-Mifflin St. Joer
-Ireton Jones 1992
-Modified PSU 2010
The app will automatically select the appropriate formula and calculate RMR based on your patient's scenario! It will then recommend appropriate enteral feed types to use, based on the clinical scenario as well! The compare function makes it easy to see what the makes each feeding type different. You are free to select any feeding type in the database, if desired, just by selecting it! Utilizing your selected enteral feed and the using the database, the following will be displayed on the final "Rx" page:
-Rate of feed selected to meet previously calculated caloric goal
-Total protein supplied
-Total carbohydratess supplied
-Total lipids supplied
-Protein deficit, if present
-Color pie graph of distribution of fats, carbohydrates and lipids
-All electrolytes and micronutrients supplied by selected enteral feed
Also calculated are:
-Ideal body weight
-Adjusted body weight
-Body surface area
Fluids section is optional for analysis, but includes:
-Total 24hr maintenance fluids
-Rate to meet that 24hr goal
-Total body water
-Free water deficit based on desired decrease in sodium
-Total water in enteral feeding
-Total water given in 24hrs
App contains a complete database of all of the enteral feed's components, electrolytes, micronutrients, etc for easy reference!
This is an all in one app for getting a patient started on enteral nutrition! Just enter their demographics and clinical scenario and get started with confidence and accuracy with evidence based recommendations!
-Share function with easy to read print outs or PDFs for placement into charts for medical documentation
-Extend this app to include TPN
-Listen to any recommendations and update accordingly!
If you are resident or a tourist visiting Rio de Janeiro, you can't drop the most convenient and faster way to locate taxi stands, calculate taxi fares, call taxi from cooperatives and check the one that will take you to the requested destination.
Taxi4Rio allows you:
- See the taxi spots from neighbourhood and those closest to you (internet required to show on map, but not to know the distance to them);
- Add taxi companies in your favourite list, to access them quickly when needed;
- Confirm the brand and model of the taxi by its license plate;
- Estimate fare calculations and the time spent to/from sightseeings or from two places you may set (origin and destination). The math is done within the rules for calculating the fares set out by Government;
- Refer to the fixed rates set by the City Hall, leaving from Tom Jobim International Airport (Galeão), Santos Dumont Airport, Novo Rio Bus Station, Praça Mauá Pier and Hotels from South and West zones.
All information presented in the app are controlled and freely available by the City Hall of Rio de Janeiro.
The time and fares calculations are approximated, they may vary depending on traffic, route chosen, among other conditions beyond our control.
We are not sponsored or affiliated with any external entity, nor the City Hall.
Remember for your own safety, if you drink don't drive... run Taxi4Rio!
For comments and opinions, contact us at http://taranis-solutions.blogspot.com/Taxi4Rio, thanks for choosing us.
tags: taxi, cab, Rio de Janeiro, sightseeings, license plate, taximeter