New spin on an old favorite. I had to take a star away because I keep getting a message "Unfortunately, Boulder Dash stopped working" when I'm using other apps. Fix please. Other than that, I like the game. Levels are challenging. I love it that they kept original music. Keep up good work.
Love this game... BUT.... after I paid for all the upgrade levels, the game has gone very dark and only lights up the character, but no more of the screen! I emailed the developer and got no response, it's hardly playable and I loved this game!!
Keeps crashing in the background I keep getting messages that it has stopped working and i'm not even running it, and it sometimes crashes in game, htc one m8 phone
BRILLIANT ******** this is sooo awesome. i want to buy the full version but sadly a bit expensive. keep getting error message 'stopped working' and i'm not playin the game. please help
OK, graphics are passable! Passable graphics plus plenty of modes and unlockables but feels a little sluggish on the touch response.
My First Favorite Game... ...From 1984! We used to stay up till the wee hours of the morning playing this game on an Atari 800XL, just wanted to get one more level! So much fun :D
New in 2.0.109
• Bug fixes
NEW in v2.0.0
• Tactile Effects
• Compete with Facebook® friends to set high scores!
• Limited time special events with special prizes!
• Premium world by game legend Peter Liepa
• No Banner Ads!
• Controller support added!
• “Tweet” screen shots & high scores!
• 100+ updated levels!
• Improved graphics and effects!
• Free Spins for prizes!
• Unlock Worlds and Characters early!
• Bug fixes & better performance!
• Russian and Polish supported!