It also provides a Cheat Sheet to look up more complicated regex rules.
Please email me with any suggestion or features you'd like to see. Thanks!
Featured in TechCrunch, PandoDaily, TheNextWeb.
(Please note that this app requires the user to login to be able to synchronize your settings across all platforms.)
Codeanywhere is a text, code and markup editor, that has been redesigned and reengineered to be light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Connect to your FTP, SFTP Servers, Dropbox or Github account and easily manipulate your resources, folders or files just with the swipe of your finger.
Share and collaborate on projects or just a single file - from wherever you are, and of course quickly edit code with our keyboard that has been customised for developers on the go.
Codeanywhere makes developers forget what device they are working on and let them concentrate on getting work done - be it from the iPad, iPhone, or the desktop.
Codeanywhere, it lets you do just that.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 75 languages
• FTP and SFTP Client
• Dropbox Client
• GitHub Client
• Codeanywhere Sandbox Client
• Copy or Move files between FTP, SFTP or Dropbox
• Share ( Servers, folders or files with others )
• Keyboard has been customised for developers
• Cursor navigation for easy text selection
• Supports most encodings types
• Customizable font sizes
• Undo & Redo
• Advaced Search ( includes Find , Replace, RegEx and MachCase )
• Code folding and Word wrap
Codeanywhere also works on the desktop (Mac and PC). Access from anywhere at https://codeanywhere.net
- Select the folder you want to search
- Select the file extensions you want to search
- Search using regular expressions or plain text
- Open the search results in your editor of choice
- Last search is saved between sessions
Use the select/copy function in your email, text message etc, by long pressing on the original text.
Either Select All, or drag the pins to the beginning/end of the text you want to copy then copy.
Open the Find Replace App and long press to Paste into the text column.
Enter the word or phrase you want to find, and the word or phrase you want to replace it with.
Click the Replace button.
You will see the new text in the result box and it is already selected and copied to the clipboard for you.
Return to the place you would like to paste, then press and hold to paste.
Especially useful for long emails that you don't want to search and manually update all the places that need the changes.
Find Replace App works with the Android's Select/Copy/Paste function for easy manipulation of text.
Find and Replace in six easy steps.
• Maintain professionalism and save embarrassment > easily correct those wrong predictive texts put in by the auto correct features.
• Saves time > the app works for you by finding and replacing.
• Prevents Errors > all locations are corrected
• Convenience > of using mobile devices instead of booting laptop
• Language independent > works for any language
Either way, now it's possible to toy with them on the go in real time with RegexDroid!
Enter any regex into a text box, and match it against a sample editable data, and see the results as you are typing.
More from developer
Handy app to generate secure random passwords for use in website registrations etc.
* Generates either a pronounceable password or a random sequence of characters.
* Uses a cryptographically strong random number generator.
* Hexadecimal option.
* Long press on a password to copy to clipboard or email.