The PowerAssist™ application provides serial specific information for your John Deere diesel engine. Simply use the app to enter your engine or vehicle serial number to view the following:
• John Deere engine and aftertreatment information
• Date of manufacture, option codes, model, material
• Current/available software and remote certified software
• Emissions certificates
• Manuals and catalogs
• Link to Dealer Locator
What is new in version 2.1?
This version adds the material field to products tab, improvements and location of the option codes tab, and scanning improvements.
The John Deere App Center easily provides users the ability to:
- Find and learn about all the John Deere Apps that help you work in a single place
- Sort for Mobile Apps most useful to you
- Provide Feedback to John Deere on any app in the John Deere App Center
- Share John Deere Apps via Social Media
!!Requires a Deere dealer account to use!!
What's in this version: V2.0.11
Added new regions
Fixed crash for non-english devices
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
- Have questions about how to set up the display the way you want it for planting?
- Tired of searching through the manuals for the answers?
The GoPlant application gives operators the ability to optimize their machine as they enter the Planting season. GoPlant suggests initial settings for both the machine and the display, which is for ExactEmerge 1775NT, and 1795 Series Planters. GoPlant also features a notes section and photo functionality to give operators a premium experience when setting their machine. GoPlant is a great guide to use in the field for planter optimization and to document changes made to settings during planting.
Keywords: GoPlant, Go Plant, Planting, Plant, Seeding, ExactEmerge, John Deere, Deere, Farming, Farm
Keywords: GoSpray, Go Spray, Sprayer, Applicator, John Deere, Deere, Farming, Farm
Features of the app are:
- A walk-around checklist for daily service items
- A guide to better understanding unique crawler features
- Tips to customize your crawler operating experience to maximize productivity during regular operations or extreme conditions
- Icon Glossary that allows you to easily and conveniently familiarize yourself with the instrument panel
What’s included with the app?
• Virtually all of the detailed and current weather images – over 10,000 products – that are available on weatherTAP.com
• Thousands of national, regional, state and local radar images and animations
• Current local forecast, hourly forecast and local radar geo-located to your location
• Special “Zoom Weather” feature integrated with weatherTAP radar, storm tracking, and other data with a Google maps display
• RadarLab™ HD+—build your own interactive weather maps, with custom location, storm tracks and storm tables!
• Hundreds of GOES satellite images and animations
• Vast array of model products, great for visualizing forecasts
• Lightning strike plots
• A complete aviation weather package
• Severe weather warnings, watches, and advisories
• Plus much, much more
Sounds great! How do I try it?
If you are a current weatherTAP subscriber, simply download the app and sign in with your weatherTAP.com account. If you are not a weatherTAP subscriber, subscribe right now at https://www.weathertap.com/subscribe or get a FREE, no-obligation, two-week trial today https://www.weathertap.com/freetrial
~Search by Listing #--Available from the Search tab, you can know quickly locate a listing based on its listing #
~Favorite Listings--You can now bookmark listings by marking them as a Favorite. These Favorites can be stored solely on your phone or synced with your Trade-A-Plane account
~Save Searches--Search criteria can now be saved on the app to allow for quick and easy access. Simply fill out the search form once, save the search and have quick access to it later.
~View all saved searches and favorite listings from the new Saved tab.
The world’s largest aviation resource since 1937, Trade-A-Plane gives you access to everything that keeps you flying with its new Android app.
Every issue of Trade-A-Plane has thousands of ads that feature aircraft for sale, including jets and helicopters, as well as aviation products and services. You’ll find airplanes like Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Mooney and Piper.
Products and services include avionics, engines, headsets, flight training, hangars and much more. It’s all here: Garmin GPS and updates; Bose and David Clark headsets; Continental, Lycoming and Rotax engines; as well as McCauley and Hartzell propellers. Real estate too, including foreclosed homes for sale. All of this can now be easily accessed with the Trade-A-Plane app!
With the detailed search functionality available on our website, the Trade-A-Plane app allows you to find listings for Aircraft, Engines, Parts/Products, Real Estate, Services and Companies—and sort the results using various criteria. You’ll get complete listings with all of the information seen on our site, including photos, videos and documents, as well as a variety of contact options for the seller.
Trade-A-Plane app features:
◦ Search listings for Aircraft, Engines, Parts/Products, Real Estate, Services and Companies.
◦ Select specific search criteria (i.e., Category, Sub-Category, Make, Model, Price, Last Updated, etc.).
◦ Sort the results by various criteria and view detailed listing information provided by the seller, including photos, videos and documents.
◦ Easily contact the seller via the app by calling or emailing, visiting the seller’s Facebook or Twitter profile, getting directions to the listing, or by viewing the seller’s website in your preferred browser app. You can also view the listing live in Browser on our website, www.trade-a-plane.com.
◦ Email a Friend any listing detail page -- The email includes a link to the listing on our website and on our mobile site so you can easily view the information from any desktop or mobile device.
◦ Watch full episodes of TAPtv, a new service from Trade-A-Plane that features interesting aviation stories and recent news.
◦ View upcoming aviation events and add them to your personal calendar through our Events Calendar.
◦ Get quick access to the Trade-A-Plane contact information.
android.permission.CALL_PHONE -- necessary for contacting the seller via a phone call
android.permission.INTERNET -- necessary for obtaining information to display in the app
android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR -- needed to store requested event information into your calendar