If you ask someone to perform a service and you won't be there to watch, TaskAssure will keep you informed.
- Using a housekeeper to clean your rental property before the next client arrives? TaskAssure alerts you if they don't start on schedule, and lets you know that they finish on time.
- Relying on someone to cook meals for your parent recovering from surgery at home? TaskAssure can verify the identity of the person that arrives to ensure it is the person you carefully selected.
- Counting on a dog-walker to walk your dog to the park while you are at work? TaskAssure tracks their location so you know they made the whole trip every time.
- Paying for landscaping of your home while away on vacation? TaskAssure tracks how long the landscaper is at your property, and can upload before and after photos.
- Trying to remember if your pool cleaner performed services every week this month before you write the check? TaskAssure gives you one location to view the log of every task.
Those are just a few of TaskAssure's benefits. With TaskAssure you proof of performance and peace of mind, and an opportunity to take action if something is not in line with your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does TaskAssure work? In most cases, there are two people involved with each task. One person requested the second person to perform the task. The first person creates a task and assigns the task to the individual that they want to perform it. The individual that performs the task sees it on their TaskAssure mobile phone app, and their activities are tracked during the task. TaskAssure automatically verifies key information and sends text or email messages to the requester to keep them informed.
What does TaskAssure cost? TaskAssure is free for occasional users, up to four tasks per month. Low cost plans are also available for more frequent use, with a 30 day trial before payment. If you like TaskAssure, but aren't ready to create your own account, use one of our guest accounts.