The world’s largest construction equipment resource since 1950, Rock & Dirt is a one-stop shop for buyers and sellers with its new Android app.
Rock & Dirt has thousands of listings that feature construction equipment, including bulldozers, excavators, wheel loaders and backhoes. The listings are from local and international dealers, private sellers and auctioneers. You’ll find all the major brands such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Volvo and Case.
You’ll get up-to-date auction information, including past auction results, so you can find what is for sale and at what price—vital information for tracking industry price trends.
With advanced search functionality, the Rock & Dirt app lets you search as broadly or narrowly as you wish, then sort the results using various criteria. You’ll get complete listings with all of the information seen on our website, including photos and full descriptions, as well as a variety of seller contact options.
Rock & Dirt app features:
◦ Search and sort listings for construction equipment, trucks, trailers, attachments, services and companies.
◦ Search by specific criteria such as category, sub-category, make, model, price, auction item, etc.
◦ Easily contact the seller via the app by phone or email, get directions to the listing or view the seller’s website in your preferred browser. You can also view the listing on our website at www.RockAndDirt.com.
◦ View upcoming industry auctions and events and add them to your personal calendar through our Events Calendar.
◦ Get quick access to the Rock & Dirt contact information.
Permissions: android.permission.CALL_PHONE -- necessary for contacting the seller via a phone call android.permission.INTERNET -- necessary for obtaining information to display in the app android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR -- needed to store requested event or auction information into your calendar
Owner Works great
Cat Run(samsung galaxy S5) Super easy! Even for a girl!
Very good app
Easy to use
A Google User
Great App - Easy to Use Fast, Simple, Keeps me digging.