AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Mobile Tutoring for any math question
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
¿Necesitas recordar como se aplicaba el método por partes? No esperes a preguntar a tu profesor o al empollón de clase. Desde tu móvil lo tendrás siempre a mano con esta aplicación.
Los temas vienen explicados a través de vídeos donde se van viendo los distintos métodos de integración y las distintas técnicas que se suelen usar para resolver la mayoría de las integrales usadas en Bachillerato y primeros cursos de universidad.
Las explicaciones no usan un lenguaje técnico, pero si riguroso, para que el alumno las pueda seguir sin problemas. Dando recomendaciones para que puedan identificar los métodos a usar en cada integral.
Además, cada método va acompañado de ejercicios resueltos donde el alumno puede practicar las integrales.
Todas las explicaciones han sido realizadas por: Miguel Gonzalez Molina, Licenciado en Matemáticas por la universidad de Granada y profesor de Centro de Formacion Gauss.
Se explican los siguientes métodos:
-Método por partes
-Método de sustitucion o cambio de variable
Area Formulas of Circle, Ellipse, Parallelogram, Rectangle, Sector, Trapezoid, Square and Triangle.
Volume Formulas of Cone, Cube, Cuboid, Cylinder, Hemisphere, Sphere, Pyramid and Prism.
Best geometrical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn math!
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Then this is the app for you, providing a quick reference to basic derivatives and integration formulas right on your smartphone.
Contents include Derivatives and Integrals of:
-Inverse Trigonometric Functions
-Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
[✔] A indefinite integral
[✔] A definite integral
[✔] A improper integral
The calculator support russian and english versions. Please, choose your language after loading application.
Calculator support one-sign-symbols and some math functions: exp, sin, cos, tan and other.
Shows the most recent videos. Expect at least 1 new video every week.
Choose among any of the subjects to start reviewing or studying. Some of the subjects are: Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Differential Calculus and others.
This section was created to allow each student to organize the videos according to his/her needs. You can create a folder for your favorite videos and another one for a specific class.
Initially the videos and exercises were created for the website www.asesoriasdematematicas.com (03/2009 - 01/2011) and were recently moved to www.math2me.com (01/2011-present) to present a general concept by José Andalón who has created more than 960 videos between 04/2009 and 04/2011.
Some of the themes included in the app are:
- Simple and easy to understand language
- Clear step by step explanations.
- High quality video and audio.
- Simple and intuitive navigation to easily find videos.
We hope this app is really useful and please recommend us to your friends.
The Differential Calculus Master app has been designed to help Math students master the subject of Differential Calculus concept-by-concept. Some prominent features of this app are listed out below:
1. Detailed and interactive notes for every concept!
2. Concept-by-concept assessment. Focus on one concept at a time and master it.
3. 25+ Concepts. 1200+ Questions with detailed, step-by-step solutions.
4. All topics covered. Functions, Graphs, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Tangents and Normals, Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima, Mean Value Theorems, and more.
5. Questions from easy to very hard. Master the subject starting from scratch!
6. Content prepared by top Math teachers with decades of combined teaching experience!
Wondering whether Calculus Master is relevant for you? If you fall in any of the following categories, Calculus Master will prove to be an invaluable resource for you!
1. Undergrad students in US/UK/Europe/Australia and other countries taking a Calculus course in any semester.
2. High school students across the world studying Calculus for the first time.
3. Students preparing for particular competitive exams, like the IITJEE Math paper and other Math competitions
How it Works
1. The subject of Differential Calculus is divided into 3 units: (a) Functions and Graphs (b) Limits, Continuity and Differentiation (c) Applications of Derivatives.
2. Each unit is divided into a number of concepts. For example, the unit on Limits, Continuity and Differentiation has concepts like Basic Limits, Exponential and Logarithmic Limits, Trigonometric Limits and so on.
3. You can practice and assess yourself on each concept separately. For example, suppose that you select the concept Basic Limits.
4. When you generate a new session on this concept, the app will select about 10 questions from the available pool of questions and present them to you.
5. As you answer each question, you will be given instant feedback on your response, as well as the detailed solution for that question.
6. Once you complete the session, your cumulative score on that concept will be calculated. This takes into account your scores of past sessions on that concept as well.
7. For questions which you have attempted incorrectly, the app will give you a chance to answer them again in subsequent sessions.
8. When (almost) all questions for a concept have been answered correctly, you can still run that concept in practice mode, in which the app won’t keep track of your scores.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
A Rapid and Detail solution of the derivative of function.
Support any one sign symbols and some functions: exp, sin, cos, tg, tan, ctan and other math functions.
(x + a)^n/5^x
Math Solver is a full featured scientific calculator and graphing calculator with widest range of functions available.
Solves problems in Basic Math, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Integral and Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Matrix and vector Algebra
Solve equations and system of equations
Find derivatives, definite and indefinite integral
Support for trigonometric inverse-trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
No network access required! Works offline
It has a offline Catalog with details of each function with example.
Note: Free version contains ads! In-app upgrade to PRO version to make it ad-free.
* Enter multiple comma separated functions to plot them.
* Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard
* Press on any example in Catalog to copy it to Solver tab
* Trigonometric functions default input is in radian i.e to calculate Sin(90Degree) to calculate Sine of 90 degree.
Note- 1:- It doesn't solve word problems.
Note- 2:- It doesn't show steps to solve a problem. It solve shows final answer.
It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com