WiFi File Transfer is the best way to manage your Phone/tablet files, photo and video wirelessly via Wi-Fi network.
With WiFi File Transfer app, you can:
1. Manage you Android file system like Windows Explorer or Mac OS finder. You can copy,cut, paste files, delete, create directory.
2. Download and upload files to/from PC with internet explorer web interface. No USB cable needed.
3. Shortcut to photos and videos, easily download or upload photo and videos
How to use WiFi File Transfer?
It is very easy to use WiFi File Transfer:
1. Open WiFi File Transfer app, tap "Get Started", an IP address window will popup.
2. Go to your Windows or MAC PC, enter this IP address into web browser
3. Then you can download, upload, backup or view file on your Android Phone or tablet.
Your Windows or MAC pc must be in the same Wi-Fi network with your phone or tablet.