TAPMAD TV is Pakistan’s leading on demand video streaming platform with High-Quality Live TV Streaming and over 80+ TV channels. Enjoy watching live news, dramas, latest movies and live sports anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Tapmad TV gives you direct access to over 80+ local and international channels. You can enjoy live sports, movies, news and live TV channels in HD. Catchup on best TV shows & drama serials, blockbuster movies, cricket highlights, music, entertainment, and religious content for FREE.
Watch HBL PSL Live Stream HD – Ad Free
Tapmad TV partnered with PCB for Pakistan’s Biggest Super League to stream live ad free PSL online in HD quality. From live cricket to football leagues, music to super hit movies, cartoons to education, and breaking news to live PSL, we’ve got you covered.
Is Tapmad FREE?
Tapmad TV is Free and offers non-stop entertainment with uninterrupted Pakistani HD TV channels, sports, news, talk shows, game shows, cartoons, and movies. With Tapmad premium you will get instant access to 20,000+ On-Demand Videos online.
How to watch Premier League?
TAPMAD TV brings the English Premier League (EPL) to Pakistan for all football fans. Subscribe for the EPL pack to watch Live EPL match stream in Pakistan on Tapmad TV. Enjoy watching live matches, EPL highlights, round ups, pre-match build-up and stats.
How Tapmad Works?
• You can watch 50+ Pakistani TV channels for FREE.
• With the Premium subscription of Tapmad TV app, you can access over 50,000+ hours of content, and 20,000+ on-demand videos.
• You can easily subscribe to Tapmad TV with your Sim Card, Credit/Debit card, Easypaisa, Jazzcash or PTCL to enjoy unlimited streaming on Web, App or Smart TV.
• Members who subscribe from sim cards are charged on a weekly basis whereas members subscribing from Easypaisa, JazzCash, or Credit Card are charged on a monthly basis.
• The payment method is convenient as we use Simpaisa, it deducts the subscription fee from your sim card or credit card. (No need to worry about your credit-card information being shared and unprotected).