Works great once you get it to sync. I was pulling my hair out trying to get it to sync. If anyone else runs into the guntils sync problem add 'taskd.trust=ignore hostname' to the bottom of your .taskrc.android file
Looks nice, but no sync support I get the message "Taskwarrior was built without TLS support, so sync is not supported." :( Looking forward to trying out the new UI once it works.
Awesome. Nothing better for Android. Try the console app of the same name. It is awesome, too!
Works great with taskwarrior command line.
This does have sync support, the TLS warning is a red herring for not being able to read your client certificates. They must be in the same folder as the .taskrc file and specified as filenames only, not absolute paths.
- Profile backups and restore support
- Improve config loading (cache values)
- Add UDA value filter in navigation pane
- Set default sync intervals
- Add shortcuts to tasks lists on home screen
- Reload application after .taskrc change
- Improve UX on small screens: add compact mode for task list
- Custom data.location support
- Fix long comments/links display
- Add ui.reports variable support
- Load panes on startup: ui.panes.default variable support
Best of 2017,Daily tasks manager,daily tasks,reminders,to do list,shopping list