Glink VT is used to access applications running on UNIX, Linux and DEC host systems. Glink VT emulates DEC VT100/220/320/340/420 terminals and uses the Telnet protocol for communication with the host systems.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator on your Android Tablet and Smartphone devices.
- DEC VT420, VT320/340, VT220 and VT102 terminal emulation, all screen sizes
- Telnet communication to host
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- SSH for direct communication with the SSH Daemon
- SSH tunneling for Telnet protocol
- Username/password or private key for SSH authentication
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboards
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Camera supported as barcode scanner
Here we are replicating the same game but you don't win or loose any real money here just some fun and try your luck.
If you are a company who would like to use an app similar to this for your marketing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CiviSync Mobile is an App for CiviCRM. CiviCRM is a web-based, open source, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software geared toward meeting the needs of associations, clubs and other membership based organizations.
CiviSync Mobile allows users to access CiviCRM data from their Android based mobile devices.