It’s a popular item! It’s the exclusive App for the selfie taking machine TOLme.
Use the TOLme remote controller when you want to take photos from a distance.
By using this App you will not only be able to take photos with the remote controller, but you can also zoom your camera in and out from a far.
Blurry photos from shaky hands.
Having a hard time with the timer.
Missing out on photo opportunities by having to retry over and over again.
Say goodbye to all those failures!
With TOLme, there’s no need to adjust your smartphone multiple times. You can take selfie’s with the best angles and timing.
The photos taken will automatically be saved in your smartphone photo album.
(The TOLme app is not available for SONY smartphones)
PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry in your pocket. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
- Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
- Over 500 total built-in tips
- Suggested camera settings
- Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users around the world
- Ability to share your own tips
- Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
- Custom categories
- Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Photography Trainer(TM) guides you step-by-step how to set your D-SLR to take the perfect shot. Top-rated app with over 50,000 downloads across multiple countries and devices. Capture amazing photos by truly understanding shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Created by professional travel and advertising photographer Paul Timpa, this interactive app walks you through the steps to capture incredible photos, lets you view dozens of sample photos with camera settings, and provides a wide variety of photography tips and tutorials for both beginners and advanced photographers. Night photography, sports, landscapes, portraits, architecture, HDR & more. Best of all, the app doesn't require an internet connection, so it’s perfect for vacations and holidays too – learn photography no matter where you are in the world. You'll always have an expert with you in your pocket, there to help you take spectacular photos.
This is the original photography training app designed to improve your skills as a photographer. Not just an app to provide camera settings, the purpose of this app is to teach you the methods professional photographers use to take incredible photos.
NOTE: If you have any questions or need any support, for example if the app is purchased but does not immediately download, please e-mail me directly at PhotographyTrainer@yahoo.com and I will personally assist. Also free free to use that email for any suggestions for the app, as I always strive to make it even better on every update. Thank you and enjoy!
Now available in 14 languages.
NOTE: APP IS NATIVELY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. ALL TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE - PLS DON'T EXPECT HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.
EoP includes chapters, tools, quiz and tips – designed in a way to help amateur and budding photographers understand the elements of photography and not let the camera become a technological barrier between the cameraman and the subject. The tools and tips are always close at hand for reference. The quiz section is included to check your understanding of the photography concepts. Chapters are organized with a smooth inclination making it easy for the absolute beginner to understand the basics of photography. Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your fingertip.
Designed using special dynamic content scaling technology – it seamlessly works on different screen resolution and sizes. From phones to tablets: you will get a uniform user experience.
Stunning HD graphics on supporting devices.
Chapters-> Basics 1 is available in base version. Rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
• Basics 1
o DSLRs vs Others
o Focal Length
o Shutter Speed
• Basics 2
o Depth of Field
o Raw vs Jpg
• Exposure Triangle
• Camera Modes
o Shutter Priority
o Aperture Priority
o Program mode
o Full Manual
o Other modes
• Flash Photography
• EV Chart/Table
• Depth of Field and Hyperfocal distance calculator (supports custom circle of confusion)
• EV Table and Chart
• Basic interactions between light and camera parameters
Quiz (56 targeted questions in all)
• Basics 1
• Basics 2
• Advance Questions
Tips (over 30 sub-sections)
• General Tips
o When to use manual
o Low light photography
o Exposure compensation
o When to use flash
o Aerial Shots
o Culture and Traditions
• People and Portraits
o Wedding Shots
o Group Shots
o Self Portraits
o Stadium/Team sports
o Racing/Motor sports
o Extreme sports
o Indoor sports
o Forced perspective
o Star trail
o Light Art
o Zoom blur
o Miniature faking
A perfect companion to start your photography journey. Happy clicking…
Send in your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to rate the app.
