Just look at the screen and see your location, if you want more information touch the widget to access to the full power of Google Maps.
Works like a GPS Widget in your phone desktop, if you want something more complex for the traffic try our Traffic Cams Widget.
Satellite and Road map.
Maps from Google, Yahoo (No satellite map) and Bing.
Car Mode, with blue arrow direction (eg: for carpc setting) or Google Man mode.
How to install:
Step 1: Go to the home screen(desktop phone).
Step 2: Go to the menu and tap “Add” option.
Step 3: Tap on the “Widgets” option.
Step 4: Select and Pick the Where I Am Widget.
Step 5: Wait few seconds to load the map and GPS.
Change Screen Orientation Supported.
Supporting Multiple Screens Resolutions.
All Android devices.
~ Calenta is the next layer for your android calendar - see your calendar events laid out beautifully on the map, automagically in a single tap! ~
* Smart location plotting - Calenta recognizes the locations fetched from your calendar events, whether full or partial street name and also most business names.^
* Seamless integration with your built-in calendar app - You can choose to fetch events from any (or all) calendars that are listed within your phone’s calendar app.
* Adjustable date range - Choose to show events over single or multiple days, your choice.
* Efficient - Calenta only searches for the location of each event once and intelligently stores them, so that you can access them faster next time even offline.
* Appealing visuals - Nicely designed interface, events from different days are individually colour-coded.
* Add new event - Insert a new calendar entry directly by long pressing anywhere on the map. Calenta will automatically populate the location field for you and save it in your calendar.
* Custom location names - Define custom names for your frequent locations and Calenta will match them in the future. (Eg: Office, Uni, Mart, etc)
* Tap n Share - Instantly share your calendar as a picture (via Facebook, Twitter, Email etc). Show off your interesting day in an interesting way!
^ To start, fill in the ‘location’ field for events in your calendar in any of the following formats: (eg: “Google” or “1600 Amphitheatre Parkway” or “1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043”). Our algorithm dynamically fits result based on your current location, and plots your calendar events together on a map.
Questions/suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact us via our website (www.tapphub.appspot.com/calenta)
KW: calendar map, calendar location, free, share calendar, calendar sync