the magazine. By hovering their device's camera over a particular image on that page, they are then able to access additional features.
What to look out for:
Cover - various elements of this specially designed cover image move when looked at in AR.
Bees - a flower comes alive with bees and fast facts.
Volcano - an eruption leads to a short University film.
Cows - it started with a stroke!
Dentists - what secrets do her pearly whites hold?
*** Camera required to use this App ***
Powered by Kudan Augmented Reality www.kudan.eu