Learning photography is unique. Often the moment you need to ask a question is the moment you are furthest from home. Now at home or on the go you can get the photography advice and tips you need no matter where you are with the PicturePerfect app. PicturePerfect makes learning photography and improving your skills easier than ever by giving you instant access to the Discovery Center’s comprehensive collection of tutorials. These quick and easy-to-follow lessons cover everything you need to know to master your camera. Learn the basics, including setting up your camera, to more advanced elements, such as achieving proper lighting and exposure. Tutorials are carefully categorized and organized according to skill-level, allowing you to find exactly what you’re looking for in just a few easy taps. PicturePerfect is optimized for devices with larger screens such as tablets but will also work on a wide variety of smaller devices.
Make PicturePerfect your personal teacher and take your photos further!
• Find inspiration with a gallery of stunning photos from around the world
• Learn photography by watching easy-to-follow tutorials in a structured course format
• Get written tutorials and sample content to continue your learning offline
• Get access to exclusive one-on-one personalized training with a pro
Discover even more ways to love learning photography.
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (email@example.com)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
1.Photography Basics - It includes various exposure lessons.
2.Photography Basics - It includes various exposure lessons.
3.Tips and Tricks - Landscape, Black and White, Portrait, Macro, Flora, Sport, Night, Astro, Panorama, Wedding Photography Tips
4.Sample Photos with Exposure Settings - 21 Photographs with their Exposure settings which will tell you about the settings used in trick photography.
Step by Step tutorial for trick photography.
For In-App Purchases, if you don't receive the features mentioned, then try restarting the app after 1 minutes of making the payment.
Improve your photography skills. Make the most use of your digital camera.
2000+ photography tutorials categorized into various topics for easy access.
There is something for everyone regardless of whether you are a photography beginner, photography enthusiast or an expert.
These photography lessons will cover the main principles of photography and give you photography tips and techniques that will help you master your camera.
The course includes carefully selected videos followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while learning from experienced and fun photography masters throughout the world.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, learning is FREE and guaranteed.
This course will be useful for you whether you want to further your career, pick up a new skill or simply take better photos.
-Select picture from camera or gallery
-Flip horizontal (left/right) or vertical (up/down)
-Save a copy back to your gallery
-Send directly from the application
-flip the pictures you took of yourself in the mirror with your new t-shirt so the words look right
-try to draw something backwards and see if you have backwards writing skills
-reverse backwards letters on those pesky ambulances
-draw a flip-capable ambigram and test it out
• Completely free
• Updated daily
• Includes syndicated stories, images and video clips from dozens of publishers and content providers
• Browse all stories across weeks from an index page
• Thumb through stories one-by-one
• Share your favourite stories with friends and colleagues with the click of a button, via email, text message or social media
ABOUT PRO PHOTOGRAPHER
PRO Photographer is a bi-monthly magazine for imaging professionals published out of New Zealand but catering to an international audience.
In this Digital Photography Guide you’ll learn about:
How to Get the Most Out of Your Digital Camera Purchase
Why Having a DSLR is Like Having a Second Camera
What You Should Look for in a Digital Camera
The Benefits of Purchasing a DSLR Camera
Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Digital Camera?
Learning to Use Your Flash Properly on Your Digital Camera
Learn to Use Your Presets on Your Digital Camera
What Brand of Digital Camera is Best?
Understanding Shooting Speed on Your DSLR
Become a Good Photographer Before Buying Expensive Equipment
8 Digital Camera Brands You Should Know About
Do You Know the Best Digital Cameras to Buy?
Digital Camera and the Role of ISO
Digital Cameras Have Revolutionized Photography
Low Light Photography Tips
5 Rules to Buying a Point and Shoot Camera
4 Digital Camera Features You Should Understand
Nikon D5200 or Sony Alpha NEX-6 – Which is the Best Buy?
3 Basics to Consider When Buying a Digital Camera
Photoxor C1 provides a rich photography toolset for photographers at all levels. Beginners may use this tool to better understand how exposure, aperture, exposure time and film sensitivity (ISO) depend on each other. The advanced photographer may calculate camera settings for "black glass" filters, plan a photo shoot considering Golden or Blue Hour, sun and moon directions.
