The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all you daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
Timesheet PunchIn is the premium timesheet keeping app on the Android Market. It allows you to save the amount of time you spend on each task using the simple 'punch in, punch out' system.
Timesheet PunchIn was built by contractors, for contractors! It was built in order to allow contractors or employees to focus on their work, ensuring that the amount of time and effort spent on individual tasks during business hours are easily stored and reported on.
With Timesheet PunchIn, you have the ability to add an overtime rate (for example, time and a half or double time), an hourly rate and a mileage rate on a per client basis to be calculated in your billing reports. All this and much more is waiting for you when you purchase Timesheet PunchIn!
So don't waste time or money, try the free version of PunchIn first, look at what is on offer in the full version, buy it and get back to work!
- Punch in/Punch out
- Task Management
- Client Management
- Add milage and costing expenses to your tasks
- Hourly rates, overtime rates and milage rates on a per-client basis
- Timesheet, Task List, Client List and Income reports
- Ring or email your clients directly from PunchIn
- PunchIn Widget
- Add time manually to your tasks
- Format reports in HTML
- Format reports in CSV
- Format reports in XML
- Format reports in JSON
- Send reports to SD Card
- Send reports to Email
- Send reports to Bluetooth
- Send reports to HTTP POST
- Send reports to FTP
- Import Android contacts as clients
- Auto export of clients as Android contacts
- Sync timesheets to Android calendar
- Backup/Restore to SD Card
- Backup/Restore to FTP
- Backup/Restore to DropBox
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (writes reports and backups to SD Card)
- android.permission.CALL_PHONE (ring your clients direct from the app)
- android.permission.INTERNET (used to send reports and backups via FTP and DropBox in the paid version)
- android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS (used for syncing Android contacts as PunchIn clients)
- android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (used for syncing Android contacts as PunchIn clients)
- android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS (used for syncing Android contacts as PunchIn clients)
- android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR (used for syncing PunchIn events to the calendar)
- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR (used for syncing PunchIn events to the calendar)
For more or if you have any suggestions, please go to;
"My Timesheets" provides following features -
1. Submit the Timesheets and send mail to multiple recipients.
2. View all your submitted timesheets at one place.
3. Able to send the previously submitted Timesheets anytime.
4. Ability to submit times on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and within dates as needed.
5. Generate the comprehensive reports and share via emails.
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Intuitive user experience with faster app speed.
• Employees can clock in and out, change job codes, edit timesheets, and add notes on the go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service.
• Crew functionality! Clock in the entire crew and view the crew’s day and task totals in real time.
• Continuous syncing; never worry about losing important data.
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Payroll, accounting, invoicing integration
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at http://www.tsheets.com for a free account or a 14-day trial with no credit card required.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
Our free customer support is available for every TSheets user. Like our time tracking app, TSheets offers flexible, versatile ways to receive help.
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/ratings-and-reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
TRACK TIME ♥
• Real-time punch clock
• A new timer in one click
• Manual time entry
• Track time to multi-level job codes
• GPS tracking
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit or delete timesheets
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals
• View timer history with map
PLUS, using the TSheets Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working, where and on what
• Manage PTO, holiday, and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
- Quick month, day and record information.
- Configure week schedule.
- Add/remove/edit records
- Create and mail CSV reports.
- Holiday and day off settings.
- Time to go notification option.
Work Clock, punch, work schedule, income, work hours, time sheet, work sheet, work recording, time card, punch card, worksheet, time tracker, punch clock, timeclock, worktime, work tracking, time clock
** You have to install Timesheet App **
Enables you to track your working time with NFC.
Just save a Tag to a writeable NFC Sticker/Item and next time you want to track your work, put your phone on the NFC Sticker/Item.
1. Create a Tag (Name & Project)
2. Write this Tag to a NFC Sticker/Item.
3. Close the NFC App.
4. Put your phone on the NFC Sticker/Item.
NFC Sticker/Item not included!
(min. 50-byte required!)
You need Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
After trying several mobile apps for timesheet registration I ended up with developing another one for Android.
• Calendar view with colored indication
• Hourly and daily rate support
• Punch-in/punch-out including overnight support
• Expense registration
• Multiple currencies (one per project)
• Linking clients to your phone Contact list
• Pie chart reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) including Take home calculation with flat tax rate
• Tracking work location (optional) with Google Map display
• CSV and XML data export via e-mail
• Backup/Restore via XML file
For real time tracking place a shortcut fTS Time on a home screen; tap it to punch in; do your work; tap it another time to punch out and save you time record attributes.
Tested on Gingerbread and Froyo emulator, and also on HTC Desire with Android 2.2.
key words: timesheet, punch in, punch out, freelance
Here's what the press say.
** Reviews **
"I also like the app’s simple and easy to use user interface"
"Fast and easy. No more excuse to put some order in your life."
Some examples on what you could set up WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent in the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, and are accessible from the main screen.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. You manage all your categoriesi here. Note, to edit a category long press on it. To view the events for a category click on it.
Manage and view the all the events you entered here. Events can be added, deleted and modified.
Gathers statistics for an event category. Shows daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost. Note, long clicking on a row brings up more details about that particular period.
Shows summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
This activity shows similar information to the statistics activity, but in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen. Long press on quick link to delete or modify the description.
If you want the activities tab to appear before the quick links tab, to mimic the older versions of whendidi, you do so from the settings option tab order.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Holo look on 2.2 android phones
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Trial Version **
Note the Trial (Lite) version allows you to have up to 31 events, which is enough for a months worth if you are entering one event a day. If you want unlimited events, upgrade to the full version. When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
More from developer
- Adding of charge codes to timesheet
- Submitting timesheet
- Open past/future time sheets by date