Santa Clara, California
Located in the center of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara is less than an hour from San Francisco International Airport and minutes from Mineta San Jose International Airport. The city is directly off Interstates 101, 280, and 880.
· 68,500 seat Santa Clara Stadium Opens in 2014! – 49ers, soccer, concerts, & more.
· California’s Great America – Northern California’s premier theme park
· Santa Clara Convention Center – 302,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space
· Santa Clara University – West Coast Conference (WCC)
· Intel Museum – FREE high-tech museum
· Mission Santa Clara de Asis - 8th of 21 California Missions
Over 3,800 Hotel Rooms
· Avatar Hotel, Biltmore Hotel & Suites, Embassy Suites Santa Clara, Hilton Santa Clara, Hyatt house, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, Marriott Santa Clara, The Plaza Suites, and more.
· Best deals can be found on weekends (Friday – Sunday).
· Theme park and hotel packages include one night’s stay and two Park admission tickets. www.santaclara.org/HotelPackages
· Westfield Valley Fair – Northern California’s largest enclosed shopping mall
· Rivermark Plaza – Shops & restaurants
· Great Mall - Outlets
· Santana Row – Upscale shops & restaurants
· Santa Clara Stadium – NEW home to the San Francisco 49ers
· Santa Clara University (SCU) Athletics
· Major League Soccer (MLS) San Jose Earthquakes home games at Buck Shaw Stadium at SCU
· George F. Haines International Swim Center – Annual U.S. Grand Prix Swim Meet
· Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show – January
· Stitches West - February
· Santa Clara International Swim Meet - June
· Santa Clara Art & Wine Festival – September
· Pacific International Quilt Festival – October
· Halloween Haunt – October
· Global Winter Wonderland - December
Santa Clara Convention Center
· 302,000 sq. ft. total
· 100,000 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall
· 22,400 sq. ft. Mission City Ballroom
· 607-seat theatre
· 31 breakout rooms
· Exceptional in-house services
More from developer
~ Calenta is the next layer for your android calendar - see your calendar events laid out beautifully on the map, automagically in a single tap! ~
* Smart location plotting - Calenta recognizes the locations fetched from your calendar events, whether full or partial street name and also most business names.^
* Seamless integration with your built-in calendar app - You can choose to fetch events from any (or all) calendars that are listed within your phone’s calendar app.
* Adjustable date range - Choose to show events over single or multiple days, your choice.
* Efficient - Calenta only searches for the location of each event once and intelligently stores them, so that you can access them faster next time even offline.
* Appealing visuals - Nicely designed interface, events from different days are individually colour-coded.
* Add new event - Insert a new calendar entry directly by long pressing anywhere on the map. Calenta will automatically populate the location field for you and save it in your calendar.
* Custom location names - Define custom names for your frequent locations and Calenta will match them in the future. (Eg: Office, Uni, Mart, etc)
* Tap n Share - Instantly share your calendar as a picture (via Facebook, Twitter, Email etc). Show off your interesting day in an interesting way!
^ To start, fill in the ‘location’ field for events in your calendar in any of the following formats: (eg: “Google” or “1600 Amphitheatre Parkway” or “1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043”). Our algorithm dynamically fits result based on your current location, and plots your calendar events together on a map.
Questions/suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact us via our website (www.tapphub.appspot.com/calenta)
KW: calendar map, calendar location, free, share calendar, calendar sync