Photoxor C1 is a universal toolbox for a wide range of photography calculations, GPS location tracking, sun and moon calculations, and even lightmeter, compass, long exposure timer, torch function, and also a Widget for quick access to some key functions.
Please also visit the Photoxor Blog http://photoxor.blogspot.com.au/.
The key features are:
- Exposure calculations and Exposure Value (EV).
- Neutral Density (ND) filter calculations (how are exposure settings affected?).
- Lightmeter, 2 modes, camera based and light sensor.
- Long exposure timer.
- Flash calculations (guide number).
- The Depth of Field calculation shows the near and far limits of sharpness, hyperfocal distance, and additionally provides a graphical visualization of the level of sharpness and diffraction. The Circle of Confusion (CoC) is automatically calculated from the camera sensor size, but may be overridden with a custom value.
- Depth of Field reverse calculation, where camera settings are determined based on required near and far sharpness limits.
- A special Circle of Confusion calculation screen allows the selection of camera and print specification to determine the required sensor CoC and print resolution (DPI) depending on the anticipated minimum viewing distance.
- Field of View calculations, dimensional and angular; also dimensional reverse calculation.
- Location tracking (GPS or cell based); save logged path as GPX or KML file. You can also record audio notes to quickly store information on your way. For reference you may even take geotagged photographs with your device camera.
- Import placemark information (KML files), show distance from current location.
- Map to present track logs, placemarks, sun and moon directions.
- Sun and Moon calculations with rise and set times, rise, set and current directions, civil, nautical and astronomical twilight, Golden and Blue Hours, moon phase.
- Sun and Moon day graph.
- Location search and automatic detection of timezone.
- Application widget.
Extensive configuration is provided including:
- Define own cameras and custom Circle of Confusion (CoC).
- Define own filter characteristics (light reduction).
- Define own flash guide number characteristics.
- Define own photo print sizes for advanced CoC calculation.
- Define own locations.
- Set your stop system (full, ½, 1/3, ¼ stops).
- Customize light wavelength for diffraction calculation (Airy Disk).
- Configure tracking frequency.
- Configure screen background.
- Configure exposure timer notification.
A number of in-app purchases are now available to further extend capabilities:
- Advertisement free: Get more screen space by removing the advertisement banner.
- High Precision: An essential feature for serious photographers! Get your calculation outputs (depth of field, field of view) in high precision - configure between 2 and 8 significant digits results.
- Filter Pro: Define multiple stacked (neutral density) filters and calculate the resulting effect.
- Tracking Pro: Get unlimited tracking capability. The time limit for audio recordings is removed, and there is also no limit to the duration of a logging session.
- Flash Pro: Configure complex guide profile for zoom flash units, or when using light modifiers (such as diffusion dome).
Christmas Bash is a fun game for kids with excellent graphics, with six levels, which increase in difficulty over the game play. This is a sure-shot guarantee at hours of fun!
• Excellent graphics
• Engaging game play
• Robust Application
• Good story line
#android the best christmas game ever
#christmas game for android
★The official application by Softwarelint will offer you convenience with a simple click.★
Softwarelint has been established to the single goal which is to provide the latest news and quality information to users across the world. We take pride in providing the latest technology reviews and news about computers, smart phones and software.
Features of the Softwarelint Application:
● Latest information and news on computers, smart phones and software.
● Official news on applications for iPhone and android.
● Free comparison chart provided for latest gadgets.
● Get access to latest reviews on IOS applications and android applications.
● Get access to the latest android HD wallpapers.
● Also avail Twitter and Facebook feeds with the application.
● Get access to all the review videos on our official website.
● Share the reviews on Twitter and Facebook and other social networking websites.
● Notifications provided in notifications about with every new post.
● Socialize with fans on our website.
● Use the default search engine for any such requirement.
● Easy navigation provided within separate categories.
You can use the official app of Softwarelint to read the latest bus news and articles in the technology industry and stay updated on every piece of news in the industry. With the Softwarelint app you can stay connected on the go. Ensure that you are not the last one to get it!