D&D 4 Android will help you to keep track of your character ability scores, defenses, health, powers, feats, skills, rituals, equipment items,...
Easily spend surges, take damage, take short or extended rest, remember the powers you used, and many other features!
Tip: press the Menu button of your phone for more features!
Available in English, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
USERS OF DUNGEON SKETCH - This is a new version of the application that will install alongside the old one! We have included an import function for your old data. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
This is a HUGE update to the original Dungeon Sketch, with lots of bug fixes and new features. Check out the "What's New" section!
* Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
* Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
* Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
* Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
* Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
* Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
* Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
* Rectangular and Hex Grids.
New features in this play store re-launch include:
* Import background images
* Better support for free-form notes on the GM Notes layer
* Better token library, with support for nested tags
* Chromecast a view of the map to your TV, so the entire table can follow along
* Support for phones as well as tablets
* Material Design
* Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements!
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software. Visit the application website to browse the code, and please consider contributing!
If anything is broken, please email me in addition to writing a review! Simply writing a review severely limits my ability to follow up on issues.
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Generator result depends on three factors: race, gender and invisible dice (for random, of course). All the language rules for creation was brought from official guides. They are unique for each race.
This app has all core races (4th edition) and few additional.
All names have male\female parts (prefix & suffix) and some of them also have their meanings! So, you'll know, what your characters name means to others.
*) No ads;
*) More races (24);
*) Ability to copy the name (TAP);
*) Unlimited number of slots at the list of names.
*) Faster updates :)
All the information provided by the application are bound by the terms of the Open game License of Wizards of the Coast. This license can be downloaded here: https://www.wizards.com/d20/files/OGLv1.0a.rtf
Tabletop Squire is optimized for all tablets sizes, allowing you to use any device you have with you at the table. Either leave your 10-incher on the table during your Munchkin game so all players can see their levels or use your smartphone for that quick Magic the Gathering game.
More modes will countinuosly be added to Tabletop Squire, allowing you to use the same app for an increasing amount of games.
Currently, the following modes are avaliable:
A very straightforward tool which can be used in almost any game you could possible imagine. It can keep track of how Munchkin you are; your Victory Points in Settlers of Catan; or even your Points in Carcassonne. But you could also, secretly, use it during your Game of Thrones match to keep track of oponents Power Tokens, so you can plan ahead to when that Game of Thrones card shows up.
MTG - Life Count
Though specifically designed for MTG, you can use it for any game where you need to keep track of single values for you and your oponent. Being able to change the value by touching anywhere on the screen instead of clicking on small buttons ensures you lose the smalles amount possible of precious, sweet game time!
MTG - Tokens
Ever used deckboxes, wallets, your little brother, remote controllers or whatever you had at hand for a token? This tool allows you to create an almost infinite number of tokens and manage them easily with simple touches. You can even use a single token to represent many, making it incredibly easy and visual to manage your wannabe creatures.
Want a new mode or has a suggestion for one the current ones? Send me an e-mail and I'll do the possible to make your idea come true. But please realize that the idea behind Tabletop Squire is to provide tools and not games themselves!
(Wait, were you expecting something here?)
Use them as ideas or springboards when you are stuck writing new modules or any of the other fantasy roleplay games out there. You can also use it as a Random Encounter in your games, if you need some inspiration.
Online database has over 1500 encounters, quests, locations, campaign seeds and ideas.
Update from online database which is constantly growing.
The entries are divided into several sections and more to come. Currently they include short and long encounter and quest ideas, waterborn encounter ideas, science fiction and modern game ideas. It also include some fantasy rural and urban locations.
Follow the app on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/RPG-Encounter/546899688705700
You can help to improve the app by getting the ad free version here:
If any trouble, send me an email and I will try to help you.
DM Tools is an GM app based on d&d 3.5, which helps the dungeon master or even players. You can put your characters or npcs into your phone or tablet, use a initiative tracker, search for information into dandwiki by an autocomplete text field, roll the dice, put traits to your npcs or players, use a name generator, and more that you will see into the pictures or by the video.
This product uses Open Game Content under the Open Game License, which can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35
I did not wrote the articles on dandwiki, I made a quicksearch program that takes you there faster. The pages used in this program are published under the OGL.
Keep your Android phone on the table, and every time you are in the need for a NPC Character, just create one. You get some useful information about a new person. The rest is up to your imagination. You can also use the NPC Generator as a starter tool for creating more advanced NPC characters for your games. The NPC generator can generate over 3 million different names (some will look a kind of weird, but it is auto generated).
Works great as a Person Generator or as a Name Generator .
This is a free BETA release. Please give us feedback so that we can develop the tool to be perfect for your needs.
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D (DnD or D and D), D&D Next, D&D 4th edition, D&D 3rd edition, D&D 3.5 edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
We have sound effects for Dungeons & Dragons (d&d, dnd), Pathfinder (pfrpg), Warhammer (40k or fantasy), Warcraft, and more!
