Try to tap all the numbers from 1 to 25 as fast as you can! Compare your score with others from around the world and compete for the top spot, with Scoreloop.
Memory Mode - tiles are hidden, and revealed for a moment when tapped. Remember the position of each number to get a high score!
* Fast - no animations to cause delays
* Tactile feedback - phone vibrates when you tap a number (can be turned off)
* Randomizer - no game layout is the same
* Game timer - see how fast you can get
* Personal stats - track your progress and best times
* Scoreloop High Scores - compete with others around the world
* Progress hint - reminder of the next number to press
* Normal mode - tap the numbers 1 to 25
* Memory mode - tap the numbers 1 to 16 (hidden!)
* New difficulty levels
* For any feedback or feature requests, use the "Feedback" button in the app or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app collects anonymous usage information for the purpose of improving the software. No personally identifiable information is collected. If you have any questions please contact me via the developer email listed.
Keywords: touch number, 1 to 50, 1 to 25, tap, press, click, haptic feedback, tiles
Near Field Ninja is a simple turn-based game that leverages Near Field Communication (NFC).
Here's how to get started:
1) Grab a friend (or foe)
2) Install Near Field Ninja on both of your NFC enabled Android devices
3) Turn on NFC and Android Beam
4) Start up the game (only one player needs to do this)
5) One player chooses an opening manoeuvre
6) Touch devices back to back and follow the "touch to beam" prompt
If you get lost in the fray, the help button (question mark in the bottom right of screen) is your friend.
Remember, pointing and laughing at your opponent is encouraged as you outsmart and outmanoeuvre them, but don't let them get a read on you because any attack you make can be reversed.
Bug reports, suggestions and screenshots of any display issues are more than welcome as I only have a couple of test devices. Please send them to email@example.com.
Now get out there and destroy!
Let's try for No.1 NFC HUNTER around the world !!
< How to play ? >
1. Touch any NFC tag.
2. Monster will appear on your phone and start to attack you.
3. Beat the monster before you die.
< How to beat monster ? >
1. Tap the monster repeatedly. -> Low damage
2. Shake your phone like a sword. -> High damage
< Feature >
1. Beating monster will increase your game score.
2. Greater score, greater your power.
3. Your score is submitted to the game server via internet connection, and ranking data will be updated automatically.
< Attention >
1. To enjoy this game, internet connection is required.
2. You can't fight the tag which was beaten already.
3. You can't fight the tag which was beaten by other player.
4. This game doesn't write any data into the NFC tag. (only read unique id)
5. Beating monster doesn't kill any function of your NFC tag.
In order to play, both players may choose an option in the main screen by swiping the screen. Once chosen, make your phones touch each other by the back side until the Android Beam screen ("Touch to beam") appears. Then tap the screen simultaneously.
Other way to play is writing each option into tags, so that anyone with them could play against another one with a device. Just try it out!