Ever wanted to have sound effects for your board game or high fantasy role playing game? The app for it is finally here! This app adds a great new aspect to any RPG, bringing the sounds to help immerse yourself further into your fantasy worlds.
More than 200 sounds!
We have sound for creatures, combat, environment, player classes, background loops, and more!
This is the free ad supported version. You can find the paid ad free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acarcana.HighFantasySoundboardPremium
Enter your Heroes, your Enemies, then in the turn list tap and hold then drag to change the order.
In the Hero or Enemy tab, tap any and you will be prompted to Heal, Damage, or Remove.
Feedback is welcome.
Every info is categorized into pages in order to be as easy as possible to find the information you need each time.
1) You can store the level of your character or if you have subclasses you can save the level of each subclass.
2) You can add the experience you take from each quest, and app notifies you for next level after you reach the next level experience.
3) Automatic ability modifier calculator. App calculates the ability modifier each time you modify an ability score.
4) Each ability modifier is used to any other stat that needs it, and there is no need for you to add it by hand.
5) Automatic feet to square conversion.
6) You can add your Weapons or generally your attacks in the Equipment page. Also you can add a roll action where you select die type,modifier,etc or just leave it empty if you want to use your real dice.
7) Dice roller has a 1 second delay between each click in order to prevent misclicks or cheats ;)
(I intend to add it as a user option (to enable or disable this) in a future version but i am waiting your feedback if it is really needed).
8) Standard skills are added when you create a new character, but you can add more skills if you want something extra. Moreover skills take the ability modifier automatically from the ability page. You only have to configure your ranks.
9) You can store your feats , special abilities with a name and a description. (Note: if you have added a description , a little notepad icon will appear on the right side of each of your items which you can click to read it.
10) Spells are categorized by level. Also you can see how many spells of each level you know.
11) You can store notes about your campaign.
12) Dice roller. You will notice a little die image near everything that can be rolled with a die. (Abilities, Saves Cmb checks,etc modifiers are automatically calculated from the info you have inserted in your sheet. (Personally i don't use this feature :P as there is nothing better than rolling your dice:D.... but it works good, try it! ).
13) You can save an unlimited number of characters.
(I believe that this character sheet app is very easy to understand and use but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or e-mail me and i will update the FAQ for future reference.)
Note 1: This app does not contain any predefined feats, spells or special abilities, and probably it will never have any, as they are protected by copywrite rules and i don't have permission to use them.
So you have to add information about each item on your own from your books or other sources. Sorry for that.
Note 2: This app was originally made for me and my friends, so expect some minor bugs but i don't think you will find anything serious. Although, if you find any bugs , report them in your comments or send me an e-mail and i will try to fix them as soon as possible.
- Hp and non lethal dmg tracking (suggested by Benjamin) -> Done.
- Temp Modifiers for cmd cmb -> Done
- Add Date to notes -> Todo.
- Add Temp Ability Scores.
- Tracking of used spells.(suggested by Benjamin) -> Todo
- Show a list with the ranks you have spent to skills for easy access -> Done
- Familiar Sheet -> Todo but it will take some time. if someone could e-mail me a link with a character sheet for familiars or animal companions to take as an example, it would help pretty much. Thanks :)
Contact me via email@example.com
I hope you like my app.
Thanks for your comments.
The RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses D&D 4e monsters, traps and treasure to generate unique adventures for 1-8 characters from level 1 all the way up to level 30. The Random Dungeon Generator can be used to go through your own solo adventure or to guide a whole group of people through a random dungeon. All of the details you need are here including encounters that range from just a few goblins to a horde of demons, traps as basic as a pit trap or as daunting as a sphere of annihilation, and treasure ranging from expensive jewels to magical weapons and armor.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator is *NOT A GAME*. It provides the adventure for running your own game. It doesn't manage combat or keep up with characters. THE DICE ARE IN YOUR HANDS. Every roll is up to you.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses d20 4e monsters and treasure and traps from the 4e D&D manual. From the developer of DM Tools: Random Encounters, RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses the same monster tables at half the price.
- Dynamic dungeons
- Random monsters, traps and treasure
- Intelligent encounter design with leaders, front line, support and epic monsters
- Uses d20 4e monsters and treasure rules
- Supports characters from level 1 to 30
- Supports solo adventures and parties of up to 8 adventurers
This app follows the most basic rules for generating treasure as set in the Dungeon Master's Guide v3.5.
As always feedback in the comments helps us make this a better experience for everyone. Any bugs you find please leave an email at the address below with the subject "D&D 3.5 Loot Generator - Bug" to help squash them quicker.
The user sets Race,Class,Level,Stats and Items option.
The application saves computing time,
and becomes an invaluable tool for Npc creation.
25 class options!!
43 races included!!!
Choose Npc stats and items or set default values
for faster generation.
Calculation of all class and cross-class skills including
ability modifier,ranks,racial extras,class extras,synergies.
Items,default stats and feats have been set according to
the DMG 3.5 tables for NPC creation.
Items slots according to Magic Item Compendum.